Dreaming of...

Conchords news, chit chat, waffle and conversation. Also convo about Bret and Jemaine in Conchords mode
bibliaddict
Consistently Mediocre

Postby bibliaddict » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:30 am

SheWolf wrote:LOL. Who knew those boys were so naughty? Bret's a saucy little demon and Jemaine doesn't know what he's doing he just gets in there and goes for it...they should both be spanked....firmly..... :nod:

I'll have a paddle waiting for them the next time they come to the library for Google searching...

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:28 am

bibliaddict wrote:
SheWolf wrote:LOL. Who knew those boys were so naughty? Bret's a saucy little demon and Jemaine doesn't know what he's doing he just gets in there and goes for it...they should both be spanked....firmly..... :nod:

I'll have a paddle waiting for them the next time they come to the library for Google searching...

And remember folks, these aren't even dreams! These are real life "dreams", as it were. :wink:

Where's that paddle? :horny:
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

WomanInThePark
Registered Rhymnecologist

Re: Dreaming of...

Postby WomanInThePark » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:50 pm

*Brings back old thread*
Just last night I dreamed :zzz: I was watching a youtube video of Jemaine and Osama bin Laden talking. They looked strangely alike. I realized it was a viry politically incorrect video, but it was also quite hilarious.
Beth, did you really need to fake your death?

Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Amanda » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:35 pm

:shock: weird... :lol:

I have some Jemaine related dreams from time to time and they're getting saucier by the day! I just can't wait to have another one!! maybe tonight :pray:

edited to add: BTW, in the dreams he is not that celebrity and I'm not the babbling fan (which is a relief..because If I ever were to meet him I'd literally melt..or at least i'd make a complete fool of myself :oops: ..it's happened before) So in these dreams we randomly meet and just click..and we hang around laughing and talking and cuddling..it's great..more cuddling i'd say :nod: :bighug:
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

deliriumtree

Postby deliriumtree » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:25 am

Bringing this thread up again. I feel the need to share this one, it's been in my head all day. Although this dream probably proves I need intense therapy or something lol.

In my dream I'm younger (in real life I'm 30) like early 20's. Jemaine is my boyfriend in the dream and he is also in that early 20's age. I'm meeting his family for the first time and the dream is set in a gigantic mobile home. Take your normal double wide but make it even bigger and add a second level to it, cause there was an upstairs and a downstairs. There was also a bus somehow attached to the back of the double wide full of church pews and that's where Jemaine lived with his brother who for some reason was Seth Rogan. I meet his brother Seth first. Seth is all ticked hoping I'm not going to change things cause he sleeps on the church pews that are shoved in the back of the bus that's Jemaine's room. The rest of the bus is filled with randomly set up rusted folding chairs. I find a ratty teal blanket with holes in it on one of the church pews and assume that's where Seth has been sleeping. Jemaine and Seth are busy arguing about the threat of the things changing in the bus at the back of the house so I'm just kind of wandering around looking at stuff. I find my way to the kitchen. In the kitchen there is a couple that comes down from the upstairs. They are moving out. The woman is looking longingly in the kitchen cabinet at some boxes of those scalloped potatoes that come freeze dried that the cabinet is full of. The man pulls her away saying that "We can't go on eating that fancy stuff anymore Virginia!" and drags her off by her arm. Jem catches up with me and tells me these people were renting the upstairs and are leaving to move back to the hills. The man gives his wife a dirty look and says "Where you know we belong!" The woman shakes my hand and looks at J and tells him how grateful she is for introducing them to things like "electric lights" and "water in the indoors." Then she looks lovingly back at the cabinet where the 35 or so boxes of scalloped potatoes are stored. This upsets her husband who pulls her gruffly away muttering something about it's possum only from now on. I meet the rest of J's (abbreviating for ease) family and they're all Mexican gangsters from this past season of Weeds. For some reason in every stinkin dream I have, I need to stop and groom a dog (even my freakin naughty dreams, at some point I am grooming a dog! lol), so I groom my obligatory dream dog out in the back yard and run back when done to join the family. We all decide to go to the beach. I have no idea why...but in the dream, I have a crossbow with me and I try to impress everyone with the fact that I can hit the most complicated targets with my crossbow. Also for some odd reason there's a shooting range on the beach. After my display of awesome cross bow skills. The family decides to go dynamite fishing in the ocean. J and I hang back and watch his family beat the blown up fish with baseball bats (this seems perfectly normal in the dream). Only a small amount of fish get blown up (like maybe 5). I decide also to fish and using my crossbow I bag a salmon. I try to give the Salmon to J explaining how Dr. Weill really recommends eating them for the Omega-3's and how they're good for heart health but he's not interested so I also bag an Orange Roughy as well. But, he's not that into fish, so I put the crossbow away. Suddenly people who were playing in the ocean (yes even though J's family is tossing dynamite in the water and also hitting fish with bats) run out screaming. Slowly dead fish start surfacing on the face of the water one by one until there's masses of them. Some sort of orange-y yellow goo starts coming out of the fish and then black goo. A lady behind us screams that it's the mercury in fish we've all been reading about is somehow coming out of the fish to get us. The beach we're at is in sort of a cove, there's narrow places where you can see where it joins the rest of the ocean, but there's mountains mostly surrounding the cove. The ocean cove is now completely black with tons of dead fish floating in it. The fish being to disintegrate in the water. People all around are screaming about mercury poisoning but J and I just stand quiet and watch. From one of the narrow spaces a big wave sort of pushes all the black and bits of fish out of the cove and then there's just blue water. People are happy then and for some reason, instantly go back out to swim. Then they have to run back out cause small ice crystals start to form on the rocks in the water and on the rocks on the beach. J is standing behind me in one of my support border collie rescue sweat shirts and he helps me pull one for me on cause it's starting to get really cold. I turn back and see more and more ice rapidly forming, the ocean is now frozen in some spots. Some woman is behind me hysterically screaming "It's happening! The ice age is starting! Al Gore was right!" I turn my face away and bury it in J's chest and he squeezes me tight. With my eyes closed I tell him "I don't want to see anymore." And just like that the dream ends and I wake up.

If I ate fish I would blame this on bad fish, but I don't eat fish so...beats me! lol
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.

Val2150
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby Val2150 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:07 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: Holy moly. I can't believe you remember it in such detail.

The "Al Gore was right!" just killed me. :roll2:
"You do not choose sexy. Sexy chooses you." -mohumbai mania

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:51 am

Yeah, you took my emoticon feelings, Val - :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow, DT, you really remembered so much of it - I usually remember sections blurrily, but you.... :thumb: Good one.
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:18 pm

I had a a dream last week, pretty vague but you were in it Nancy! Bret was my friend and invited me to a screening of the doc his GF made. It was playing in some school auditorium. You and halokiti were there and we chatted after the screening. Then Bret asked me if I could drive he & Jemaine back to Brooklyn but you needed a ride and I was torn as to what to do. I got in the car with B&J and there were toys all around. Jemaine had a baby doll and that's about all I remember. I've had a few FOTC dreams but only the first one was saucy, viry saucy. :waggle:
90% evil
ImageImage

deliriumtree

Postby deliriumtree » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:31 am

Val2150 wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: Holy moly. I can't believe you remember it in such detail.

The "Al Gore was right!" just killed me. :roll2:

lol! I've decided the moral of the dream is that I'm watching way too much of the green channel on cable! The hug at the end was very nice though! :D

I used to remember bits and pieces of my dreams like you Nancy but, I've been keeping a dream diary since I was 17. When I started I had to write them down right when I woke. Now I can wait and write them down at my leisure. It trains your brain to remember what you dreamt I guess and as you keep journaling you find you remember more and more. I sort of worry that the skill has side effects though. I can remember my dreams thanks to journaling but, I keep making fresh cups of herbal tea and then finding five misplaced ones around the house. Don't even ask about me putting shoes in the refrigerator...er...not that I did that... :oops: It's like if you work to turn on parts of your brain, other parts turn off lol.
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:58 am

DT - :roll2:

SW, am I still waiting for a ride? :cry: :wink:
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Nancy Hillner wrote:SW, am I still waiting for a ride? :cry: :wink:
I guess so. Sorry.... I think I might have ditched you for the boys. (hangs head in shame) though ideally you could have squeezed between them in the back seat and panted heavily like Mel.
90% evil
ImageImage

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:45 am

Awww, like Mel in a Conchord sandwich! :P :drool: :tonqe:
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Val2150
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby Val2150 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:20 am

Ok, here's weird one......

So for some reason I was in Colombia for a work conference. (Don't ask, I have no idea either). Suddenly I was at a Conchords concert, but I couldn't hear them well or understand what they were saying. (And it was in English). Everyone around me was laughing though, so I knew I was missing something funny and it was very distressing. And Jemaine was playing some sort of odd-shaped banjo. :lol:
"You do not choose sexy. Sexy chooses you." -mohumbai mania

Bad Atom
The "Play Whatever You Want!" Guy

Postby Bad Atom » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 pm

I just had a dream last night where the guys were performing a secret show somewhere and they did a gangster rap remix of "Carol Brown". It actually wasn't bad.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 am

How did I miss this thread??

Deliriumrtee- we're sisters from another mister, lol! I'd written my dreams down since I was 16 or 17, too! Also like you, I don't need to any more. :) My husband is a good sport in that he actually listens as I regale him with dreams that probably make no sense to him. :D I love going to sleep- it's like seeing a bunch of free movies that you're usually the star in.

I dreamed of Jemaine a couple of weeks ago but it wasn't really clear when I woke up- I just knew he was in it. :( I want a more detailed one, darn it!

I loved reading yours...."Al Gore was right!" :lol:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Return to “Flight of The Conchords”