Getting Lewd With The Food (Fanart with the Groceries)

Share a kebab or a cab. Pull your sexy dance moves or sing about your day. Wear your beard scruffy or your chops huge. Bretero or Jemainiac, we're mixing it all up here. Also Your Stuff now incorporated here.
dagmar
Half a shapely halibut

Re: Getting Lewd With The Food (Fanart with the Groceries)

Postby dagmar » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 am

Good work, all you foodists!

(Feeling hungry, gotta go grab some dinner.)
Per diem means 'for the day', though... Per weekem would be the correct term.

aom192
Half a shapely halibut

Postby aom192 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 pm

These are amazing 8)
Ah Gandolf...I like what you've done with your beard.

We'll never make it...there's thousands of them and only about 8 of us!
Oh no!
We made it.
Hurray!

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:28 pm

trefusis wrote:The Treflets are all giggly that our pineapple chicken owl is on the Internet. We have called him "Bert" - a Bret who didn't quite work out - and also because we feel that, minus the monobrow, there is a definite resemblance to Ernie's other half from Sesame Street. We will miss Bert greatly when he passes on - which, judging by the look of him this morning, may be quite soon :? .

:rolls: And the whole family is in on the obsession! I love it. (my house too!) :D Bert the pineapple chicken owl! :roll2:
Image..Image..Image

Ozpot
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Ozpot » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:59 pm

I wish I had my own Bert the pineapple chicken owl. :shock:
ImageImage

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:41 pm

He totally does look like Bert! I'm mentally adding the monobrow and it's really a shocking likeness. The Muppet trend continues.... at least yours doesn't look like the undead, lol.

Ozpot

Postby Ozpot » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:55 pm

What about open-faced sandwiches in the likeness of B and J? I'm listening to Jenny right now. :roll:
Little mayonnaise spots for eyes and mouths, lettuce for hair. Bacon for Jem's lips or Bret's beard.
ImageImage

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Ozpot wrote:What about open-faced sandwiches in the likeness of B and J? I'm listening to Jenny right now. :roll:
Little mayonnaise spots for eyes and mouths, lettuce for hair. Bacon for Jem's lips or Bret's beard.

Do it! :lol: Just grab that sandwich and make Conchords out of it.... that's the only way to make sandwiches, lol.

edit - It just wasn't worth risking another scolding.
Last edited by mockingbird on Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bakergirl30

Postby bakergirl30 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:02 pm

mockingbird wrote:
Ozpot wrote:What about open-faced sandwiches in the likeness of B and J? I'm listening to Jenny right now. :roll:

Do it! :lol: Just grab that sandwich and make Conchords out of it.... that's the only way to make sandwiches, lol.

*tries desperately to resist making a lewd reference to Conchords sandwiches, with limited success*

:nod: :roll2:
ImageImageImageImage

bakergirl30

Postby bakergirl30 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 pm

mohumbhai mania wrote:My new sig! :D

LOVE IT!!! :heart: :heart: :nod:
ImageImageImageImage

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:18 pm

I worked as a barista for a few years and at the time, took an interest in creating latte art but I never mastered it. I've made things like hearts and mediocre rosettas but it was never how I wanted it to be. I could steam a mean pitcher of milk though - with just the right amount of frothy, velvety goodness.

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=latte+art&w=39703526%40N00

If I still worked at a coffee house I would try to create their faces. Maybe use the milk to make the face and use chocolate sauce for their eyes, nose, and lips. It'll be a challege but are any baristas out there game?
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Oh no, I was too late. Bakersgirl, can you edit your post? I'm gonna get in trouble. :(

vmh wrote:If I still worked at a coffee house I would try to create their faces. Maybe use the milk to make the face and use chocolate sauce for their eyes, nose, and lips. It'll be a challege but are any baristas out there game?

I thought of this too! It's a cool idea. :thumb: Man, y'all are making me want to make more food art. :lol: I couldn't do the coffee thing though, I lack the equipment and even if I had it I think it's outside the scope of my limited skills. I'd love to see someone else do it though.

What I REALLY want to do is photoshop a big fat unibrow onto trefusis's Bert, lol.

Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Venus » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 pm

trefusis wrote:Mohumbai, :lol: ... that is one fine signature. The knife is inspired.

Definitely, mockingbird! A box of carefully crafted recipes for deep psychological trauma would go down a treat, I'm sure :shock: :wink: . Can I just put my name down in advance to do the honey ones?

The Treflets are all giggly that our pineapple chicken owl is on the Internet. We have called him "Bert" - a Bret who didn't quite work out - and also because we feel that, minus the monobrow, there is a definite resemblance to Ernie's other half from Sesame Street. We will miss Bert greatly when he passes on - which, judging by the look of him this morning, may be quite soon :? .

:roll2: I can totally see Bert with that pineapple but it does show some promise of Bret too. Love it :lol:

Great signature by the way mohumbhai :D
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby Faith » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:20 am

vmh wrote:I worked as a barista for a few years and at the time, took an interest in creating latte art but I never mastered it. I've made things like hearts and mediocre rosettas but it was never how I wanted it to be. I could steam a mean pitcher of milk though - with just the right amount of frothy, velvety goodness.

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=latte+art&w=39703526%40N00

If I still worked at a coffee house I would try to create their faces. Maybe use the milk to make the face and use chocolate sauce for their eyes, nose, and lips. It'll be a challege but are any baristas out there game?

I totally would if I still worked at the Starbucks. Oh well, maybe somebody else out there can.

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:50 am

mockingbird wrote:edit - It just wasn't worth risking another scolding.

Now I feel snarky for saying this. If I could edit it out I would. Everybody pretend it says something much better, like "I decided to behave myself." ;)

Anyway. I felt like Bert needed an Ernie.

Peaches

Postby Peaches » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:01 am

:D

Ernie is so cute!
"Item 4 on the agenda: Stuff you!"

"Who else? Mur.. Ray... Oh. Greg's written this, he's put the R's too far apart. It's Murray.. Murray present"

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Fun & Games & Bret & Jemaine”