So, giving it a try. Its running, works in your browser
Click the link below and it'll take you to the page you need. You don't need anything other than a username. Best to use your nick from here probably. Although I use Sherlock on IRC so that'll explain that username. Also Max is in there, as might be a few other people on and off. All decent types What The Folk! chatroom
So, feel free to try it out anytime, arrange chats, lurk, whatever. I'll stay logged in 24/7 probably, but may be idle for long periods. Umm anyone has anything they need to ask about the chat, post it here please. Or ask in chat. Max or I will try to help
Just a few things before you get going....
* Tech matters and problems direct to MadMax
in the channel or via PM or email.
Your friendly neighbourhood moderators are MadMax, myself and the server ops. If you need help ask one of them. If you behave like a git and get kicked or banned, moderator decisions are final.
* Please be considerate of others chatting. We are all here to enjoy ourselves and talk about things that (hopefully) make us smile. Chat in a way that is respectful of others. Flaming or abusing others in any way will not be tolerated.
* Chat in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". English, proper words, no ALL CAPS, excessive abbreviations and punctuation and so on.
---> OMG, LMAO ur so kewl :>>>> !!!!1111 <--- O please no
* I'd prefer no out and out swearing in the chat. Its just not me, and the guys style tends to not involve too much in the way of swearing and I'd like to try to go along those lines. This is not the place to chat if you use constant swearing. Too much in the way of swearing may get you kicked or banned. Resist if you can. If in doubt, don't use it.
* Please respect Bret and Jemaine's privacy. Getting overly 'personal' about them means you might find yourself removed by moderators. Sure have some fun, but watch the innuendo does not become too risky.
* Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted. This includes pictures, clips or links. Use common sense please. Keep it decent.
* Peoples political and religious views differ greatly. With this in mind we feel the What The Folk! chat is not the place for you to air them on. There are many chats out there for such discussions should you wish. Go use them.
* No spam. No spamming. No spammy spam.
Any questions or concerns, contact us. That's me, Sherry
. Or him, MadMax
. Contact us via PM, feedback forum or email please.
This list will be amended as and when required.
Would you be interested in a chat room? We did have one ages back but it didn't get masses of use so we pulled it and I kind of forgot about it. But now the interest is much greater and there are more people knocking about the forum and site I wondered if any out there would make use of it?
Maybe chat nights after episodes have aired? When the tour is on? That sort of thing.
Poll below, express an interest one way or the other or say you don't know