Copying this from the other thread - hope raven and Michael don't mind
This is just too genius to get buried in another thread. Feel free to add to this list!
You Know You're Obsessed with Flight of the Conchords When:
* You have an irrational hatred of Australia.
* Your e's start sounding like i's.
* You mutter "present" at every office meeting.
* You laugh whenever you see Concord grape jam at the grocery store.
* You forget several letters while swearing.
* You know what Wednesday is.
* You've tried Muesli.
* You know how much the cup was.
* You can't give someone "the finger" without adding wings to it.
(From ravenhpltc24 )
- You always know the dance floor bro-hoe ratio.
- Jemaine sometimes visits your dreams (as Bowie) and offers mediocre advice.
- You know when you're not in high-finance.
- You now know basic French expressions.
- You love "Top Gun."
- You really want to hear parts 1 through 5 of Albi the Racist Dragon.
- You've seached your local CVS for Femident Toothpaste.
- You carry a Mel-like backpack, complete with binoculars, just in case.
I'm more than a little embarrassed to admit that I've done quite a few of these
Here's my little addition here:
- You have a friend whose name is Barbara, but you call her Brahbrah anyway (*guilty*)
- You play your cutlery like instruments from time to time (like the intro to S1)
- You dance a little while eating
- You find yourself making similar facial expressions (I find myself doing this - doing Jemaine's eyebrow raises and Bret's 'confused' or 'disgusted' smirk)