Out To Lunch aka Forum members - Here in mind

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Out To Lunch aka Forum members - Here in mind

Postby Sherry » Wed May 03, 2006 2:21 pm

if not in spirit. Or should that be, here in spirit if not in mind? :puzzled:

or maybe some will prefer the

Be Back Later (bbl) or Gone But Not Forgotten or Where Are They Now or perhaps even Folked Off!

In other words, a little thread devoted to forum members who, for whatever reason have not been posting for a little whiles. Some simply sign up and never post (and this thread is not really intended for them) others sign up, post a few times and then waft off. But there are some who sign up, post a fair amount, become popular members of this community, and then, for whatever reason, go on walkabout and cease posting. Now real life might be keeping them busy. It may simply be a case of they get bored with posting here and moved on. Some may have stopped actively posting but might be out there somewhere lurking :wave:

So, if we feel like wondering aloud in type, about any of those who are absent from here, this is the place. And who knows, if and when they stop by, they may well read this thread and see we have been thinking of them. If they wish to then reply in this thread they are of course welcome to.

I'll leave it to others to start the ball rolling. Simply mention their name or maybe gaze longingly on their old posts and sigh :P Or whatever else springs to mind. Feel free to suggest your own title for this thread also, if mine does not appeal :)
Last edited by Sherry on Sat May 06, 2006 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvilMoose
Half a shapely halibut

Postby EvilMoose » Wed May 03, 2006 5:00 pm

specialkay and Spammy, come out, come out wherever you are!
To me religion seems like a bunch of people talking to their imaginary friend. - Dylan Moran

/me
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby /me » Wed May 03, 2006 8:44 pm

Yeah, what happened to that Jemaine guy? He came in and posted twice and then just buggered off.

:brick:

/That was worth the flogging.

poptartgirl better be lurking, though. :wave: I haven't seen her around since SxSW.
Ooooh Flight of the Conchords! You're so big!

:comehere: Conchordians Unite! Join the FotC map!

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Fri May 05, 2006 3:40 am

Kneedragger - Heya Sean!
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Fri May 05, 2006 4:08 am

Yes. Yes. Yes and yes.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat May 06, 2006 1:46 pm

Djdeathkiss, yo yo yo! :wave:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Fri May 12, 2006 10:00 pm

Andria wrote:Djdeathkiss, yo yo yo! :wave:

I see dj on another forum I lurk and post on. Alive and well. Chances are lurking out there somewhere :)

:wave:

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:17 pm

So people.... :eeek:

Where are you all? And what are you up to? Its a little quiet on the Conchords front, so I understand that people have no real reason to post, but I am just wanting to shout out a big 'HELLO' to you lurkers :bounce:

:woohoo: :bolt:

Nifty lil guys those

I got to thinking of a few people who have posted here in the past, as due to one thing and another the past couple of weeks I've kept stumbling across them in cyberspace/internet wotsit. Firstly as some keep blogs elsewhere or are on other sites I also visit. Secondly as the odd one or two people have written something Conchords related and posted it online and of course, I get an alert, go check out the link and lo, find its someone who used to post here. Lastly, just looking back through some old files....

Anyways, moi, things are quiet now. Christmas was good, restful and the new year has brought me many delights :purple: only I am not able to share them here :whistle: ... yet

On the Conchords front, I am as up to date as I can be where the guys are concerned. They have been as cool as ever and are keeping me posted where possible.

I don't expect the HBO series to see the light of day much before the end of summer, if indeed by then. May well be the autumn or later. If they start filming in March sometime and its expected to take 4 months to film, then depending how long PP goes.... I'll be sure to let you know when I know anyway :)

So, climb out of the woodwork if you are out there lurking and drop in on us here and let us know how its going. Everyone is welcome, posters old and new :) Or if you are able to let us know how someone else is doing, would also be cool. Happy to hear from you :)

I can tell you both MadMax and /me are fine. Max is busy working away from home all week and then on weekends is home and busy spending time with yours truly :cheer:

/me is working working working. But we keep in regular contact via IM most days. She misses being here, but her workload is insane. I am sure when there is more Conchords 'news' to disucss she'll be around and about. Like a bad smell :thud:

Anyways, I'll leave it to you :)

:popcorn:

/me

Postby /me » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:36 pm

*snif snif* Do you smell something?
Ooooh Flight of the Conchords! You're so big!

:comehere: Conchordians Unite! Join the FotC map!

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:57 am

^ It's your dragon breath, Sweetie. Don't feel bad. :goodman: You can't help that. :hug:

And Sherry, what's the news we can't know about just yet? Does it have something to do with this smiley and MadMax? :couple:

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:28 pm

/me!!! I was thinking about /you just the other day. Glad to see you're still around on occasion.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:41 am

I always think about /me too. I always put /me first.

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:13 pm

Oh, Johnny. :lol:

Pineapple

Postby Pineapple » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:22 pm

Johnnyp wrote:I always think about /me too. I always put /me first.

:lol:

I had a dream that this thread had a big long reply from someone whose username was 'Music'. I'm dreaming about the internet. This is scary...

Back to topic, Carol's good! She's doing a writing course :D
'Along comes Michael... On his bicycle... Lookin' as cool as a Fisher and Paykel...'

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:29 am

Deirdre wrote:Oh, Johnny. :lol:

Hey who else is gonna make /me number 1? /me thats who.

Return to “Off topic rambles”