It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:10 am

Secret Santa 2010!

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.

Moderators: Nancy, mohumbhai mania, Venus

Secret Santa 2010!

Postby mohumbhai mania » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Just follow this link for a fun and thrifty SS exchange.

http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/4028754/67dbe0/

If this is any incentive, I'm participating this year... :D
Too much time on too many hands - too many ladies, not enough mans

I am bike-cheese!
mohumbhai mania
Can Attack!

Re: Secret Santa 2010!

Postby SuzyBatt » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Thanks for doing this MM. Really looking forward to participating too this year! :D
SuzyBatt
Lucky for me I have a short attention sp ....

Postby mohumbhai mania » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm drawing names at 12 noon CST today. In about 1/2 hour. After that, things are closed up.

I am bike-cheese!
mohumbhai mania
Can Attack!

Postby mohumbhai mania » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Less than two weeks left until Secret Santa mail date.
Make sure you ask lots of questions, and also make sure you have correct address info in your Elfster profile.

Have fun!

I am bike-cheese!
mohumbhai mania
Can Attack!

Postby LauraK » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:31 pm

:D
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby mohumbhai mania » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:55 pm

To the poor person who is my Secret Santa recipient - I am sorry to tell you that it will not arrive on time. Not because the gift isn't here. Not because it's not packed. But because I am lame. I apologize in advance, and will out myself to you via PM once people start getting gifts.

Once again.
So sorry.

MM

I am bike-cheese!
mohumbhai mania
Can Attack!

Postby deliriumtree » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:46 pm

I need to do that too. I am also a bit lame. I couldn't afford a gift and shipping so uhm... my person should have gotten email yesterday. :D (Sorry, boxes are much more fun!)

Aaaannnd! I got mine today. Thank you for the socks! Not only are they extremely cute, and funky but I was in bad need of socks. I'm was maybe down to 3 pairs? lol. So both awesome and needed thank you JillBean! :hug:
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.
deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby DaMango » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:54 am

I just put my gift in the mail today, so it will also arrive late. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets to my Secret Santa buddy before Christmas!
DaMango
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby vmh » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:23 am

I'm a lamie too. Mine was kind of last minute. I just sent it out today. My gift theme was "things to keep you warm and cozy." But you should be getting it by Dec. 23.

I got my secret santa gift already and it's not lame at all! It's actually just what I needed. A $10 gift code to be redeemed at amazon.com. I've been thinking about getting a portable region-free DVD player from Amazon and that should totally come in handy! Thanks Secret Santa! :D
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”
vmh
A tasty piece of pastry

Postby ItsAllRyche » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:57 pm

I received my secret santa gift already too. Even though I am very very tempted to open it... I placed it under my tree, and will not open until Christmas, something to look forward to! Thanks to my Secret Santa!
[img]Arj-Barker-Banner-arj-barker-230459_800_100[/img]
ItsAllRyche

Postby jillbean » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:10 pm

deliriumtree wrote:I need to do that too. I am also a bit lame. I couldn't afford a gift and shipping so uhm... my person should have gotten email yesterday. :D (Sorry, boxes are much more fun!)

Aaaannnd! I got mine today. Thank you for the socks! Not only are they extremely cute, and funky but I was in bad need of socks. I'm was maybe down to 3 pairs? lol. So both awesome and needed thank you JillBean! :hug:

YAY!!! I am glad you like them and needed them :lol:
jillbean
Consistently Mediocre

Postby jillbean » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:13 pm

DaMango wrote:I just put my gift in the mail today, so it will also arrive late. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets to my Secret Santa buddy before Christmas!

It totally did and you are awesome! You pay such good attention to details; not just reading what I had in Elfster but also coordinating your wrapping; I love how you used each (different) side of the paper on two separate items and I love even more that both were shiny and sparkly! :clap:

I so could not wait until Christmas to open it :whitey:
jillbean
Consistently Mediocre

Postby Red » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:20 am

I got my gift too!! :D Who knew that Santa lived in Canada?! I received jars of French deliciousness and a matching spreader. The confiture de bleuets a l'erable (blueberry maple jam) is sooo good. I think I'm going to make some buttermilk biscuits to try the maple caramel on. Ben has claimed the mustard as own (he's a bit of a mustard connoisseur) but I think he'll let me have a little taste. :wink:

Thank you, Suzy!! :hug: I love it all!
Red
Getting lewd with the food

Postby SuzyBatt » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:32 am

Red wrote:I got my gift too!! :D Who knew that Santa lived in Canada?! I received jars of French deliciousness and a matching spreader. The confiture de bleuets a l'erable (blueberry maple jam) is sooo good. I think I'm going to make some buttermilk biscuits to try the maple caramel on. Ben has claimed the mustard as own (he's a bit of a mustard connoisseur) but I think he'll let me have a little taste. :wink:

Thank you, Suzy!! :hug: I love it all!

Yay!!! I'm so glad you like them!!!!! And that they appear to have made it in one piece. Now I want to try your biscuits... :tonqe:
SuzyBatt
Lucky for me I have a short attention sp ....

Postby DaMango » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:48 am

jillbean wrote:
DaMango wrote:I just put my gift in the mail today, so it will also arrive late. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets to my Secret Santa buddy before Christmas!

It totally did and you are awesome! You pay such good attention to details; not just reading what I had in Elfster but also coordinating your wrapping; I love how you used each (different) side of the paper on two separate items and I love even more that both were shiny and sparkly! :clap:

I so could not wait until Christmas to open it :whitey:

I'm so glad that you liked everything! I did pay rather close attention to your list, LOL! And yes, the wrapping was a little on the Liberace side. ;)
DaMango

Next

Return to General