It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:12 pm


An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Conchords news, chit chat, waffle and conversation. Also convo about Bret and Jemaine in Conchords mode

Moderator: Venus

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby Faith » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 am

I took a quick cap of every time he loses it during the outtakes (which is a lot). It's usually Rhys's fault. :lol:

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


And that's not even all of them.
User avatar
Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper
 
Posts: 3551
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby ravenhpltc24 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 am

Faith, I believe you've just supplied me with a pick-me-up for the next month or so. :lol:
He's gonna wake up in a smoothie.
Image
User avatar
ravenhpltc24
Registered Rhymnecologist
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: NH, USA

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby bakergirl30 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 am

HA! I love the last one!! His laugh and smile are do BIG!

Thanks Faith! :D
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
bakergirl30
Crying tears of a rapper
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:43 am
Location: Texas

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 am

Faith I'm giggling just looking at those pictures!
Image
User avatar
kellysouthpaw
She's like Switzerland
 
Posts: 3448
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:52 am
Location: In a Cottage Cheese Cottage in Michigan

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby Peaches » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:07 am

The 3rd is my fave :lol:
"Item 4 on the agenda: Stuff you!"

"Who else? Mur.. Ray... Oh. Greg's written this, he's put the R's too far apart. It's Murray.. Murray present"


ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Peaches
Getting lewd with the food
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby vmh » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:09 am

Gosh, he's so cute!

Okay, my new meet and greet goal is to get Jemaine to laugh and I don't mean the usual laugh we're all familiar with but any of the others will do. If I have to, I will go to great lengths to make him laugh (even if I have to make a fool of myself). It'll be worth it to hear his glorious laugh in person.
Image
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”
User avatar
vmh
A tasty piece of pastry
 
Posts: 3008
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby Faith » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:09 am

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


I think that's all of them. I've watched the outtakes like 10 times and the laugh just kills me every time.
User avatar
Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper
 
Posts: 3551
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby Ozpot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:10 am

vmh wrote:Gosh, he's so cute!

Okay, my new meet and greet goal is to get Jemaine to laugh and I don't mean the usual laugh we're all familiar with but any of the others will do. If I have to, I will go to great lengths to make him laugh (even if I have to make a fool of myself). It'll be worth it to hear his glorious laugh in person.


I can join you in that meet and greet! :rolleyes: wheeeee sorry wheeeee
ImageImage
User avatar
Ozpot
Getting lewd with the food
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby vmh » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:11 am

kellysouthpaw wrote:
vmh wrote:
kellysouthpaw wrote:I want the whole reel, Mr. Bobin. The whole outtakes reel. ASAP.


They really should release a series of DVDs of just outtakes from S1 & S2. I'd watch it. I'd watch it all!

I'd pay large amounts of money for a copy of all the outtakes from s1 and s2. I'd watch it every day until I died and I know I would still be laughing and enjoying it til the very last :)

Wow, this is probably the creepiest thing I've ever admitted...


Not creepy. Just honest. Alright, maybe a little creepy. We'll all be laughing together in our graves.
Last edited by vmh on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”
User avatar
vmh
A tasty piece of pastry
 
Posts: 3008
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby vmh » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:12 am

Ozpot wrote:
vmh wrote:Gosh, he's so cute!

Okay, my new meet and greet goal is to get Jemaine to laugh and I don't mean the usual laugh we're all familiar with but any of the others will do. If I have to, I will go to great lengths to make him laugh (even if I have to make a fool of myself). It'll be worth it to hear his glorious laugh in person.


I can join you in that meet and greet! :rolleyes: wheeeee sorry wheeeee


Yes, of course! The more the jemerrier!
Image
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”
User avatar
vmh
A tasty piece of pastry
 
Posts: 3008
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby Ozpot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 am

vmh wrote:
Ozpot wrote:
vmh wrote:Gosh, he's so cute!

Okay, my new meet and greet goal is to get Jemaine to laugh and I don't mean the usual laugh we're all familiar with but any of the others will do. If I have to, I will go to great lengths to make him laugh (even if I have to make a fool of myself). It'll be worth it to hear his glorious laugh in person.


I can join you in that meet and greet! :rolleyes: wheeeee sorry wheeeee


Yes, of course! The more the jemerrier!


But I get to hug him, you already hugged him! :P
ImageImage
User avatar
Ozpot
Getting lewd with the food
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby Peaches » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:17 am

What Oz said! You can't have a hug AND a laugh!
"Item 4 on the agenda: Stuff you!"

"Who else? Mur.. Ray... Oh. Greg's written this, he's put the R's too far apart. It's Murray.. Murray present"


ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Peaches
Getting lewd with the food
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby vmh » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:18 am

Ozpot wrote:But I get to hug him, you already hugged him! :P


Can't I get another one?
Image
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”
User avatar
vmh
A tasty piece of pastry
 
Posts: 3008
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby Ozpot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:20 am

vmh wrote:
Ozpot wrote:But I get to hug him, you already hugged him! :P


Can't I get another one?


i'll have to drink about it :drinkers:
but he's my wiiiiiiife we live in a shack in new jersey and live off bread crumbs and grape wine
ImageImage
User avatar
Ozpot
Getting lewd with the food
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: An Analysis of Jemaine's Laugh (S2 DVD spoilers)

Postby vmh » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:20 am

Peaches wrote:What Oz said! You can't have a hug AND a laugh!


But I want it all.
Image
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”
User avatar
vmh
A tasty piece of pastry
 
Posts: 3008
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to Flight of The Conchords

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest