Dreaming of...

Conchords news, chit chat, waffle and conversation. Also convo about Bret and Jemaine in Conchords mode
H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby H.... » Fri May 30, 2008 9:52 am

Thanks! I can't stop listening to the radio show, it's so helpful when walking to the dreaded exams! Art was great- 10 hours of nothing but FOTC and silent chuckling.
8)
Throw us your potatoes!

JulesJules
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby JulesJules » Fri May 30, 2008 5:40 pm

I had a dream that HBO brought the guys to my office (I work for Comcast) and I got to meet them and have my picture taken and asked to be in a Conchord sandwich, and that made them nervous and I was asked to leave. :oops:

BTW, this *could* happen, because I met "Snoop" and "Bubbles" from HBO's The Wire just a few months ago. I acted like it was great, but I don't even watch the darned show!

If the guys actually do show up, you think I should leave out the part about the sandwich??

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Fri May 30, 2008 9:38 pm

JulesJules wrote:I had a dream that HBO brought the guys to my office (I work for Comcast) and I got to meet them and have my picture taken and asked to be in a Conchord sandwich, and that made them nervous and I was asked to leave. :oops:

BTW, this *could* happen, because I met "Snoop" and "Bubbles" from HBO's The Wire just a few months ago. I acted like it was great, but I don't even watch the darned show!

If the guys actually do show up, you think I should leave out the part about the sandwich??

Maybe you should. After all, what happened in the dream? :cry:
You don't want to be asked to leave.

I finally had my first official dream. I know it was influenced by all the accounts of different events:
It was after a show in some nondescript place, and I was getting a picture of myself and I think it was Bret (of course, the most important part, I'm not sure which guy it was, but I think it was Bret).
Anyway, just as the picture was about to be taken, someone from these forums (I know it wasn't SheWolf, but I'm not sure who it was :roll: )
asked to join us in the photo. Reluctantly, I said okay, and she stood next to me so I was in the middle, and Bret(?) was on my right, she was on my left. As the photo was taken, my arm was around both waists - the one around the Conchord I noticed was all muscle and buff-ness, the one around the girl to my left I noticed was a little mushy. Go figure. :roll:
I know this was from reading about SheWolf getting a hug from Bret, I just know it!!
Just know that whoever it was, it was only a little mushy, like girly
soft, not flabby. :lol:
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

H....

Postby H.... » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:12 pm

I had another one!
I had to play Mel and Doug's daughter (eek!) in the TV series! I can't remember what else happened...
Throw us your potatoes!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:53 pm

Nancy Hillner wrote:
JulesJules wrote:I had a dream that HBO brought the guys to my office (I work for Comcast) and I got to meet them and have my picture taken and asked to be in a Conchord sandwich, and that made them nervous and I was asked to leave. :oops:

Maybe you should. After all, what happened in the dream? :cry:
You don't want to be asked to leave.

I finally had my first official dream. I know it was influenced by all the accounts of different events:
It was after a show in some nondescript place, and I was getting a picture of myself and I think it was Bret (of course, the most important part, I'm not sure which guy it was, but I think it was Bret).
Anyway, just as the picture was about to be taken, someone from these forums (I know it wasn't SheWolf, but I'm not sure who it was :roll: )
asked to join us in the photo. Reluctantly, I said okay, and she stood next to me so I was in the middle, and Bret(?) was on my right, she was on my left. As the photo was taken, my arm was around both waists - the one around the Conchord I noticed was all muscle and buff-ness, the one around the girl to my left I noticed was a little mushy. Go figure. :roll:
I know this was from reading about SheWolf getting a hug from Bret, I just know it!!
Just know that whoever it was, it was only a little mushy, like girly
soft, not flabby. :lol:

I'm girlie soft! I'm girlie soft! I think it was me!

Just to clarify I didn't get a "hug" from Bret. We were standing side by side for our pic. I think my arm was on his back - not sure - but I see from the pic that it was behind him. And his arm was behind me with his hand gripping my waist, holding me close to him. This only lasted for a few seconds because the guard who was taking the pic couldn't get my friend's camera to work and I had to extricate myself from the grip in order to hand him my camera. When I got back into the shot Bret didn't grip me like that anymore. :(

After seeing so many pix of chicks full on hugging the guys I think I'll be going for the bear hug next time. And I'll be dry humping Jemaine's leg. I heard he likes that. :P

H....

Postby H.... » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:53 pm

Has anybody else made a guest appearence in anothe WTFolkers dream?
Throw us your potatoes!

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:32 pm

SheWolf wrote:Just to clarify I didn't get a "hug" from Bret. We were standing side by side for our pic. I think my arm was on his back - not sure - but I see from the pic that it was behind him. And his arm was behind me with his hand gripping my waist, holding me close to him. This only lasted for a few seconds because the guard who was taking the pic couldn't get my friend's camera to work and I had to extricate myself from the grip in order to hand him my camera. When I got back into the shot Bret didn't grip me like that anymore. :(

After seeing so many pix of chicks full on hugging the guys I think I'll be going for the bear hug next time. And I'll be dry humping Jemaine's leg. I heard he likes that. :P

But what a grip... I'll take those 20 seconds in heaven again... :wink: And :rotfl: at the last bit!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:55 pm

Yeah, looks like he might be putting the death grip on you in your avatar pic. Nice! :wink: I remember you also had a pic with Jemaine smiling. That was kind of rare. Did you take pix with them inside the theater? BTW did you notice that Bret smelled that night? I did! :lol:

The leg humping was in reference to what he said here and take note that Bret talks about something *ahem* a little more indecent, yet it sounds so cute coming out of his mouth:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3qShQu6gXbE

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:55 pm

That's a very tasteful way of putting it, SW. :wink:
But you're right - coming out of Bret, it sounds cute.
Bret could say George Carlin's Seven Words You Can't say On TV and I'd swoon. :thud:
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:12 pm

SheWolf wrote:Yeah, looks like he might be putting the death grip on you in your avatar pic. Nice! :wink: I remember you also had a pic with Jemaine smiling. That was kind of rare. Did you take pix with them inside the theater? BTW did you notice that Bret smelled that night? I did! :lol:

The leg humping was in reference to what he said here and take note that Bret talks about something *ahem* a little more indecent, yet it sounds so cute coming out of his mouth:

Oh yes... I am *all* about the death grip, being a Bretoholic. :wink: 2 minutes in heaven and all that... :wink: And I do have to say I love my pic with Jemaine. We had a really random conversation, I think we were probably just still laughing when it was taken. Pics were all outside though. I go to a lot of shows at the Tower so I'm friendly with the security guys and all, but not that friendly. :lol:

And now I can't wait to get home to see this video, because you've got me really curious...

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:37 pm

SheWolf wrote:Yeah, looks like he might be putting the death grip on you in your avatar pic. Nice! :wink: I remember you also had a pic with Jemaine smiling. That was kind of rare. Did you take pix with them inside the theater? BTW did you notice that Bret smelled that night? I did! :lol:

SW, you've reached 100 posts! :cheer:
You're in Monkey territory, which I'm about to leave. :wave:
I'll post it in the General Celebrating thread.
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:47 am

Aw, you're a doll. :blush:

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:49 am

SheWolf wrote:The leg humping was in reference to what he said here and take note that Bret talks about something *ahem* a little more indecent, yet it sounds so cute coming out of his mouth:

Watched it. Oh my... :thud: I almost dropped my laptop! lol!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:59 am

LOL. Who knew those boys were so naughty? Bret's a saucy little demon and Jemaine doesn't know what he's doing he just gets in there and goes for it...they should both be spanked....firmly..... :nod:

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:20 am

giggle/snort! You are soo bad! :lol:

Return to “Flight of The Conchords”