What the Folk!

Flight of the Conchords. Yeah those guys. Feel free to discuss them here! Garfunkling!
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 27  Next
bakergirl30
 Post subject: Re: A tribute to Jemaine's lips
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 pm 
Crying tears of a rapper

Ozpot wrote:
A Hongi is a traditional Māori greeting in New Zealand. It is done by pressing one's nose to another person at an encounter.

:blush: :couple: :roll:

I love that. So sweet. :blush:

vmh
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:21 am 
A tasty piece of pastry

bakergirl30 wrote:
Oh Venus.. your the BIST. you always post the greatest pics! :prayer: The 1st one.. oh my! The 2nd one Oh dear! :heart: :heart:

I second that! When Venus has photos, it's like I don't even have to think about it. Right click, save. Right click, save. :lol:

bakergirl30
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:24 am 
Crying tears of a rapper

vmh wrote:
bakergirl30 wrote:
Oh Venus.. your the BIST. you always post the greatest pics! :prayer: The 1st one.. oh my! The 2nd one Oh dear! :heart: :heart:

I second that! When Venus has photos, it's like I don't even have to think about it. Right click, save. Right click, save. :lol:

i know,right! Me,too! My collection has grown immensely with the pics she's posted :)

Sherry
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:16 am 
Professional Blonde

OK what I don't understand is you all are posting pics of his entire face :hrm: Where are the cut outs of just the lips eh? :waggle: This is just another Jemaine pic thread otherwise :roll2:

I recall the people posting the lips thread of old really honing their pic skills and having some fun with just lip pics. And poems. And odes to the lips. And montages of lips. And well, you get the idea :lol:

If I had more time I'd go have a riot and make some funny stuff but alas I don't. I'm half tempted just for the giggle it'll give me. Didn't we even stick his lips on other peoples faces in pics at one point? :hrm: :worry: Yeah it was taken really seriously and we all had to pass a test and swear an oath, eat lots of biscuits and stand on our heads while reciting the lyrics to Je t'aime.

Actually the last paragraph above harkens back to a time before this forum even existed, back in the FL days when a (very) small group of ladies had a field day with silly stuff :purple: I think Liv Tylers face superimposed on a horse was the best though :rolls: O and the one of Figwit in J Lo's OScar dress. Or was it Miss Paltry Ones one. Anyways, we stuck Bret in a dress :lol: :worry: :help:

Ozpot
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:49 pm 
Getting lewd with the food

:roll2: Sherry, you crack me up. I wish I could see this picture of Bret in a dress.
His lips look so big and squishy. Just looking at a picture doesn't do justice. When you see him speak, his lips look like mushy, yummy candy. :blush: If only somebody who ever kissed him could tell us what they taste like. :blush: :blush:
I tried to make the lips stand out with this photo manip, and I hope it looks somewhat decent. :roll:

Venus
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:51 pm 
She did indeed have the time of her life

^ Ooh great pic Ozpot! :D

And Sherry those ideas sound hilarious. It'd be great if we could superimpose Jem's lips on other things and other funny stuff. Although my photoshop skills are fairly limited.

bakergirl30 wrote:
vmh wrote:
bakergirl30 wrote:

i know,right! Me,too! My collection has grown immensely with the pics she's posted :)

Aww thanks guys, glad to be of some use ;)

Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

mockingbird
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:36 pm 
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Sherry wrote:
OK what I don't understand is you all are posting pics of his entire face :hrm: Where are the cut outs of just the lips eh? :waggle: This is just another Jemaine pic thread otherwise :roll2:

I recall the people posting the lips thread of old really honing their pic skills and having some fun with just lip pics. And poems. And odes to the lips. And montages of lips. And well, you get the idea :lol:

If I had more time I'd go have a riot and make some funny stuff but alas I don't. I'm half tempted just for the giggle it'll give me. Didn't we even stick his lips on other peoples faces in pics at one point? :hrm: :worry: Yeah it was taken really seriously and we all had to pass a test and swear an oath, eat lots of biscuits and stand on our heads while reciting the lyrics to Je t'aime.

Actually the last paragraph above harkens back to a time before this forum even existed, back in the FL days when a (very) small group of ladies had a field day with silly stuff :purple: I think Liv Tylers face superimposed on a horse was the best though :rolls: O and the one of Figwit in J Lo's OScar dress. Or was it Miss Paltry Ones one. Anyways, we stuck Bret in a dress :lol: :worry: :help:

Ah, Sherry, thank you for setting us straight. I knew this thread was lacking something, but I was too distracted by all the pretty pictures of Jemaine to figure out what it was. We won't let you down again. ;) :lol:

nonchalant obsession
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:30 pm 
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Sherry wrote:

Whoa! Sherry, throws down the gauntlet. :supz: Go, people. Go!

(just don't put Bret in a dress) :hrmpf: :fence:

mockingbird
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:43 pm 
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

I think the thing to be learned from this is Jemaine's lips are truly a masterpiece. :prayer: They work disturbingly well on Mona, don't they?? Interesting. :hrm: Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Sherry
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:47 pm 
Professional Blonde

nonchalant obsession wrote:
Whoa! Sherry, throws down the gauntlet. :supz: Go, people. Go!

I did, just a little bit, didn't I :worry: :worry: :worry:

:purple: :help:

nonchalant obsession
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:03 pm 
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

mockingbird wrote:

I think the thing to be learned from this is Jemaine's lips are truly a masterpiece. :prayer: They work disturbingly well on Mona, don't they?? Interesting. :hrm: Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Nice Mockingbird. :clap:

Just me or do those kinda look like Jemaine's hands too. :shock: :bolt:

Ozpot
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:07 pm 

Nah, Mona Lisa doesn't have a lazy pinkie.

ardy
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:47 pm 
Redheads not warheads

switcheroo...i'm just sayin.....;)

Attachments:
Playboy3_edited-1.jpg
Playboy3_edited-1.jpg [ 38.36 KiB | Viewed 578 times ]

take this sinking boat and point it home..we've still got time...

Ozpot
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:51 pm 

Bret wouldn't look right with huge, pink lips. D: And Jem wouldn't look right with small, peach lips. D8

Venus
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:01 pm 
She did indeed have the time of her life

LOL! Good job guys with the Mona Lisa and switching lips :lol:

Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 27  Next