April 28 - Chicago (first of two shows)

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Re: April 28 - Chicago (first of two shows)

Postby nonchalant obsession » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:43 pm

acire28 wrote:I wish I could go back in time and sit thru this show again! My sis and I went, I was lucky enough to get 3rd row center....wish I could've been in the orchestra pit, that would've been AMAZING!! I hadn't been this excited about a show since I saw the NY Dolls in Feb of 08, I was seriously counting down the days. They put on such a good show, they are really funny guys and play off the crowd well. I wish I could've gone the next nite but I had class :( Did they do a meet and greet that nite? We creeped out front of the theatre til we got kicked out, the McCormick isn't really a good place to try to find them afterwards haha.

Hi acire28! Welcome! I went to the Chicago show on the 29th and yes they did a meet and greet. We had to wait a long time and the security guard tried to get rid of us, but it paid off. Check out the thread for Chicago 2nd night. Wasn't it raining on the 28th? Maybe that's why no m&g.

Anyway, nice to "meet" you and have fun here. Lots of great people! And I agree with you about wishing I could go back in time!! :D
Image..Image..Image

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”