What the Folk!

Flight of the Conchords. Yeah those guys. Feel free to discuss them here! Garfunkling!
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:55 pm

All times are UTC

brayd1377
 Post subject: if your into it lyrics episode 4 version
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:06 pm 
New arrival

if your into it lyrics

B: if you want me too i could hang round with you if i only knew thats what your into

j: you and him him and you if thats what your into him hangin around around you hanging around yeah your there too

b: and if you want me too i'll take off all my clothes for you i'll take off all my clothes for you if thats what your into

j: how bout him in the nude if thats what your into in the nude infront of you is that what you wanna do

b: if its cool with you i'd let you get naked too it could be a dream come true providing thats what you are into

j: is that what your into him and you in the nude thats what hes prepared to do is that the kind of thing you think you might be into

b: and then maybe later well get hot by the refrigerator in the kitchen next to the pantry you think that might be what you fancy

j: in thew buff being rude doing stuff with the food gettin nude with his food we heard thats what you are into

b: well then on our next date well you could bring your roommate i don't know if stuart's in too but maybe we could double team you

J: how bout you and two dudes him you and stu in the nude bein nude with two nudes with food well thats if stu's into it too

b: all the things i'd do the things i'd do for you if i only knew if thats what your into

NewZealandRocks
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:30 pm 
New arrival

If anyone has tabs for this song, it would be awesome!

indigo_jones
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:31 am 
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

This song is basically two chords: C and Am. I'm sure there might be some more flair in it somewhere, but just strum those two chords and you've basically got the song.

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

indigo_jones
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:55 pm 
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

More lyrics with a bit of dialog from LaanaB:
LaanaB wrote:
I copied it down word for word!!

B: Actually, I've written you a song, Coco
C: Really, you didn't need to do that
B: Well, Jemaine helped
C: That's so sweet.
B: It's called, "If You're Into It"
C: Okay

B: If you want me to, I could hang round with you, If I only knew, well that's what you're into.
J: You and him, him and you, if that's what, you're into, him hangin round, around you, you're hangin round, yeah you're there too.

B: And if you want me to, I will take off all my clothes for you, I'll take off all my clothes for you, if that's what you're into.
J: How bout him, in the nude, if that's what, you're into? In the nude in front of you. Is that what you'd wanna do?

B: If it's cool with you, I'll let you get naked too, it could be a dream come true, providing that's what you are into.
J: Is that what you're into? Him and you in the nude? That's what he's prepared to do. Is that the kinda thing that you think you might be into?

B: And then maybe later, we'll get hot by the refridgerator! In the kitchen next to the pantry, you think that might be what you fancy?
J: In the buff, bein rude, doin stuff, with the food, gettin lewd, with his food, we heard that's what you are into.

B: And then on our next date, well you could bring your roomate. I don't know if Stu is keen to, but if you want, we could doubleteam you!
J: How bout you, and two dudes, him, you and stu, in the nude, bein lewd with two dudes with food, well that's if Stu's into it too

B: All the things I'd do, thing's I'd do for you, if I only knew, that's what you're into.
B&J: tooo

Coco: Thank you, that was great.

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Grizmint
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:52 pm 
New arrival

Someone asked for the tab and this is how I play it. Its mostly correct but feel free to fix mine if you have a better one.

Verse-play twice; intro is the same except on the second Am just play the chord once
its basically C and Am
e:-----------------------------------------------------------
b:---1-1---1-1--1-1-1-1-1----1-1---1-1--1-1-1-1-1-
g:---0-0---0-0--0-0-0-0-0----2-2---2-2--2-2-2-2-2-
d:---2-2---2-2--2-2-2-2-2----2-2---2-2--2-2-2-2-2-
a:3--------------3-3-3-3-3--0---------------0-0-0-0-0-
e:--------3----------------------------0--------------------

Jermaine's part
Basically just swtich between playing
e: -x----------x-
b: -1----------1-
g: -0----------0-
d: -2---and---2-
a: -3----------0-
e: -3----------3-
listen to the song for timing for this part its not too hard im just too lazy to tab it
End with
e:-8-
b:-8-
g:-9-
d:-10-
a:-10-
e:-8-

questions or suggestions feel free to email me at nyyankees4224@yahoo dot com

Murray Hewitt
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:58 pm 
New arrival