It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:27 am

Bootylicious Flyday Part Deux - Breteros in here please

Share a kebab or a cab. Pull your sexy dance moves or sing about your day. Wear your beard scruffy or your chops huge. Bretero or Jemainiac, we're mixing it all up here. Also Your Stuff now incorporated here.

Moderators: Nancy, SuzyBatt, Venus

Re: Bootylicious Flyday Part Deux - Breteros in here please

Postby Red » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:23 am

Image :(
Image :o
Image :horny:
Red
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Red » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:26 am

Red
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Faith » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 am

I like it when he starts laughing when Jemaine plays him some music to strip to. :lol:
Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby nonchalant obsession » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:05 pm

This is torture. I am at work and I can't...CAN'T...click on the video Faith posted!!! :tears:

I can look at pictures though. :love: And they are wonderful. He is wonderful. I like the standing pic with the leather jacket.

Bret + leather = HOT! :snakeman: jacket, pants, gloves...whatever!

Oh and SecretCheri...Craft Bret kinda matches your avatar! Nice pic, it does give us a glimpse of just how far Bret will go to please his fans. :lol:
Image..Image..Image
nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby Faith » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Here are some pics since you can't see the video.

Image :love:
Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby closet jemainiac » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:27 pm

HAHAHAHA that video is great Faith! Thanks for posting! :lol:
closet jemainiac
---

Postby nonchalant obsession » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:44 pm

:bang: CJ, that was mean. I would ask what he does in the video, but you will all probably just torture me with fantastical, wicked lies. :fence:

Thanks for the photos, Faith. :D Three personal faves. :heart: May the threadbare Lion shirt be worn for all eternity. :supz:

Leather gloves... :snakeman:

"Miss Obsession. We meet again. Might I have a word with you in private?" :waggle:
Image..Image..Image
nonchalant obsession

Postby mockingbird » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Ooh I know that video! It's on the ginormous video we all voted on! :lol: I love that part. :heart: On the video we all made, "Take Your Shirts Off Austin" is right after it. :lol:

Faith wrote:Image

This is from the show I went to in Portland. I get really excited when I see Portland pictures because there are so few of them. OK I'm done making this all about me, you can carry on now. ;)
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby nonchalant obsession » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:58 pm

I adore the fresh scruff in that photograph. And mmmmm no tie and his shirt is untucked. He's a big hot romantic mess. :heart: What is the story on the flowers?
Image..Image..Image
nonchalant obsession

Postby mockingbird » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm

I was just looking back through the last few pages and I saw the lovely Bendaroos portrait of Bret, lol. :thumb: My son drew a highly amusing picture of Bret last year when I was making all those posters for the poster contest they had. He cut it out and it's still on our fridge.

I have no idea why he gave him blue eyes. Or cat whiskers. :hrm: He does really like cats though. :lol: ;) (My son, not Bret, although maybe Bret does too.) He also made a Jemaine one that is equally amusing but I'm not sure where that one is.
mockingbird

Postby LauraK » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Looks like Bret might have taken some acids and put in blue contacts.....:lol: The whiskers have me stymied, lol...
That's great!
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby mockingbird » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:06 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:I adore the fresh scruff in that photograph. And mmmmm no tie and his shirt is untucked. He's a big hot romantic mess. :heart: What is the story on the flowers?

That *is* a great photo of Bret. There was a girl in the front row who gave each of them a bunch of flowers right at the beginning of the show, she got up and laid them on the stage and as you can see Bret got up and retrieved them. There were two bunches, one for each of them, and Jemaine took a flower out of his bunch and gave it to Nigel, who stuck it on his mike stand. :heart: The guys stuck their flowers in their water bottles and halfway through the show Bret knocked his over, lol. There were a tense few moments when I was sure someone was going to be electrocuted but fortunately the situation was resolved without further incident. ;)
mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:08 pm

LauraK wrote:Looks like Bret might have taken some acids and put in blue contacts.....:lol:

Hee hee! :thumb:
mockingbird

Postby closet jemainiac » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:12 pm

That is one smokin hot pic of Bret.....wait! where did that come from!? :shock: Im a JEMAINIAC! :bolt:

forgive me, Jemaine
closet jemainiac
---

Postby mockingbird » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:24 pm

My photos from Portland mostly came out really crappy, I only have a few good ones and they're mostly of Jemaine. :whistle: ;) The security was really strict and I was just starting to get some good shots when one of them threatened to confiscate my camera if she saw it out again. :roll: After the show I was talking to Nigel and we were looking at the pics of the show on my camera :lol: and he was like, "Oh, so you were the one in the front row taking pictures!" :oops: I was like, "I hope that didn't bother you too much," and he said no, what really bothers them is people taking videos because of the red light. He was probably just being nice though. ;) I'm putting these up just to show more pictures of the flowers, lol. I don't know why. I really should be picking up my daughter from preschool.

Sorry Bret's so blurry. I think my hands were shaking from being in such close proximity to Jemaine, lol. ;) Here's the only halfway decent pic I have of Bret:

I love his little Rhymenocerous on his guitar. :thumb:
mockingbird

PreviousNext

Return to Fun & Games & Bret & Jemaine