What the Folk!

Flight of the Conchords. Yeah those guys. Feel free to discuss them here! Garfunkling!
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next
Amanda
 Post subject: Re: Dreaming of...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:57 pm 
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Panda..ness wrote:
coming in here reminded me that im sure i had a dream involving jem the other night..i remember sitting on his lap but thats all i can remember now..damn.

:o
:yawinkle: way to go, Panda :clap:

Panda..ness
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:01 am 
Consistently Mediocre

I KNOW :D im annoyed that thats all i can remember..
by the way it wasnt rude or anything, we were being all cute & lovey if remember..ahh i want to remember more of it D: i just remember waking up & thinking 'wow i actually dreamed of him' cos night before i was thinking how i never do..

(i said remember way too much in this post)

Why did i get double stuffed?

LauraK
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:38 pm 
Boom King!

Hm, were you using the bathroom sink and he was being polite? That's like Jemaine....:)

nonchalant obsession
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:30 pm 
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

coldautumn wrote:
I had a dream about Jem being in my apartment. He was brushing his teeth in my kitchen sink. It was really weird...

Dentists Fairfield | Dental Rocklin

Foreplay? :D

LauraK
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:44 pm 
Boom King!

She must've been sorting the recycling....

Amanda
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:40 pm 

So last night I wasn't feeling my best..and my dear Kelly and Val were trying to cheer me up. I went to sleep way later than i would admit..and the following happened :D

Val, Kelly and I had met to go to a FOTC concert..we had had a wonderful day ..and we were the first ones in line to get in the smallish venue (750-1000 seats) which seemed to be general seating. When we got in we were a bit bummed that there was a fenced pit of six rows for VIPs ..but it was OK because we were still close to the stage.
The show began..the guys were hilarious as always..All of a sudden Jemaine locks eyes with me and comes over ..dancing and singing..to where we are seating. then a black kitten appears on my lap..out of nowhere.. as he gets on his knees behind me and whispers *hey! i remember you from that tour video you sent me on myspace* ..i can't believe he remembers..and I say *wow! what a great memory you've got* ..then I start laughing because he's probably wondering /what kind of freak brings a kitten to a show anyway?!/ but he looks at me..deep into my eyes and replies something along the lines of *well of course i do, how could i forget?* and with a smile on his beautiful stubbled face he makes his way back to the stage.
I turned to Kelly and Val who'd recorded everything in pics and video...with the biggest smile on my face, still shaking. and that's when i woke up.

:hug: you're the best, my girls :hug: .

kellysouthpaw
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:43 pm 
She's like Switzerland

Wow, Amanda, that recount gave me CHILLS! What a great dream! My dreams are NEVER that good :D

:hug: And you know that I'm always here for you, whenever, wherever :hug:

I will be sending you a PM in the next few minutes...

funny schipperke
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:46 am 

Wow, Amanda! That dream sounds, well, dreamy. :D
I wish I had dreams like that.

LikeACurry
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:47 am 
Consistently Mediocre

What a great dream Amanda, lucky you :wink:

DaMango
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:37 am 
Stop touching the monkeys

Very sweet dream, Amanda! I especially like the part about the kitten. :D

I've had a few Conchord related dreams lately. After seeing Arj 3 weeks ago, I had a dream that I flew to see him perform in Australia. I waved to him when he came on stage, and hoped he would recognize me from Seattle. Instead, he just gave me a confused look like, "Do I know you?" Oh well.

Last week, I dreamt that I went to a company's grand opening party, because I knew Rhys Darby would be there. It looked like a law firm, so I have no idea what he was doing there. :hrm:

On Friday night, I had yet another dream about Jemaine, but it's a little strange and embarrassing. We were filming a movie together, but I had never read the script! I just showed up, and pretended I knew what I was doing. The first item on the "to do list" was posing for a promo shot. There was a dark green velvet couch outside on the sidewalk, against a red brick wall. Jem sat down, and I was instructed to lay on my back, with my head on his lap. Jem was then going to hold an umbrella over the two of us. Oh golly! I was terribly uncomfortable with this position, and took all kinds of care to keep myself from putting my hands in awkward places. I was in a dress and boots, and all of my wriggling caused my dress to creep up higher and higher. Jemaine was a gentleman, and pulled my dress down over my legs, LOL! Because I'd never read the script, I didn't know until that moment that our characters had such a close relationship.

The next stop was the wardrobe room, where I discovered that my outfits for the film consisted of cute short dresses and brightly colored tights. I was very pleased with this, and thought the movie might be set in the 60's perhaps? We then began shooting out first scene. I hadn't read the script, so I didn't know what to do or say. In this scene, we were standing together in a stark white kitchen, that had an island in the center. The kitchen opened into his character's living room, and he had a football game playing on an enormous flat screen TV. (So much for the movie taking place in the 60's.) They started filming, and a white phone on the counter started ringing. Jemaine answered it, in character, and the caller was his character's mother. Jemaine had a British accent in this movie, but not nearly as dramatic as Dr. C. He wandered into the living room, still talking on the phone. I looked around the set, and saw that 5 people were standing around the kitchen island, looking at me. I assumed they were Jem's character's friends. They each had on a long-sleeved shirt in a different color, kind of like the Wiggles. :lol: I then found a white pyramid shaped figure on the edge of the kitchen counter. There was a button on the top, and when I pushed it (because I can't keep my hands off of anything), the 5 friends disappeared! I was completely taken aback! I thought, even if that was supposed to happen in he movie, it would have been a special effect. They wouldn't really vanish before my eyes! I was on the edge of panic, because I had no idea what to do next. Jemaine, still talking on the phone, walked over to me, gave me a rather annoyed look and pushed the button again. As soon as he did, the 5 men reappeared. I was even more shocked than I was before, and I had still not figured out the plot of this movie! I woke up shortly after, so I doubt I will ever know.

Val2150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:46 am 

Aw, Amanda! What an awesome dream you had! I wish mine were that good. :wink:

You're the best, hun :hug:

closet jemainiac
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:57 am 
---

Oopsy! I posted this in the OTHER dream thread last night...its in the right place now!

OK, somehow it took me until 9pm to remember my dream from last night starring Mr. Clement.

We're at some function, not really sure. Im with a friend and we have our cameras ready to get our huggy pics....

We spot Jem, he greets us all friendly like and we make some small talk. I take a pic of my friend with him and then its my turn....I ask for a "hug picture" and he looks down at me with this look on his face like "how? you're soo short!"

Now this is where my watching the video of Bret singing "short people" 100 times the other day comes in...

Jemaine squats down, wraps his arms around me and stands up, taking me with him! Im incredibly embarrased and feel like Im gonna faint....my friend snaps the pic and she and Jem are giggling hysterically at the whole thing.

He puts me down and asks if he embarrassed me. I tell him, "YES! And you're lucky I didnt wrap my legs around you! I might not have let you go!"

Next thing I know my husband is waking me up and asking me why Im laughing and why my face is all RED!

DaMango
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:19 am 

OMG. :shock:

closet jemainiac
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:50 pm 
---

teehee! :D

DM, is that a good :shock: or a bad :shock:

LauraK
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:41 pm 
Boom King!

I'm betting it's an " :shock: I wish I'd dreamed that..." :lol:

Nice one....:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next