Mel has a Vimeo account!

Friends of the Conchords and those who've worked with them over the years...
Great H
Stop touching the monkeys

Mel has a Vimeo account!

Postby Great H » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:09 am

Probably some sharp-eyed spotter has found these before, but just in case, I thought I'd mention that I've just been wandering around on Vimeo.com and discovered that Kirsten Schaal has posted a number of videos - a few of which are Conchords related...
There is Eugene Mirman on set http://www.vimeo.com/167279
some Rhys Darby silliness http://www.vimeo.com/189098
and self promotion happiness http://www.vimeo.com/212725

Gotta love those shorts Rhys was wearing! :lol:

tvldiva
Feeling much better now...

Re: Mel has a Vimeo account!

Postby tvldiva » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:07 am

Very kewl! I had not seen this before. :thumb: I love the candid vids of Rhy's and Eugene. I just wish she have more videos.
(Also- it's a breath of fresh air to have something to read that's not all about the cuteness of the guys, if you know what I mean. :eyebrow: )

I love seeing things from her perspective. It's so quriky and charming you just want to give her a big ol' hug when you see her. :bighug:

On the one vid that show the marquee with her name(and FOTC) was in Philly last June- I made it to that one. She was great, her funniest bit was reading a phone book. :roll2:
Why don't you accept me as your God!?

H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby H.... » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:41 pm

Rhys is :clap:.
Throw us your potatoes!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:43 pm

Those were awesome. I can't get over how different Rhys looks when not in FOTC gear. He looks foxy at the start of the vid.
90% evil
ImageImage

H....

Postby H.... » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:59 pm

I like the name in lights thing at the bowling alley. It's good to see that Rhys and Kristen are friends. It must have made the picture incident easier to act out.
Throw us your potatoes!

Whambi
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Whambi » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:28 am

Nice find Great H ! I hope they include some behind the scenes video on their next DVD compilation...and I hope she posts more tidbits!
If I did I'd hold you tight into every single night & we'd fall asleep together & we'd wake up in the sunlight. Well, maybe I'm a dreamer, but, maybe one day you'll see, that dreams are......
......Yeah, yeah she gets it, stop cockblocking me!

tvldiva
Feeling much better now...

Postby tvldiva » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:24 am

H.... wrote:Rhys is :clap:.

I think Rhys is so funny as Murray, a definate scene stealer. What I love about her videos are catching them being real. I especially love the scene where they are at a table read thru and he whispers to her camera that he is giving himself a bigger part. Then he leans back and laughs. For me, that little laugh sounded like his natural real laugh, not a character.

Man, I have some strange habits. I always felt that in a past live I must have been something like a psychiatrist, or detective, or maybe a con man. I'm always studying people, looking for tells, trying to figure them out. After a few drinks, I've even start making up stories about them for fun. That doesn't make me the weird creepy girl- does it?? :worry:
Why don't you accept me as your God!?

H....

Postby H.... » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:40 am

tvldiva wrote:I always felt that in a past live I must have been something like a psychiatrist, or detective, or maybe a con man. I'm always studying people, looking for tells, trying to figure them out. After a few drinks, I've even start making up stories about them for fun. That doesn't make me the weird creepy girl- does it?? :worry:

Not at all.
Throw us your potatoes!

JulesJules
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby JulesJules » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:14 pm

tvldiva wrote:
H.... wrote:Rhys is :clap:.

I think Rhys is so funny as Murray, a definate scene stealer. What I love about her videos are catching them being real. I especially love the scene where they are at a table read thru and he whispers to her camera that he is giving himself a bigger part. Then he leans back and laughs. For me, that little laugh sounded like his natural real laugh, not a character.

Man, I have some strange habits. I always felt that in a past live I must have been something like a psychiatrist, or detective, or maybe a con man. I'm always studying people, looking for tells, trying to figure them out. After a few drinks, I've even start making up stories about them for fun. That doesn't make me the weird creepy girl- does it?? :worry:

It makes you an observer of the human condition. That makes you introspective and cool!

H....

Postby H.... » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:29 am

Tres cool.
Throw us your potatoes!

nikki78
Lost but happy at sea

Postby nikki78 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:31 pm

This is a cute video too:

http://www.vimeo.com/155524