“Brezhnev’s Eyebrows"

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:32 pm

And if you do have a reaction, I reserve all rights to take you the cheapest way to the hospital.

:party: Welcome to the band!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:33 pm

um... thanks?

Oh what the heck - it doesn't hurt to save a penny here and there.

THANKS!
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Ellen
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Ellen » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:34 pm

Deepest Sympathies, Ggayle.

Uh, I mean CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME!!!!

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:16 pm

Thanks - I was wondering... what if I played the coconut bra? Sort tie things in, you know?

Let me know what you think! I am just FULL of ideas :shock:

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:20 pm

Ggayle could be the percussionist if she played the coconut bra! That could add a nice rhythm to the grinding of the spices, and complement the bass and melodies of the bottles and cans. This could really work!

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:22 pm

^ Yay!

:sing: And on COCONUT BRA... GGAYLE! *mild applause*

It would really help with travel. I can wear my instrument on the plane.

By the way... ImageImageImageImageImageI love this guy

Ellen

Postby Ellen » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:59 am

Gayle wrote:Thanks - I was wondering... what if I played the coconut bra? Sort tie things in, you know?

Let me know what you think! I am just FULL of ideas :shock:

The coconut bra is a great idea, Ggayle. I think it’s important to bring an organic element to our band, so that works perfectly. Just wondering, and please forgive my musical ignorance, but how exactly do you play the coconut bra? Do you use a little wooden mallet?

I love Nanaman too. Hypnotic, huh?

You can’t have just one, they start to look a little lonely. Image

You need them in bunches. ImageImageImageImage

Edited because apparently I've lost the ability to spell.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:03 am

Oh my!
I do miss the Zoo. I've been banned world wide. :cry:

Yes, how do you play the Coconut Bra, Ggayle? Could you demonstrate for us?

Ggayle wrote:It would really help with travel. I can wear my instrument on the plane.

Plane? I don't fly. I'm deathly afraid of airplane peanuts. We will be taking our Special Bus around the country. If we do go International, we...will plug up Ellen's bottles and create a raft. 8)
Great little dudes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Fluffyblonde

C'hello, fellow folkers!

Postby Fluffyblonde » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:58 am

Is this the line for the band auditions? Where is Puff Daddy? Er, um, P. Diddy? Poo Doody? Well, you know what I mean. T-Boz? Chili? Look - I didn't get these new gold teef and gang tats for nothing - where is the sign up sheet?

After a lovely phone convo with Ggayle this evening, I was intrigued by the idea of a band, and suggested to Ggayle that I would be willing to add my considerable talents, should you decide you would like me to. Please allow me to demonstrate, and try to hold your applause until I have finished. (An occasional "...quite like that" or "not bad" is fine.) Autographs will be provided in the toilet afterwards...*Clears throat. Breaks into "Morning Has Broken", complete with New Zealand accent and at least two octaves higher than Jem, sounding eerily like a cross between Tiny Tim and the goat of your choice...* If you're lucky, I might do an encore of yet another Cat Stevens beauty - "Time in a Bottle". Oh wait - that was Jim Croce. :roll:

And I play various musical instruments. For example, I am an ACE on the G-string. Those who are familiar with music theory (if you can call something this simple as "theory") will be able to attest that there are such things on music staves as a "G-Clef" and an "F-Clef". (Treble and bass, respectively.) Of course, my personal favorite clef is "Wycleff", but I digress. (Besides, would any of you really like to see me play HIM? Skin flute, anyone? :shock: Oh GOD - I had to say that to let you know that it really is ME posting...) Anyway, in lieu of a G-clef, please consider a G-string. If that doesn't suit your needs, I can play "the jug(s)" - serious inquiries only, please...

I see that you have already attached a manager, so I would love to contribute creatively, if you will have me. I can play the triangle, if that's not too generic. And can you just imagine me with a tamborine in my hand? Oh lord...

Ffluffyblonde aa/k/a Kkristen
(Rridiculous Rrussian Ddoll-in-ttraining)

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:38 pm

HURRAH! The return of FLUFFY!

Actually, I will be playing the coconut bra with SPOONS! Keeping with the kitcheny theme. I figured I would wear the bra and just whack it with the spoons in time to the music.

:?: Does this seem like a good idea :?:
Don't want to rock the boat so early in my tenure.

Gracias!

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:09 am

Yay! Welcome back Fluffernutter! :D So glad you could join us.

I am thinking that Fluffernutter's services could be greatly used at the triangle, tambourine and her various other...instruments. :) Four seems to be the magic number for bands.

How do the other band members feel? Shall we take Fluffy on as a creative participant and retain BMJM until Brian can be contacted? Hmmmm?
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:11 pm

Well I was going to ask you gal's to join my new "be-and" Dang-gul-ling Fury. Bit neever mind.

Ellen

^Avert your eyes, Andria, JP is making a sexual reference.

Postby Ellen » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Sorry for my absence, I will be taking my holiday a couple of days early and that means I have just about a jillion things to do before I go.

Admittedly, Fluffy’s resume is impressive, as I would expect it to be, intimidating, even. When we bring her on board, we may want to consider amending our name in order to acknowledge her talent: Brezhnev’s Eyebrows Featuring Ffluffyblonde, or BEFF. We could play cafes where they serve food and bill ourselves as BEFF; it’s what’s after dinner.

Oh, I can’t wait to see your interview questionnaire for this one, Andria.

BMJM has been doing an excellent job, and would surely make Brian proud. Don’t see a need to make any changes in that department as long as everyone is happy.

Do we need to call a band meeting and have a new member vote? Or are we still in the same band meeting as before?
Last edited by Ellen on Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:32 pm

Well, a band member meeting, roll call and vote would probably be a good idea, since we do actually have a new member of the band who hasn't officially announced her presence at the meeting.

So ...

Ellen?

Andria?

Ggayle?

BMJM?
Here.

Oh, and thanks for your vote of confidence, Ellen. I'm no Brian, but I do my best.

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:46 pm

he-ah

Return to “Off topic rambles”