It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:51 pm

On this day in Conchords history

Conchords news, chit chat, waffle and conversation. Also convo about Bret and Jemaine in Conchords mode

Moderators: SuzyBatt, Venus

On this day in Conchords history

Postby Sherry » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:14 am

Yeah, something new for me to try to keep up with. I thought it'd be a fun way for me to to look back over the years of the Conchords and find things that may or may not have happened and share with fans :) Often people just don't look back in archives so this seemed like a good way to share some of the fun from years gone by.
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Re: On this day in Conchords history

Postby Sherry » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 am

March 18 2003

Bret gets about a bit!

No, not like *that* Wash your minds out this instant! He's only gone and grabbed himself another little corner of cyberspace. Ho hum. Not to be outdone by Jemaine, Bret got his own fansite, Let's Bret It On! Erm, someone cared enough to make one devoted to him anyway. And look *more* dinky buttons to be had. *Chortle*

ImageWho knew?! Image

And talking of getting about a bit check out the news on the Black Seeds site about their upcoming tour in Australia. Going to be a bit hectic for Bret with Conchords and Black Seeds gigs going on. Who knows, that person you step over on the floor seemingly passed out, might just be Bret having a kip between gigs :-)

NB - Let's Bret It On! is no longer online to view.

View the Archive page this came from here
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Re: On this day in Conchords history

Postby Sherry » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:03 am

March 19

On this day in Conchords history - Nothing happened. Yeah, it was a big news day.

2006 saw them wrap up SXSW and return to NZ to start touring in support of Bic Runga from 21 March.

Neil Finn also joined the tour.
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Return to Flight of The Conchords