I realised today that a chunk of you don't know about the options of your PM set up or even realise you have a Saved Messages option so you can store any messages you wish to keep.
A few things you might not know but may well find handy
1) All boxes go up to 100 messages. After this your Inbox will simply put any new messages into a queue till you make room for them. This is the default setting.
2) There should be a Saved messages option in the left hand menu. If you see it then its working for you and you can move over any messages you wish to save.
3) You can create up to 6 folders for yourself. Name them anything you like and they will store up to 100 messages each. If you've not got a Saved messages folder, you can create one or more
* In the OPTIONS menu on the left hand side of you PM settings, at the bottom it will have one saying Rules, folders & settings
* Click on it
* You'll see options to ADD NEW FOLDER and REMOVE FOLDER and IF FOLDER IS FULL options. Do with these what you will till you have enough storage options to suit your PM needs.
Hopefully that will sort out any storage space issues you are having.
I also suggest you have a look round the other settings options and make any adjustments that will help you when visiting the forum. Each of us are different and so some different options may appeal. Have a looksee and pokel about a bit till you have it to suit your preferences.
Any questions. Ask them here. Now is your chance to find stuff out.