What the Folk!

Flight of the Conchords. Yeah those guys. Feel free to discuss them here! Garfunkling!
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:27 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 94  Next
Author Message
kneedragger
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:12 am 
Offline
Half a shapely halibut
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:15 pm
Posts: 127
Location: Cherokee, NC
conchordgirl wrote:
I think he would love it! We could recreate the girls in bikini scene from TN! Without the bikinis obviously...:wink:

Image

--Nicole


Um...What was that?...Er...Ooooo...
Talk about your team building exercises!
You don't know what you're doing to me :rolleyes:

I hope it is not impolitic for me to say, but It'll be me swooning!!! :whistle: :clap:

Sean

_________________
Image
"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Gayle
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:17 am 
Offline
Cool Nipples!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:14 pm
Posts: 2291
Location: Face down in my cornflakes.
Um. Don't know about anyone else, but I will be wearin a wool turtle neck and overalls. And thick socks. Probably a hat, too.
:roll:

_________________
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.


Top
 Profile  
 
kneedragger
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:40 am 
Offline
Half a shapely halibut
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:15 pm
Posts: 127
Location: Cherokee, NC
Gayle wrote:
Um. Don't know about anyone else, but I will be wearin a wool turtle neck and overalls. And thick socks. Probably a hat, too.
:roll:


:lol: :boogie: :tears: :rolls: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'll bring some Gatorade!

Sean

_________________
Image
"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Gayle
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:42 am 
Offline
Cool Nipples!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:14 pm
Posts: 2291
Location: Face down in my cornflakes.
kneedragger wrote:
Gayle wrote:
Um. Don't know about anyone else, but I will be wearin a wool turtle neck and overalls. And thick socks. Probably a hat, too.
:roll:


:lol: :boogie: :tears: :rolls: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'll bring some Gatorade!

Sean


Why Mr. Kneedragger! What ever could you mean?! :eyelashes:

_________________
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.


Top
 Profile  
 
conchordgirl
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:21 am 
Offline
Registered Rhymnecologist
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 335
Kate wrote:
conchordgirl wrote:
I think he would love it! We could recreate the girls in bikini scene from TN! Without the bikinis obviously...:wink:

Image

--Nicole


Nicole said, sweetly: "We could recreate the girls in bikini scene from TN! Without the bikinis obviously..." :shock:

Er, by that, did you mean in other clothing or none at all? You can see my point. I's a bit unclear.

I am greatly shocked by this statement, Miss Nicole! :twisted: So, were you just being wicked or what?


Oops! Must Clarify!! I did mean clothed..or did I?? :wink: Ok, that was wicked!
But yes..clothed..I don't want to get kicked out of here! Seriously, I was trying to hurry up and write my Episode 2 review and I didn't read what I wrote. :oops:

--Nicole

_________________
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!
Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.--Homer Simpson


Top
 Profile  
 
specialkay
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:33 am 
Offline
Registered Rhymnecologist
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:25 pm
Posts: 260
Location: ALABAMA
Did I inspire this? :roll2: :twisted:
I think he would LOVE IT! :bounce: But, I'm with Gayle, I think if I were to be in the pic I would come in some clothes too...
'cause I'm a shy southern belle underneath all my naughty "J" talk! :eyelashes:

_________________
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~


Top
 Profile  
 
Gayle
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:37 am 
Offline
Cool Nipples!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:14 pm
Posts: 2291
Location: Face down in my cornflakes.
Well... maybe the wool sweater doesn't HAVE to be a turtle neck. Maybe a vee neck. I don't want to come off as prudish or anythin. But sittin around in a bikini? Nuh-uh. No. Nada. Nicht. Nien. Non. Niet. Niente. Not happenin. :tsk:

_________________
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.


Top
 Profile  
 
Andria
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:37 am 
Offline
Bootylicious Flygirl
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:32 pm
Posts: 1506
Location: Purgatory (i.e. university)
Thanks for the information /me!

And, erm, Yes! We have to fly to NZ for the premier. I bet we could get a group rate. There are enough of us scary, uh crazy, umm...fervent fans! :waggle: Maybe we could catch a Black Seeds concert while we're there, too. (For us B gals.)

Now as to the clothing issue...I plan to wear my coconut bra, grass skirt and jandals. I've never been one for bikinis - but a good 'ole coconut bra is priceless! :D

_________________
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC


Top
 Profile  
 
Gayle
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:57 pm 
Offline
Cool Nipples!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:14 pm
Posts: 2291
Location: Face down in my cornflakes.
Quote:
Now as to the clothing issue...I plan to wear my coconut bra, grass skirt and jandals. I've never been one for bikinis - but a good 'ole coconut bra is priceless!


Well, since you put it that way... :D Coconut bras for everyone!

_________________
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.


Top
 Profile  
 
specialkay
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:44 pm 
Offline
Registered Rhymnecologist
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:25 pm
Posts: 260
Location: ALABAMA
Yes, we must match and coordinate our attire...for sure!
So that the guys can see us coming from a mile away! :chick:
(just wanted to use this emo) :lol:

_________________
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~


Top
 Profile  
 
kneedragger
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:44 pm 
Offline
Half a shapely halibut
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:15 pm
Posts: 127
Location: Cherokee, NC
Gayle wrote:
Well... maybe the wool sweater doesn't HAVE to be a turtle neck. Maybe a vee neck. I don't want to come off as prudish or anythin. But sittin around in a bikini? Nuh-uh. No. Nada. Nicht. Nien. Non. Niet. Niente. Not happenin. :tsk:


...So that means no, huh?...

Sean

_________________
Image
"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Gayle
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:45 pm 
Offline
Cool Nipples!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:14 pm
Posts: 2291
Location: Face down in my cornflakes.
kneedragger wrote:
Gayle wrote:
Well... maybe the wool sweater doesn't HAVE to be a turtle neck. Maybe a vee neck. I don't want to come off as prudish or anythin. But sittin around in a bikini? Nuh-uh. No. Nada. Nicht. Nien. Non. Niet. Niente. Not happenin. :tsk:


...So that means no, huh?...

Sean

:shock: NO! Bad Sean!

_________________
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.


Top
 Profile  
 
kneedragger
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:48 pm 
Offline
Half a shapely halibut
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:15 pm
Posts: 127
Location: Cherokee, NC
Gayle wrote:
kneedragger wrote:
Gayle wrote:
Um. Don't know about anyone else, but I will be wearin a wool turtle neck and overalls. And thick socks. Probably a hat, too.
:roll:


:lol: :boogie: :tears: :rolls: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'll bring some Gatorade!

Sean


Why Mr. Kneedragger! What ever could you mean?! :eyelashes:


That would be a combination of laughter, anticipation, disappointment and concern for possible heatstroke!

Sean

_________________
Image
"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Gayle
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:51 pm 
Offline
Cool Nipples!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:14 pm
Posts: 2291
Location: Face down in my cornflakes.
^Ah, that clears it up. I've just never been the "hanging out" while hanging out type of girl, you know. I like clothes and feel most comfortable whilst in public whenst I am wearing clothes. :que:

We do want to only thing premiered that night to be the movie, don't we. :shock:

_________________
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.


Top
 Profile  
 
kneedragger
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:14 pm 
Offline
Half a shapely halibut
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:15 pm
Posts: 127
Location: Cherokee, NC
Gayle wrote:
We do want to only thing premiered that night to be the movie, don't we. :shock:


It's not fair to ask leading questions :wink:

Gayle, my Dad just got a part in a new film, he didn't even have to audition. Looks like he'll be spending January in the Cayman Islands :mrgreen:

Sean

_________________
Image
"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 94  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group