It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:27 am

Tonight's the Night....to talk Dexter

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.

Moderators: Nancy, Venus

Re: Tonight's the Night....to talk Dexter

Postby LauraK » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:29 am

Oh! No, don't click it, Kelly! I keep forgetting that not everyone has seen S4...duh!

I will keep my lips sealed about Miguel. I will only say that the back-and-forth between him and Dexter is awesome! They really had some chemistry! The best part of S3, for sure. The Skinner storyline did nothing for me....
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby deliriumtree » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:43 pm

I totally agree! Season 3 is all about Miguel. :D
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.
deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Re: TV SHOWS YOU CAN"T STAND

Postby LauraK » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Yeah, they said it'll pick up right where it left off. *whew* If they'd started up years later I'd have been peed. :lol:

I bet he'll need to work out his grief by doing something he likes....something that relaxes him.... :hrm: What could it be? :twisted:
Too bad he'll probably be getting smothered by Deb and everyone he works with. Hard to "relax" Dexter-style with a close police presence. :)
ImageImage
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Is that spoiler box in reference to Dexter, Laura? If so, I'm not clicking it! I'm only about 1/3 of the way through the season...it just hasn't grabbed like I thought it would. But it's still early so it'll pick up soon.
kellysouthpaw
She's like Switzerland

Postby LauraK » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Yup! Didn't want to give any hints about S4 if you've been able to keep away from the big spoiler so far... :)
ImageImage
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:07 pm

No, I think the big spoiler is ruined for me. One was posted randomly on the Internet that I came upon awhile back. And then I was looking for a Tshirt on cafepress and I did a quick search for Dexter and one came up that pretty much ruined the spoiler for me.
kellysouthpaw
She's like Switzerland

Postby LauraK » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Aw, bummer. Hard to miss though. I think it's safe to read my little blurb, then....
ImageImage
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 pm

I knew Kelly had already been spoiled so I figured I was safe in posting about his grief.

I'm interested in the Dexter/Harrison connection both being "born in blood" and all.
90% evil
ImageImage
SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Mmmm-Hmmmm.......

But do you buy that Harrison could actually be affected by what happened at that age? We don't know that Trinity made sure he saw what happened....though since he knew the history and did it to really hurt Dex, I doubt he put him in his crib for the murder, and then placed him in the blood. Although, he'd have had an easier time making Rita believe something other than what was actually coming if he threatened to hurt Harrison if she struggled with him....Ugh.
You know.....I wonder if they'll bring back Rita and Trinity just to do a flashback and show us how he went about killing her......is it wrong to hope they do that? UGH.
ImageImage
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby kellysouthpaw » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 am

I'm not sure if there's anyone left watching S4, still, but I just wanted to say that: I could see Lundy was going to die the second Trinity laid eyes on him. Also, since I know the final big spoiler, I knew Dexter wasn't going to get Trinity in the office building when he was bludgeoning that guy. But I DEFINITELY didn't see Trinity being a husband/father coming. Also, I think I got my mom started on Dexter. Showtime On Demand has Dexter S4 through June so I was watching it on the TV. She and I have had an ongoing argument over the voice-over on the Dodge car commercials. I KNEW it was Michael C. Hall, but she was adamant that it wasn't. Then when I was watching it she goes, "Maybe you're right about the commercial being him" :lol: It's so definitive for someone who watches regularly, but she had never seen it before. Then she ended up watching an episode with me and she was pretty riveted.
kellysouthpaw
She's like Switzerland

Postby LauraK » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:36 am

All right! :D All you need is to see 1 ep and you'll need to keep watching....as your Mom has discovered :)
ImageImage
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 pm

All in all I think the season with the Ice Truck Killer storyline was the best, I think that was season 1?
90% evil
ImageImage
SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby deliriumtree » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:22 pm

I'd have to agree. Was anyone else fighting not to have a crush on the ice truck killer? Something about psychos...they're kind of dreamy! :love:
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.
deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby LauraK » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:59 pm

All along I said S1 was the best...even when S4 ended I thougth, "close...." But then after thinking about it, I think S4 was just as good, if not a tiny bit better. They're the 2 best so far in my opinion.....which should mean nothing to anyone besides myself. :P

Can't wait fro S5 and beyond...
ImageImage
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby thestray » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:21 am

Have you guys seen the season 5 trailer yet? http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/07/26/tv- ... -season-5/
can't wait.
thestray
Registered Rhymnecologist

Previous

Return to General