The Lips Are Mentioned...

Conchords news, chit chat, waffle and conversation. Also convo about Bret and Jemaine in Conchords mode
Spumony5000
Stop touching the monkeys

Re: The Lips Are Mentioned...

Postby Spumony5000 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:49 pm

SA I was so excited for you when I read the mention of the lips. They are truly awesome. I have a little shrine going on in my room. They are displayed next to the record and the cd. When I first got them my brother stopped by for a visit saw the lips and new right away that they were Jemaine's lips. Everyone that has seen them have been truly been impressed by your talent SA. :prayer: :clap:
Do you want to borrow my jumper Bowie?

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:24 pm

mockingbird wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:The philtrum (Greek philtron (φιλτρον), from philein (φιλειν), "to love; to kiss")

Awww! If I ever have another baby boy, I might name him Philtrum. :D
Awesome. I think Jemaine should have named his kid (who I like to refer to as Little Mr. Poopy Pants) that. I The ancient Greeks believed it was one of the most erogenous parts of the body. :o I don't think so but it's a nice theory.
90% evil
ImageImage

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 pm

SheWolf wrote:
mockingbird wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:The philtrum (Greek philtron (φιλτρον), from philein (φιλειν), "to love; to kiss")

Awww! If I ever have another baby boy, I might name him Philtrum. :D
Awesome. I think Jemaine should have named his kid (who I like to refer to as Little Mr. Poopy Pants) that. I The ancient Greeks believed it was one of the most erogenous parts of the body. :o I don't think so but it's a nice theory.

I seriously think this is one of the coolest etymologies I've ever run across. Every time I look at Jemaine's lips now, I think of it. Not like I needed any encouragement in that area!

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:58 am

Awesome job on the bronze lips SA! Your talentedness makes me insanely jealous.
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

Return to “Flight of The Conchords”