It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:02 am

Motivational Inspiration - Help needed

Share a kebab or a cab. Pull your sexy dance moves or sing about your day. Wear your beard scruffy or your chops huge. Bretero or Jemainiac, we're mixing it all up here. Also Your Stuff now incorporated here.

Moderators: Nancy, SuzyBatt, Venus

Motivational Inspiration - Help needed

Postby gibbsrus » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi guys. I need some expert help..... :tsk: I have a big change at work coming up this Monday coming. Because of someone else's 'issues', I have to leave my sanctuary and go to teach a different group of kids for the last term of the year. I'm cool with the change of kids now.... but.... this other person has defaced my new work environment with the most hideous of motivational and hippy weird stuff I have ever seen.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the odd motivational message here and there, but this person has taken it too far.... paintings by dolphins, weird plastic fans from a university open day about Asia that are positioned to attract the best possible feng shui energy, oriental paperclip storage things and a flipping lace table runner decorating her office chair!!! Just a small example.

Anyway. I need to repair the spiritual damage caused to the room and want to have a bit of fun with her about it all by redecorating with my own style of motivational inspiration :P I was planning to sit down and do a few of my own up, but I thought it might be a bit of fun for everyone to have a go.

So, any suggestions are greatly appreciated. If you want to make your own, that would be awesome, or even just suggest a pic and a related quote and I (or whoever else would like to) can create it.

My first, hastily created effort.....
quotes.gif
quotes.gif (179.94 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
gibbsrus
Half a shapely halibut

Re: Motivational Inspiration - Help needed

Postby gibbsrus » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:06 pm

blind.gif
blind.gif (83.43 KiB) Viewed 1389 times
gibbsrus
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Venus » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:13 pm

You've come up with good ones so far. :thumb: I'll have to wrack my brain to see if I can come up with any more. :)
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Nancy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 am

Yes, gibbs, yours are great! :thumb:

Any chance you could use some of Murray's New Zealand posters in some way? Hard to make them motivational, maybe.
:puzzled:
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!
Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Return to Fun & Games & Bret & Jemaine