Does Bret's girlfriend really exist?

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...

Moderators: SuzyBatt, Venus

Re: Does Bret's girlfriend really exist?

Postby H.... » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:59 am

hellomyfriend wrote:
slut_angel22@yahoo wrote:Even a thread specifically about Bret turns into one about Jemaine.... :heartbeat:

Because Jemainiacs a spend more time in Bret's threads than Breteros spend in Jemaine's. :whistle:

Refuses to get embroiled in 'Breteros aren't as vocal' debate.
Throw us your potatoes!
H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Trixy25 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:32 pm

I guess this thread can now be closed off... Bret doesn't have a girlfriend. He has a wife! So sweet, it sounds like they are very happy and a small wedding is so romantic I think. Just one more point re their wedding, can you imagine the speeches? I bet they were were great but talk about being under pressure to be funny!!

Txx
Trixy25
New arrival

Postby ASmallTurnip » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Trixy25 wrote:I guess this thread can now be closed off... Bret doesn't have a girlfriend. He has a wife!

I'd be okay with locking this thread, actually. I absolutely know that it was meant in great affection and good humour, but I have to admit that it makes me feel uncomfortably intrusive every time I even glance at the thread title. It's not what WTF is about, really. Is it? I don't know. :chick:

No, this has nothing to do with chickens, but I really wanted to use that smiley just once. Thank you for your indulgence. I am now content.

.:: She's got two jobs. She's a pastry chef and a sniper ::.
ASmallTurnip
-- MASTER CRIMINAL -- Root Vegetable Violence a Specialty

Previous

Return to Bret McKenzie