Sheep Man

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...

Moderators: SuzyBatt, Venus

Sheep Man

Postby Venus » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:54 pm

As nonch pointed out in The Muppets thread, Bret was involved in the music for a short film "Sheep Man" back in 2006.
I've found the trailer:

Jeff Richards stars in "Sheep Man" - a film about a man who loves sheep too much. Also features: Morgan Murphy, Rick Shapiro, Brian Holtzman, and Jordy Fox. With Music by Rob Bennet and Bret of the Flight of The Conchords. Directed by: Ron Eigen

Here's some more info about the short film by the LA Times since it screened at the Hollywood Film Festival back in 2006. The film also screened at the NZ Film Festival with Jemaine and Taika's short film "What We Do In the Shadows. More info here.
The official website for the film doesn't seem to be working for me atm.

Has anyone seen it or have any more info about it?
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Re: Sheep Man

Postby sunnyringo » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:58 am

I have it on DVD. It's nothing special, to be honest. I'm baffled and slightly amused that it was singled out in that bio over way better things that Bret has done. :neutral:
sunnyringo
Half a shapely halibut

Re: Sheep Man

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:39 pm

A dark, comedic mockumentary that spoofs the horrific death of "Grizzly Man"? :o It does sort of sound right up Bret's alley. :purple: TELL me it's a musical! :lol: sunny, how is the soundtrack? Are there any songs or is it all background?
Image..Image..Image
nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Return to Bret McKenzie