Dreaming of...

Conchords news, chit chat, waffle and conversation. Also convo about Bret and Jemaine in Conchords mode
User avatar
FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist
Posts: 358
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:38 am

Postby FanBase » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Oooh...that was deep. :geek: However, I disagree on the point that our dreams mean Jemaine loves Shari. :tsk:

As a matter of fact, Jemaine and I eloped last week and are having the time of our lives honeymooning in Fanlandia. Silly rumors. Fanlandia is much like Greece, so I can see where there may have been some confusion. :wink: Cassandra can vouch for me too (right Cassandra?). I sent her a wedding announcement with our wedding photo on it and everything. If you'd like to see it, pm me and I'll send you a copy.

Ah, well. One CAN dream, right? :eyelashes: Darn that rumor. I need a blanket. :? Now let's see...what was the name of that store, Saffy?
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

User avatar
sharishort
Half a shapely halibut
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:22 am

Postby sharishort » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:38 pm

Okay, your dreams do not mean that he loves me. But mine most certainly do...... :P
"Thats a terrible prize. I am glad I didn't win that."

User avatar
saffymatt
Registered Rhymnecologist
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:12 pm

Postby saffymatt » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:56 pm

FanBase wrote:Oooh...that was deep. :geek: However, I disagree on the point that our dreams mean Jemaine loves Shari. :tsk:

As a matter of fact, Jemaine and I eloped last week and are having the time of our lives honeymooning in Fanlandia. Silly rumors. Fanlandia is much like Greece, so I can see where there may have been some confusion. :wink: Cassandra can vouch for me too (right Cassandra?). I sent her a wedding announcement with our wedding photo on it and everything. If you'd like to see it, pm me and I'll send you a copy.

Ah, well. One CAN dream, right? :eyelashes: Darn that rumor. I need a blanket. :? Now let's see...what was the name of that store, Saffy?


You crazy people make me laugh!!!! :lol:

:hrm: I think the name of the store was Jemaine C. Penny's. Or was it Je-Macy's or Jemaine-Mart? I really can't remember.
Set your Phasers on Funky!

User avatar
FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist
Posts: 358
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:38 am

Postby FanBase » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:05 pm

saffymatt wrote:You crazy people make me laugh!!!! :lol:

:hrm: I think the name of the store was Jemaine C. Penny's. Or was it Je-Macy's or Jemaine-Mart? I really can't remember.


:bounce: Ha!
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

Chica
Half a shapely halibut
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:17 pm

Postby Chica » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:10 am

saffymatt wrote:
Chica wrote:I live near Twickenham Rugby Ground, so the other night I had a dream the All Blacks were playing there and I had Jemaine and everyone from the Tongan Ninja commentary staying over at my place to see the game the next day. They all got very drunk and I had to cook them dinner. It was a lovely dream, actually!


A drunk David Fane...those of us who have heard the commentary know that could have turned into a bad dream quite quickly. :shock:


He was rather rowdy in the dream and started play-wrestling Raybon. But then he said he loved my lasagne and came over to kiss me on the cheek.

Jemaine's getting married? Bless. *sniff* Our boys are growing up. *wipes tear from eye*

User avatar
gl1t3r
Giving the paper to the people
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:15 pm

Postby gl1t3r » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:03 am

So, my friend/roommate had a dream about Bret and Jemaine a few nights ago.

We live in California, and she dreamt that we were roommates with the guys somewhere up in L.A. I guess Bret had rented this big house "in the ghetto" not knowing that it was a bad part of town.

We lived on the other side of the house from them, and I guess my friend realized that Bret had been sleeping with his windows open at night. She burst into his room and yelled at him, "You can't do that, Bret! This isn't New Zealand. Look at the bullet holes in the screens! Don't you see the bars on the windows?!"

And when she tried to find Jemaine to ask him to appeal to Bret's sensible side, she found him outside naked in the hot tub.

I believe, sadly, that the dream ended there.
"Thanks for the acids."

User avatar
saffymatt
Registered Rhymnecologist
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:12 pm

Postby saffymatt » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:51 pm

gl1t3r wrote:So, my friend/roommate had a dream about Bret and Jemaine a few nights ago.

We live in California, and she dreamt that we were roommates with the guys somewhere up in L.A. I guess Bret had rented this big house "in the ghetto" not knowing that it was a bad part of town.

We lived on the other side of the house from them, and I guess my friend realized that Bret had been sleeping with his windows open at night. She burst into his room and yelled at him, "You can't do that, Bret! This isn't New Zealand. Look at the bullet holes in the screens! Don't you see the bars on the windows?!"

And when she tried to find Jemaine to ask him to appeal to Bret's sensible side, she found him outside naked in the hot tub.

I believe, sadly, that the dream ended there.


:shock: Naked? In a hot tub? In the "ghetto"? Uhhhhh...Can't get past the mental picture in my head. :blush:
Set your Phasers on Funky!

User avatar
sharishort
Half a shapely halibut
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:22 am

Postby sharishort » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:57 pm

gl1t3r wrote:So, my friend/roommate had a dream about Bret and Jemaine a few nights ago.

We live in California, and she dreamt that we were roommates with the guys somewhere up in L.A. I guess Bret had rented this big house "in the ghetto" not knowing that it was a bad part of town.

We lived on the other side of the house from them, and I guess my friend realized that Bret had been sleeping with his windows open at night. She burst into his room and yelled at him, "You can't do that, Bret! This isn't New Zealand. Look at the bullet holes in the screens! Don't you see the bars on the windows?!"

And when she tried to find Jemaine to ask him to appeal to Bret's sensible side, she found him outside naked in the hot tub.

I believe, sadly, that the dream ended there.


Interesting!! In that dream, Bret and Jemaine were so vulnerable. In both scenarios. And it was up to your friend to protect them from the dangers of hollywood!!!

I simply must find that hot tub........
"Thats a terrible prize. I am glad I didn't win that."

Simmy
New arrival
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:28 am

Postby Simmy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:40 am

sorry to bring this topic back up after it has been quiet for a little while, but I have had a few dreams. Well the first one just had someone pretending to be Jemaine and was just standing there going "what. what. what. yis. yeah." That was quite strange. And then the second one just had Jemaine walking around in these purplishly coloured caves...I think the caves were from some dream I had ages ago because they seemed familiar. Then the next dream did not actually have them in it but seemed to be a result of having listened to Bret, you got it going on too many times. XD And then the fourth dream was when they came to our house, and then I hid in my room. I also pinched myself twice to make sure it was not a dream, and then asked my brother if it was a dream and he said no. For some reason I was very worried that it was a dream and yet quite sure that it was real. And then it became a dream for sure because I was suddenly going on all these horrible rollercoaster rides and they were making me quite cross because I lost my bag and wanted to get back home in time. It was generally rather annoying. =P Yeah, sorry, I just needed to say that.
Wear the eyepatch Bret! Wear the funky, funky eyepatch!

User avatar
saffymatt
Registered Rhymnecologist
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:12 pm

Postby saffymatt » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:14 pm

Never be sorry for resurrecting a topic. We love to hear your freaky, freaky dreams. :D
Set your Phasers on Funky!

deirdrelev
Lost but happy at sea
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:52 pm

Postby deirdrelev » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Okay, I've had two dreams about the boys, one of them weird, one of them pretty funny, or so I thought.

First dream: I'm at the Grammys. They win, and decide it would be funny to come down the aisle towards the podium racing each other in wheelchairs. Don't ask me what the hell that was about.

The second one, which I thought was kind of funny, was that I was at some kind of conference, and Bret was there. We started talking, and after a few minutes my eyes started rolling up in my head because he was so boring! And all I could think was, "Oh my God, I can't tell Jane this (Jane is my best friend and total Bretaholic), it will kill her." Finally I lied to Bret and told him I had to be somewhere else and ran away.

I'd give my left boob to have some kind of, er, sexual dream about Jemaine, but alas, no luck yet.

Deirdre, kinda depressed about Heath Ledger.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."—Oscar Wilde

User avatar
dandy lyons
Consistently Mediocre
Posts: 677
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:52 am

Postby dandy lyons » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:42 pm

deirdrelev wrote:
I'd give my left boob to have some kind of, er, sexual dream about Jemaine, but alas, no luck yet.




:rolls:
Gar·funk·ling (verb) Funky cuddling with the candles twinkling.

User avatar
saffymatt
Registered Rhymnecologist
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:12 pm

Postby saffymatt » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:00 am

That was so not the visual I needed!!!! :shock:
Set your Phasers on Funky!

User avatar
meg1448
Half a shapely halibut
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:10 am

Postby meg1448 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:18 am

dandy lyons wrote:
deirdrelev wrote:
I'd give my left boob to have some kind of, er, sexual dream about Jemaine, but alas, no luck yet.



Ahahahahahaha! I know what you mean...though I think I'd keep my boob. :D
"If the divine master plan is perfection, maybe next I'll give Judas a try."

Spark by Tori Amos
DA account: http://modelmeg2003.deviantart.com/
Image

User avatar
dangerous person
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:26 am

Postby dangerous person » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:44 pm

I had my first FoTC dream last night, quite bizarre. We (hubby and I) were in my parents' old holiday flat by the sea in France, and Bret and Jemaine were kind of staying with us trying to stay away from some mad fans (ahem), and there was something involving me breaking mugs and wanting to replace them with FoTC mugs (and possibly cereal bowls as well). At some point Bret painted (badly) my finger nails with my favourite shade of dark nail varnish.
8) and :roll:
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"


Return to “Flight of The Conchords”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests