Jemaine Spotting

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:20 pm

beck wrote:My sister was visiting this week and we stayed at a hotel on night cause our mum was flying in from Melbourne. Me and Lil separated at some point during the day and she went to buy some jewelery while I went back to the hotel.

I've lived in Wellington for 2 years now. My sister was here for three days and she spotted Jemaine AND Bret, together. God damn! She said they looked happy.

That is so damn cool. My friend is there in Wellington right now visting her family. She doesn't really know a lot about Bret or Jemaine (besides all the FotC stuff I forced down her throat). So, what bothers me is that she could have a Jemaine sighting and not even know it, or not even appreciate it. :bang:

Just Mariah
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Just Mariah » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:58 am

cassandrasnow wrote:
beck wrote:My sister was visiting this week and we stayed at a hotel on night cause our mum was flying in from Melbourne. Me and Lil separated at some point during the day and she went to buy some jewelery while I went back to the hotel.

I've lived in Wellington for 2 years now. My sister was here for three days and she spotted Jemaine AND Bret, together. God damn! She said they looked happy.

That is so damn cool. My friend is there in Wellington right now visting her family. She doesn't really know a lot about Bret or Jemaine (besides all the FotC stuff I forced down her throat). So, what bothers me is that she could have a Jemaine sighting and not even know it, or not even appreciate it. :bang:

Well, my cousins grandparents are going there very soon,
and I have a deep feeling that they will see them,
and have no clue who they are.
:(
"What is the bird?"

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:31 am

I just got word from my friend in Welly that years ago her friend used to catch the bus with Jemaine. :shock: Can you imagine that! Jemaine on your bus!!!

The only people I get on my bus are B.O.-ridden school kids or old people who talk to themselves. I once had a guy (who was kinda decent) talk to me. He said I would have been a 'perfect ten' but I was only a '9' because I didn't play Dungeons and Dragons. Hmmm..

Yes. Jemaine on a bus woud be good.

Just Mariah
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Just Mariah » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:34 am

cassandrasnow wrote:I just got word from my friend in Welly that years ago her friend used to catch the bus with Jemaine. :shock: Can you imagine that! Jemaine on your bus!!!

The only people I get on my bus are B.O.-ridden school kids or old people who talk to themselves. I once had a guy (who was kinda decent) talk to me. He said I would have been a 'perfect ten' but I was only a '9' because I didn't play Dungeons and Dragons. Hmmm..

Yes. Jemaine on a bus woud be good.

Oh gosh, lucky duck.
I thought the Dungeons and Dragons comment was the highlight of my day.
:|
"What is the bird?"

beck
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby beck » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:50 am

Well it's official that they're back in NZ, because I saw Jemaine today. Ah the joys of living in a relatively small city. He was all scruffy looking.
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin

Katie

Postby Katie » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:22 am

beck wrote:Well it's official that they're back in NZ, because I saw Jemaine today. Ah the joys of living in a relatively small city. He was all scruffy looking.

Details! Or was it just like "Hey, there's Jemaine.. walking by". Either way, that's awesome.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:11 am

Ahem.

As Beck knows I prefer nothing as to their exact location etc. It helps to give them some privacy in their free time. I don't encourage Gawker Stalker type stuff here as a rule. Sure have fun with spotting them, but lets not invade their privacy.

Of course, if someone were to meet them and wish to post about it, that's slightly different, but I would hope a person doing that would again be respectful in their writing of it.

Cheers

Sherry

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:23 am

I'm just so happy they are home!

Time to be themselves again without all the hoopla. If that's the kinda thing they might be into... :roll2: right about now.

Hi Jemaine! :wave: if you happen to be reading this.

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:14 am

He was all scruffy looking.... awww. Nice. :love:

Katie

Postby Katie » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:38 pm

Sherry wrote:Ahem.

As Beck knows I prefer nothing as to their exact location etc. It helps to give them some privacy in their free time. I don't encourage Gawker Stalker type stuff here as a rule. Sure have fun with spotting them, but lets not invade their privacy.

Of course, if someone were to meet them and wish to post about it, that's slightly different, but I would hope a person doing that would again be respectful in their writing of it.

Cheers

Sherry

I'm talking about whether she said hi or not. I live in America, why would I want to know/care exactly where they were? Haha.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:32 pm

Katie wrote:
I'm talking about whether she said hi or not. I live in America, why would I want to know/care exactly where they were? Haha.

Hard to know what you were asking from your post. You said 'details'.

You'd be surprised how many people seem to want to know more. Regardless of where they are. I like to respect their privacy as far as possible.

As site owner and admin of this forum I felt a gentle reminder as to the site policy was worthwhile.

Katie

Postby Katie » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:40 pm

Sherry wrote:
Katie wrote:

Hard to know what you were asking from your post. You said 'details'.

You'd be surprised how many people seem to want to know more. Regardless of where they are. I like to respect their privacy as far as possible.

As site owner and admin of this forum I felt a gentle reminder as to the site policy was worthwhile.

Oh no worries, that's fine Sherry. You're just doing your job. I thought I had defined what I meant by details with the sentence that followed it in my original post. I meant interaction wise, not location wise... But you can't always convey what you mean over the Internet I suppose, always room for interpretation.

Also I guess I misinterpreted what she meant by "saw" I kind of inferred "met". After reading her other post in the regular FotC section, I understand now she didn't actually meet him.

beck
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby beck » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:12 pm

Ok, details...hmmm. Well, the other night when I was on the roof of the house across the street from his home....kidding.

The boy and I were coming out of Sounds (music store) on Lambton Quay and he walked past with a friend. Yes, he looked scruffy. There were heaps of people out and about (school holidays....but it was a freezing day so I don't know why they weren't all rugged up at home :? ). As he walked past, I pointed (he didn't see me, he has passed already), looking expectantly at the boy.

I was like "bah....it's Jemaine!"

His face was priceless. We watched all of the episodes on Youtube every Tuesday night...it was kind of our weekly tradition.
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin

Katie

Postby Katie » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:41 pm

beck wrote:Ok, details...hmmm. Well, the other night when I was on the roof of the house across the street from his home....kidding.

The boy and I were coming out of Sounds (music store) on Lambton Quay and he walked past with a friend. Yes, he looked scruffy. There were heaps of people out and about (school holidays....but it was a freezing day so I don't know why they weren't all rugged up at home :? ). As he walked past, I pointed (he didn't see me, he has passed already), looking expectantly at the boy.

His face was priceless. We watched all of the episodes on Youtube every Tuesday night...it was kind of our weekly tradition.

See I don't get that either, I ALWAYS see people walking around when it's nearly freezing out. That's adorable your boyfriend was excited about seeing him too. :lol: Thanks for sharing, it was a cute story.

Just Mariah
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Just Mariah » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:56 am

beck wrote:Ok, details...hmmm. Well, the other night when I was on the roof of the house across the street from his home....kidding.

Should have waved to him,
and seen if he waved back.
:D
"What is the bird?"

Return to “Jemaine Clement”