Jemaine at Fantastic Fest 2009

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
SheWolf
Boom King!

Re: Jemaine at Fantastic Fest 2009

Postby SheWolf » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:32 pm

IIRC Sherry stated that you could use a member's real name if they said that they didn't mind.

conchordgirl introduced herself as Nicole on page 26
90% evil
ImageImage

4everconchordsfan
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Quick update about the vids. Nicole sent me the remastered vid in a zip file. I downloaded it and when I watched it using VLC player or Real player it came out exactly the same, sideways. UGH! RL has been keeping me busier than bee but I promise you that im trying to work these goofy probs out & get these vids up. So I need to email Nicole & ask her about the one she reworked for me & why the file she sent me is still viewing sideways. Maybe she can post her file for me.

Ok, the vid that I was having trouble with, cant get it from the camera to the desktop. The camera scanner/wizard isnt giving me an error message so that I could determine the root of the problem. Ive been troubleshooting on my own by process of elimination. Next thing im going to do is get a slew of my pics onto a flash drive. I have about 2gb of McLeods Daughters pics to move over. I dont even want to ponder a guess at how many gigs of Conchords stuff I have on my computer. LOL. Im wondering if the vid isnt transfering over because im low on space. If only I could get a specific error message noting the problem. Im determined I really am. Next step will be going into a camera shop & asking for help. All the other vids moved over no prob, as usual it was a walk in the park. The camera wizard does not tell me that it is a corrupt file, prob is that it doesnt tell me anything at all. Will keep you all posted on progress.

I did find & post a new vid of Jemaine reading the SciFiKu, it is very good quality with many close-ups.
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2797&p=105823#p105823
Last edited by 4everconchordsfan on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm

SheWolf wrote:IIRC Sherry stated that you could use a member's real name if they said that they didn't mind.

conchordgirl introduced herself as Nicole on page 26

I amended it on Oct 1 :) Made it a Global again so people would see it. I guess as you access the forum you may not notice it. No worries. Had a talk with MM about things and felt we were better sticking with nicks. I did explain why and so on so hopefully it solves any confusion. Its been a grey area and one we've decided to make more defined as the forum expands a bit more.

Nicole introduced herself with her name and is well known by it also elsewhere on the web. I don't really expect conchordgirl/Nicole to be posting on a regular basis so don't think name or nick will really become an issue there :wink:

Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Venus » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Interview with Jemaine and Michael. Apologies if this has already been posted :) :

For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

bakergirl30
Getting lewd with the food

Postby bakergirl30 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:41 pm

HA! I just posted that on the Youtube video thread! I can remove it if you want me too.

edit: just removed it as it was here and we don't need it in 2 places. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Venus » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Great minds think alike ;)
Thanks for removing it in the other section :)
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Venus wrote:Interview with Jemaine and Michael. Apologies if this has already been posted :) :

Notice the shoulder shrug at the end. Uncomfortable! I wish everyone would just stop asking them about Season 3 already.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

bakergirl30

Postby bakergirl30 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Yeah I noticed that too. :| I know that the press is trying to get the scoop on a third season but if they would just do their research before hand they would notice a pattern with Jemaine's ( and Bret') responses. It's pretty much always the same, we don't know, we are thinking about it, NO!
I think that it's a bit embarrassing that she asked and said " all my friends wanted me to ask" not professional. :tsk:
ImageImageImageImage

funny schipperke
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby funny schipperke » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:36 pm

I can't believe it was only a week ago today that I was witnessing these moments in real life, right in front of me, with my own eyes.
It feels like forever ago.
I'm still deep in post-Jem depression. I don't think I'll ever recover. :cry:
Until I see Jemaine in person again, of course. And when that's over I'll fall into Jempression again... it's a vicious cycle.

source: me
Image Image

bakergirl30

Postby bakergirl30 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:38 pm

Aww ... :( I can't believe it was a week ago.

Thanks for the pics FunnyS. :)
ImageImageImageImage

bakergirl30

Postby bakergirl30 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 pm

funny schipperke wrote:Image

source: me

I like this one..... teehee
ImageImageImageImage

Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby Faith » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Me too. It looks like he just threw that tie on at the last second.

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 pm

I'm mildly horrified for that person interviewing Michael & J. Seriously that has got to be the giggliest, stupidest sounding"reporter" I've seen in quite some time.
90% evil
ImageImage

Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby Faith » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:55 pm

funny schipperke wrote:I can't believe it was only a week ago today that I was witnessing these moments in real life, right in front of me, with my own eyes.
It feels like forever ago.
I'm still deep in post-Jem depression. I don't think I'll ever recover. :cry:
Until I see Jemaine in person again, of course. And when that's over I'll fall into Jempression again... it's a vicious cycle.

I hear ya. It does seem like a million years ago. That's probably why I keep watching the videos and looking at the pics obsessively. I'm trying to relive the moments.

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:27 pm

The pain will never go away, but it WILL numb over time...:goodman: I promise :)

Return to “Jemaine Clement”