Tongan Ninja

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Re: Tongan Ninja

Postby mockingbird » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 am

I agree that Jemaine is probably a perfectionist and spends a lot of time getting things just so but I don't think it stems from his people pleasing tendencies, I think artistically it's more to please himself. :dunno: Unfortunately I don't know him so I don't know for sure, this is just an educated guess based on the many hours I have spent reading and thinking about him, lol.

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:25 am

You're probably right, Mock...All I know for sure is that he is one fine, talented man. And I cant get enough of him!

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:10 am

Amen to that, sister. :nod: :thumb: :lol:

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:34 pm

closet jemainiac wrote:I think I might be scared to get drunk with Dave. He might do something crazy to a little person like me. :worry: :lol: But I think his sexism was all a big act...I dont think he's a big offensize gorrilla like he made himself out to be. Id get drunk with all three though..what fun!!!!! :partyman:

P.S. Taika would have to join in too of course!

I can’t get around the fact that sometimes the things Taika says or the way he says them rubs me wrong so he’s the one I don’t think it would be wise for me to get drunk with. :fence:

I don’t take Dave seriously at all. And even if I did it would be his comments about homosexuality that would offend me not anything he said about women. Besides if he hadn’t made a crack about womens thighs J wouldn't have had the opportunity to say they were beautiful. :heart:
90% evil
ImageImage

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:44 pm

No, SW, then you could put Taika in his place! :lol:

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:46 pm

I'm sure this is old news but I was looking at Taika's myspace the other day. :lol: He's very open about being a boob enthusiast. I think every other blog he wrote mentions something about boobs. Did anyone see Jemaine's comment about the boobie offering?
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 pm

NO! :lol:

wait, is Taika still even active on myspace? I thought he was just mainly on twitter and FB

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:52 pm

closet jemainiac wrote:NO! :lol:

wait, is Taika still even active on myspace? I thought he was just mainly on twitter and FB

He has a myspace but he hasn't logged on since 2008. I think their boobie comments are from 2006. Let me see if I could find it.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:56 pm

dying of laughter over here :roll2:
90% evil
ImageImage

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:58 pm

That was fast!

Here's the link so you could read the comments Jemaine added.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=26899780

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 am

:roll2: :rolls:

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 am

still dying :roll2: :roll2:

vmh wrote:That was fast!
The words boobies and Jemaine in the same sentences causes me to sprint into action. :yawinkle:

vmh wrote:Here's the link so you could read the comments Jemaine added.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=26899780

Ohhhhhh, J was talking about his own booby offering. How provocative. But more importantly why doesn't he talk about his body parts these days on MySpace?
90% evil
ImageImage

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:09 am

maybe some laydeez put the kabosh on it :|

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:12 am

SheWolf wrote:still dying :roll2: :roll2:

vmh wrote:That was fast!
The words boobies and Jemaine in the same sentences causes me to sprint into action. :yawinkle:

:lol: same here!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 am

closet jemainiac wrote:maybe some laydeez put the kabosh on it :|
*shakes fist at laydeez*

There's a bit in EVS where Loren's boob is interjecting into the scene and I think it was Taika in the commentary who said "booby!" (or something to that effect)
90% evil
ImageImage

Return to “Jemaine Clement”