It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:08 am

A tribute to Jemaine's lips

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!

Moderator: SuzyBatt

Re: A tribute to Jemaine's lips

Postby bakergirl30 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:12 am

Ozpot wrote:A Hongi is a traditional Māori greeting in New Zealand. It is done by pressing one's nose to another person at an encounter.

:blush: :couple: :roll:

I love that. So sweet. :blush:
ImageImageImageImage
bakergirl30
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:21 am

bakergirl30 wrote:Oh Venus.. your the BIST. you always post the greatest pics! :prayer: The 1st one.. oh my! The 2nd one Oh dear! :heart: :heart:

I second that! When Venus has photos, it's like I don't even have to think about it. Right click, save. Right click, save. :lol:
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”
vmh
A tasty piece of pastry

Postby bakergirl30 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:24 am

vmh wrote:
bakergirl30 wrote:Oh Venus.. your the BIST. you always post the greatest pics! :prayer: The 1st one.. oh my! The 2nd one Oh dear! :heart: :heart:

I second that! When Venus has photos, it's like I don't even have to think about it. Right click, save. Right click, save. :lol:

i know,right! Me,too! My collection has grown immensely with the pics she's posted :)
ImageImageImageImage
bakergirl30
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby Sherry » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:16 am

OK what I don't understand is you all are posting pics of his entire face :hrm: Where are the cut outs of just the lips eh? :waggle: This is just another Jemaine pic thread otherwise :roll2:

I recall the people posting the lips thread of old really honing their pic skills and having some fun with just lip pics. And poems. And odes to the lips. And montages of lips. And well, you get the idea :lol:

If I had more time I'd go have a riot and make some funny stuff but alas I don't. I'm half tempted just for the giggle it'll give me. Didn't we even stick his lips on other peoples faces in pics at one point? :hrm: :worry: Yeah it was taken really seriously and we all had to pass a test and swear an oath, eat lots of biscuits and stand on our heads while reciting the lyrics to Je t'aime.

Actually the last paragraph above harkens back to a time before this forum even existed, back in the FL days when a (very) small group of ladies had a field day with silly stuff :purple: I think Liv Tylers face superimposed on a horse was the best though :rolls: O and the one of Figwit in J Lo's OScar dress. Or was it Miss Paltry Ones one. Anyways, we stuck Bret in a dress :lol: :worry: :help:
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Ozpot » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:49 pm

:roll2: Sherry, you crack me up. I wish I could see this picture of Bret in a dress.
His lips look so big and squishy. Just looking at a picture doesn't do justice. When you see him speak, his lips look like mushy, yummy candy. :blush: If only somebody who ever kissed him could tell us what they taste like. :blush: :blush:
I tried to make the lips stand out with this photo manip, and I hope it looks somewhat decent. :roll:
ImageImage
Ozpot
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Venus » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:51 pm

^ Ooh great pic Ozpot! :D

And Sherry those ideas sound hilarious. It'd be great if we could superimpose Jem's lips on other things and other funny stuff. Although my photoshop skills are fairly limited.

bakergirl30 wrote:
vmh wrote:

i know,right! Me,too! My collection has grown immensely with the pics she's posted :)

Aww thanks guys, glad to be of some use ;)
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby mockingbird » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Sherry wrote:OK what I don't understand is you all are posting pics of his entire face :hrm: Where are the cut outs of just the lips eh? :waggle: This is just another Jemaine pic thread otherwise :roll2:

I recall the people posting the lips thread of old really honing their pic skills and having some fun with just lip pics. And poems. And odes to the lips. And montages of lips. And well, you get the idea :lol:

If I had more time I'd go have a riot and make some funny stuff but alas I don't. I'm half tempted just for the giggle it'll give me. Didn't we even stick his lips on other peoples faces in pics at one point? :hrm: :worry: Yeah it was taken really seriously and we all had to pass a test and swear an oath, eat lots of biscuits and stand on our heads while reciting the lyrics to Je t'aime.

Actually the last paragraph above harkens back to a time before this forum even existed, back in the FL days when a (very) small group of ladies had a field day with silly stuff :purple: I think Liv Tylers face superimposed on a horse was the best though :rolls: O and the one of Figwit in J Lo's OScar dress. Or was it Miss Paltry Ones one. Anyways, we stuck Bret in a dress :lol: :worry: :help:

Ah, Sherry, thank you for setting us straight. I knew this thread was lacking something, but I was too distracted by all the pretty pictures of Jemaine to figure out what it was. We won't let you down again. ;) :lol:
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Sherry wrote:OK what I don't understand is you all are posting pics of his entire face :hrm: Where are the cut outs of just the lips eh? :waggle: This is just another Jemaine pic thread otherwise :roll2:

Whoa! Sherry, throws down the gauntlet. :supz: Go, people. Go!

(just don't put Bret in a dress) :hrmpf: :fence:
Image..Image..Image
nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby mockingbird » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:43 pm

I think the thing to be learned from this is Jemaine's lips are truly a masterpiece. :prayer: They work disturbingly well on Mona, don't they?? Interesting. :hrm: Oh well, back to the drawing board.
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby Sherry » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:47 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:Whoa! Sherry, throws down the gauntlet. :supz: Go, people. Go!

I did, just a little bit, didn't I :worry: :worry: :worry:

:purple: :help:
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:03 pm

mockingbird wrote:Image

I think the thing to be learned from this is Jemaine's lips are truly a masterpiece. :prayer: They work disturbingly well on Mona, don't they?? Interesting. :hrm: Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Nice Mockingbird. :clap:

Just me or do those kinda look like Jemaine's hands too. :shock: :bolt:
Image..Image..Image
nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby Ozpot » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Nah, Mona Lisa doesn't have a lazy pinkie.
ImageImage
Ozpot

Postby ardy » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:47 pm

switcheroo...i'm just sayin.....;)
Attachments
Playboy3_edited-1.jpg
Playboy3_edited-1.jpg (38.36 KiB) Viewed 614 times
...Detroit - City of Tomorrow...

take this sinking boat and point it home..we've still got time...
ardy
Redheads not warheads

Postby Ozpot » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Bret wouldn't look right with huge, pink lips. D: And Jem wouldn't look right with small, peach lips. D8
ImageImage
Ozpot

Postby Venus » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:01 pm

LOL! Good job guys with the Mona Lisa and switching lips :lol:
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life