Arj Barker in Denver anyone??

Arj Barker, friend of the Conchords and has the part of Dave in the HBO TV series. Stuff to do with Arj in this lil sub forum please.

Moderator: Venus

Arj Barker in Denver anyone??

Postby ItsAllRyche » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:19 am

Just wondering if anyone is going to see Arj Barker in Denver, on June 26, 27, or 28th?

I am gonna be there for work on Monday so I am going up a bit early for the show.

He is at Comedy Works downtown.
[img]Arj-Barker-Banner-arj-barker-230459_800_100[/img]
ItsAllRyche
Stop touching the monkeys

Re: Arj Barker in Denver anyone??

Postby ItsAllRyche » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 am

There is a group of girls called ArjBabes, and some are gonna be here tonight (Denver). I hope to catch up with them. I am heading out now...yeah! Fun for me !

Cheers,
JoAnn
ItsAllRyche

Postby vmh » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 am

Sounds fun! I hope you get to meet up with the other fans. Have a good time, JoAnn!
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”
vmh
A tasty piece of pastry

Postby ItsAllRyche » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:49 am

OK this is how incredibly cool Arj Barker is. :prayer:

I got an excrucitating headache, (maybe the elevation or msg in food) but it was the kind that makes you nausea filled dizzyness, whatever, I could not see the show. I left my ticket with my best friend. So after the show my girlfriend asks Arj to sign a poster (They took it off the wall, none were for sale or anything) for me since I could not be there, he writes on it "JoAnn You get well soon". And signed it, then she got her picture taken with him to prove it was real.

I have a great friend Bev and I am forever grateful to Arj for being so freaking down to earth and a great guy ! ! ! I came up here just to see his show and party with friends, now it is extra special, because
ARJ ROCKS ! ! !

Yeah the crying with joy made headache worse but well worth it !

JoAnn
ItsAllRyche

Postby Sherry » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:58 am

Ah that was sweet of him :)
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby LauraK » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:17 am

Aw JoAnn- I'm so sorry you couldn't see the show but wow! Great consolation souvenir!! Arj is another gracious man it seems. :) Very happy for you!
(Pics when you're feeling better...please?? :pray: Hope your headache's gone and you do feel better.)
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby ItsAllRyche » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Thank you for the kind wishes!

It seems it must have been the elevation along with an allergy. I believe I can sympathize with people who suffer migraines. My pain was probably comparable, and light and noise was just too much!

I already framed the poster. I will snap a photo when I get home from work later. The only other pic is of my girlfriend with Arj. This is now the 2nd time she got a photo with him, in like, a month! crazy lucky. :rolleyes:

Yeah short week ! !

JoAnn
ItsAllRyche

Return to Arj Barker