I just received the following information via email:
Dear Flight of the Conchord ticket holders
Get your best pair of jandals on because the wait is over - Bret and Jemaine are back on
stage together - and Positively Wellington Venues and Ticketek are looking forward to
hosting you at this much awaited concert.
We know seeing this almost award-winning fourth-most-popular folk duo will be told to
generations to come and so we have come up with ways to ensure this experience a
• We decided what better way to “Rock the Party” than with a few Bret and Jemaine themed cocktails, and you’re invited!
• From 6:00pm our FOTC cocktail bar will open in the Renouf Foyer at the Michael Fowler Centre and Bret’s brother Justine McKenzie will be behind the bar shaking up some cocktails.
• Try “Business Time”, “Hurt Feelings” and “Freaky” along with a host of hot Foux du Fafa bar snacks.
• At the bottom of this PDF is a voucher for “buy 4 cocktails & get a free pizza” – print it out and bring it along to get the deal – the voucher is only valid for pre show redemption.
There is some info about what time the doors open, etc. then it goes on:
• Wear socks with your jandals as it may be cold and we don’t want anyone to get frostbite.
• You can buy a Flight of the Conchord t-shirt if your mates think what you are wearing is just uncool. The merchandising stand will be outside the FOTC Cocktail Bar.
• Make sure you don’t bring an umbrella – everyone in Wellington knows that would just be stupid.
The weather forecast for Wellington that evening calls for rain. Maybe I'll be the stupid one...but I'lll be taking an umbrella.