It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Request, do you have this photo?

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!

Moderator: SuzyBatt

Re: Request, do you have this photo?

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Vestedinterest, you're so lucky being that close to the Greek. I'd say that it's the best venue I've ever had the pleasure of visiting. The gorgeous trees draping the theatre, walking through the foresty areas to get to the theatre & the excitement on campus make it all very special. The lovely fragrance of the trees. It is magical. I just love it.

The weather was gorgeous the night the guys played. They had been off for a day or two so they were really relaxed and having so much fun that night. To date it's def one of my most favorite shows. I was with 2 members of this forum that night, vmh and eorious. Great girls, can't rave enough about them. Having two die-hard Jemainiacs along made it really fun. :hug:

We met up with several forum members from another fotc fan site and we had pizza at our hotel and hung out chatting away about every detail of the show. It was the 1st time we heard the new songs 'Woo A Lady' & You Don't Love Me Anymore'. We were so excited about it. We got a little meet n greet with Bret first, then Jemaine and we were over the moon about that. Next time, you'll meet up with us and we'll have a great time. :D

Glad you came out of hiding. You'll have so much fun with this crazy bunch. Everyone here is salt of the earth. Truly good people.
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"
4everconchordsfan
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby vestedinterest » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:14 pm

No problem, Venus :) I only wished I had asked better questions now... And thanks, I hope I do too. I know they are busy with their claymation and muppeting but alas. A girl can dream!

Nonchalant obsession--Jemaine is so hilarious, it's great. Every interview I've watched, I always crack up at least once a question. I know, they're so sweet. I would be so annoyed with people wanting to get to know me all the time. It's great that they don't hire someone to manage their myspace for them too.

I was laughing so hard when I saw the U.S. was included in their Europe tour...
My mother is a big lord of the rings fan (no joke) and wants to go to New Zealand and I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited as hell to possibly see them there!

No, the maori interview was a radio one I think so that was the right one :D
I would looooove to see a video of him doing a how-to-speak-maori instructional video haha! With a nerdy tie and bad conversational examples.

I don't know how sane I could stay with sugarlumps all up in my face...I might blow a casket LOL. I will not miss their next one for anything in the world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sBfSp2m ... re=related
So many ladies pawing at the sugarlumps at 1:28 haha.

I think my favorite is definitely this one
http://rubenerd.com/uploads/Flight+of+t ... icture.jpg

cracks me up every time HAHA!!
vestedinterest
New arrival

Postby vestedinterest » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:24 pm

4everconchordsfan wrote:Vestedinterest, you're so lucky being that close to the Greek. I'd say that it's the best venue I've ever had the pleasure of visiting. The gorgeous trees draping the theatre, walking through the foresty areas to get to the theatre & the excitement on campus make it all very special. The lovely fragrance of the trees. It is magical. I just love it.

The weather was gorgeous the night the guys played. They had been off for a day or two so they were really relaxed and having so much fun that night. To date it's def one of my most favorite shows. I was with 2 members of this forum that night, vmh and eorious. Great girls, can't rave enough about them. Having two die-hard Jemainiacs along made it really fun. :hug:

We met up with several forum members from another fotc fan site and we had pizza at our hotel and hung out chatting away about every detail of the show. It was the 1st time we heard the new songs 'Woo A Lady' & You Don't Love Me Anymore'. We were so excited about it. We got a little meet n greet with Bret first, then Jemaine and we were over the moon about that. Next time, you'll meet up with us and we'll have a great time. :D

Glad you came out of hiding. You'll have so much fun with this crazy bunch. Everyone here is salt of the earth. Truly good people.

Oh my gosh you are making me so jealous!! It's a great venue, I am still disappointed I missed it. Maybe I should devote all my resources to building a time machine ...That's so great that you've actually met up with the others on wtf.net! I know the people that you're with at a show can influence your experience so much. Being with other fotc fans would have been amazing. And I can gush with other Jemainiacs without (too much) judgment. Ahhhhh a meet and greet, I think I just died of envy. I think if one of them even looked my way I would melt into a puddle. I'll just live vicariously through you for now. Do they always do a meet and greet after each show? They have such great stage presence just watching tv, or youtube clips of their performances...I can't imagine what it would be like in real life. 8D you're so lucky!

I'm glad I came out of hiding too...the people on this forum are a hoot and a half, let me tell you, and its great to actually be talking to you guys :) Maybe I should change this thread into "what is your favorite FOTC picture." Although there probably is an older thread about that somewhere if I look. This websites a goldmine :D
vestedinterest
New arrival

Postby nonchalant obsession » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:53 pm

LOL, I like your favorite photo, vestedinterest! This is one of my all time faves of them both. :heart:

Thanks for the youtube link. Nice footage. Apt use of zoom. :waggle: I think after careful research :geek: based on the last few tours, it was calculated that a person had essentially a 50/50 chance of personally meeting the guys after a show. They are very good to their fans, posing for pics and signing just about anything...being witty and friendly and making sure no one is left out. Yup, good guys.

Seeing them in New Zealand would be amazing! Do you have your passport in order? 8)
Image..Image..Image
nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby vestedinterest » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 am

That one is fantastic hahah!!

That is a very good percentage. I must see them! :rolleyes: I wonder what the percentage of me catching a glimpse of them in Wellington are if I go by there.

Though, if the guards at the airport see my horrible passport photo I don't think they'd let me into NZ hahahah.
vestedinterest
New arrival

Previous

Return to Jemaine Clement