It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:19 am

April 10 - Nashville, TN

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.

Re: April 10 - Nashville, TN

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:41 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqfsukw9S6Y

2:24 of this video - so adorable :D
kellysouthpaw
She's like Switzerland

Postby SheWolf » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Carol wrote:
Bret was adorable too. And I was surprised at how much taller Bret was than I thought he would be. It's almost like they make him look smaller on TV.

OMG we're so like minded! I was pleasantly surprised by his height and his weight. He's not a "weedy, shy guy" at all. I fully expected to be taller than him, but nope![/quote]

Funny I thought the opposite of him both this time and last year - Bret doesn't seem very tall at all to me in person (though I guess it's all relative, I'm 5'8" he's about 6'0" I believe) and he's skinnier than I could have ever imagined.
90% evil
ImageImage
SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby Carol » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:46 pm

I guess it's all relative. :yawinkle: I'm 5'8'' as well and I thought he would be shorter than me. I was surprised. (I thought he looked anemic on the show most of the time and also viry short.) And that night he neither looked anemic nor short to me.
Carol
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby SheWolf » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Oh no. Bret is 6'0" and Jemaine 6'2". They appear almost the same height often times on the show so I knew they were both tall they just didn't seem that tall in person though, well at least Bret didn't. Jemaine seemed pretty big.
90% evil
ImageImage
SheWolf
Boom King!

Previous

Return to 2009 Tour Archives