POLL-The WTF! T-Shirt Design Challenge! (Vote now!)

Share a kebab or a cab. Pull your sexy dance moves or sing about your day. Wear your beard scruffy or your chops huge. Bretero or Jemainiac, we're mixing it all up here. Also Your Stuff now incorporated here.

Vote for your favorite design!

Poll ended at Thu May 06, 2010 7:57 am

19%
2A
27%
2B
4%
46%
4%

Total votes: 26

SuzyBatt
Lucky for me I have a short attention sp ....

Re: POLL-The WTF! T-Shirt Design Challenge! (Vote now!)

Postby SuzyBatt » Thu May 06, 2010 6:10 pm

SuzyBatt wrote:Will you be going with the 'Present' idea regardless? 'Cause I can think of a couple of guys who's names I'd want added to that list - signed by the owners of those names, of course. :D

Someone's already said this, haven't they... :roll: Ok, I'll go back to hiding under my rock. :doomed:

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Thu May 06, 2010 7:11 pm

FINAL NOTE ON T-SHIRTS
So if you want one - listen up :lol:

I'm posting this here, rather than PM, because anyone is welcome to order one. Yes, this means you biscuit :lol: And anyone else who would like one.

So, after thinking hard about ordering, and how hard it would be to have people try to send people money to one person, have that person order for everyone, and get shirts for everyone, and then either have to re-ship them out to people all over America (or, indeed, the world) or hold onto them until Vegas time.

Instead we're going to try to do something different. This way you can be in charge of your own size, shirt type, etc. We'll post the design bigger, then everyone can upload it to zazzle.com and create their own custom shirt. Then they can purchase it themselves, get it shipped to their house with their own shipping method, etc.

I know that the general consensus was grey/light grey for the Vegas shirts. A few people wanted black or a dark color as well. Either everyone can order their own color, or we can agree on a uniform color. But we should order ASAP to make sure everyone gets their shirt in time. I've PMed mock and asked for a larger copy of the design so it will show up on the t-shirt and not turn pixellated.

So that's where we stand. If you want an LA shirt, it will be customized with your name on the back. Ryche has instructions for how to do the customization, and she will either post those or I will post those sometime later tonight for those who want them.

biscuit
Give me some scruff and a leather jacket...or just the scruff

Postby biscuit » Thu May 06, 2010 7:15 pm

That's a great idea :nod: (Because it means I can order from a European/Norwegian place and not have to pay more for the P&P than I will for the shirt itself :D
Thanks to Ariadne at RAC for my gorgeous new avi :-)

4everconchordsfan
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Thu May 06, 2010 7:19 pm

We should get 2 extra shirts, one for each of the guys and then we can all sign them. Then they have our autographs :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Yep. I'm a nerd but you bet that they'd remember all of us next time.

Thanks to all who made the designs, you are very talented and creative souls. :hug:

Thanks to all who are executing this project. :thanks:

**edit** make that 3 we need one for Nigel too.
Last edited by 4everconchordsfan on Thu May 06, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 pm

YIS give them signed shirts! We're famous to them...you know...how else would Jemaine know fans at m&gs?! :lol:

DaMango
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby DaMango » Thu May 06, 2010 7:49 pm

What size t-shirts do you think the guys wear? I am wondering, because I was thinking of bringing them each a shirt I designed myself (after the WTF shirts are given to them, of course). My boyfriend is about Bret's size, and wears small shirts, because he likes them tight. But, I don't know how tight the guys would want them to be. Maybe medium is a safe bet?

SuzyBatt
Lucky for me I have a short attention sp ....

Postby SuzyBatt » Thu May 06, 2010 7:53 pm

I seem to remember a similar conversation about t-shirt sizes when thestray wanted to send them shirts. Anyone remember the result of that conversation, or where it took place? (the Your Stuff forum I expect)

DaMango

Postby DaMango » Thu May 06, 2010 7:58 pm

I'll look for it, thanks Suzy!

BTW, I like the idea of getting our own shirts printed. I might actually print out the design as an iron-on transfer, and put it on a shirt I know will fit and look good. Thanks for being so flexible, gals!

mohumbhai mania
Can Attack!

Postby mohumbhai mania » Thu May 06, 2010 7:59 pm

DaMango wrote:What size t-shirts do you think the guys wear? I am wondering, because I was thinking of bringing them each a shirt I designed myself (after the WTF shirts are given to them, of course). My boyfriend is about Bret's size, and wears small shirts, because he likes them tight. But, I don't know how tight the guys would want them to be. Maybe medium is a safe bet?

Get one shirt that would fit Bret perfectly, and one that would fit Jemaine perfectly. Then swap them. Jemaine's would be too small and too tight on him; Bret would be swimming in his. It would be just perfect!
Too much time on too many hands - too many ladies, not enough mans

I am bike-cheese!

DaMango

Postby DaMango » Thu May 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Haha! You may be right MM. So... Small for Big J, and Medium for Little B? ;)

Edit: I found the convo you were talking about Suzy, and the final answer was Small for Bret, and Medium for Jemaine. That was my first thought too, but I wanted to see what you guys thought about it.

ItsAllRyche

Postby ItsAllRyche » Thu May 06, 2010 8:57 pm

YAY this is going very well this way. What a relief, I was kinda holding my breathe for a while.

The shirts depending on style and quality of material, (you chose!) the shirts run from 16.95 up. so that is a great deal!!

You don't need anything to set up acct. at zazzle.com, and it is very easy to follow the steps. I think a few are already familiar with them. Anyway, the artwork was too small and when put onto shirt at the appropriate size it was blurry and pixelleted. Don't let the image on computer fool you, because it looks fine, but I got a warning at bottom of page telling me once prints the shirt will not look right.

Yippee for the beautiful design by Mock and everyone else's too, I am also buying the LA one...I am game for whatever color everyone agrees with!
[img]Arj-Barker-Banner-arj-barker-230459_800_100[/img]

ItsAllRyche

Postby ItsAllRyche » Thu May 06, 2010 8:59 pm

and yis shirts for the guys yay!! The Vegas ones, lets all sign them, btw then they should be the grey color to show up the autographs?

edit was my spelling corrections...
[img]Arj-Barker-Banner-arj-barker-230459_800_100[/img]

Return to “Fun & Games & Bret & Jemaine”