Does anyone want to have a go

Erm, music, lyrics and tabs. Asking about Conchords music, lyrics or tabs please post here.
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:57 pm

Lovelynhot wrote:I found this site last night. It don’t have all of them, but it is good start for you.

http://www.theflightoftheconchords.com/modules.php?name=Feedback

lol well ummm, ahhh, that site, how shall I put it, lifted most of the lyrics posted there from here. *Ahem* say no more :lol:

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:21 pm

Sherry wrote:
Lovelynhot wrote:I found this site last night. It don’t have all of them, but it is good start for you.

lol well ummm, ahhh, that site, how shall I put it, lifted most of the lyrics posted there from here. *Ahem* say no more :lol:

The US #1 fansite, eh? :eyebrow: Seems to me, the #1 FotC fansite is in Britain. No contest.
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:29 pm

Sherry wrote:

I thought as much. I had a certain sense of deja vu!

There's one #1 F o the C site and that's What the Folk! (even topping out the official F o the C site)! :wink:
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:40 pm

indigo_jones wrote:I thought as much. I had a certain sense of deja vu!

There's one #1 F o the C site and that's What the Folk! (even topping out the official F o the C site)! :wink:

Hehe :D yeah, deja vu. That sums it up :lol: Ah well. I'll just keep on doing what I am doing here. Up to others to do their own thing :)

I keep explaining to people about that listing lol. Just that WTF! has been around for 3 years and the official site only 3 months. It will take them a while to climb up the google ranks :P This site shifts a fair chunk of traffic now, so its ranked pretty high. I'd be happy to rank #2 to the Guys own site though 8)

Lovelynhot
Lost but happy at sea

Postby Lovelynhot » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:57 pm

Aww shucks and I thought I was being helpful. Well, here is Albi. It is the HBO version

Albi

In he marmalade forest (Forest)
Between the make believe trees lives
Albi Albi Albi Albi Albi the raciest dragon

Part 6 and so all of the villagers’ chased Albi the raciest dragon into a very cold, very scary cave. And it was so cold and scary in there that Albi began to cry Dragon tears as which we all know turn into Jelly Beans.

Anyway, at the moment he felt a tiny little hand rest upon his tail. And he turned and who should that little hand belong to, but the badly burned Albanian boy from the day before.

What are you doing Here? I thought I killed you yesterday. Grumbled Albi quite raciestly. No Albi, you didn’t kill me with your dragon flames. I crawled to safety, but you did leave me very badly disfigured. Laughed the boy.

Why are you crying so?
I’m crying because all of those horrible villagers chased me into this scary cave. I think it is because I am so raciest.

No Albi, it’s not because of your racisms they chased you here. They chased me here too, when I became all disfigured like this.
They just don’t like you and I. Because well because we are different to them.

And that made Albi cry a single tear that turned into a Jelly Bean all the colors of the rainbow. And suddenly he wasn’t raciest any more.

So they sat in the cave (The cave) and made Bubble Gum Pie (Yum)

Albi the raciest Well not anymore Dragon

Just Pam, Not any Wham Bam Pam

Ain't no party like my nana's tea party

specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby specialkay » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:30 am

that's a great site lovely. thanks!
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

All I do is complain...

Postby Andria » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:47 am

*splutters in righteous indignation* That sight didn't even credit WTF for the transcription of those lyrics! :que: Yes, I know I posted them on the forum, but still! All my hard work and they don't even credit the sight they were taken from. *sniff* Didn't even un-capitalize a word or two, they are (the two I transcribed) just as I typed them out. I'd recognize my 'sont zootka' spelling anywhere. I am quite offended. I don't think that sight will ever rank in my top 40. :hammer:

Erm, but thank you Pam for posting the site! :D Don't let my complaining bother you.
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Re: All I do is complain...

Postby Sherry » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:54 am

Andria wrote:*splutters in righteous indignation* That sight didn't even credit WTF for the transcription of those lyrics! :que: Yes, I know I posted them on the forum, but still! All my hard work and they don't even credit the sight they were taken from. *sniff* Didn't even un-capitalize a word or two, they are (the two I transcribed) just as I typed them out. I'd recognize my 'sont zootka' spelling anywhere. I am quite offended. I don't think that sight will ever rank in my top 40. :hammer:

Erm, but thank you Pam for posting the site! :D Don't let my complaining bother you.

Awwwww. Shame about that for you :cry: I did ask the guy who runs the site to credit people for the songs they transcribed and posted here. But alas, its not happened yet. Ah well. Live and learn :)

And don't worry, your name will be up in flashing lights on the new lyrics page on the new look, revamped WTF! site. That is arriving soon(ish) So cheer up :D

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:26 am

Um.. concerning the words to Albi. Doesn't it go:
In a Marmalade Forest
Behind the make-believe trees
In a cottage cheese cottage, lives Albi...etc?

I just love the way Jemaine acts like a cottage cheese cottage might not be the best choice of building materials as well as not being very tasty.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Re: All I do is complain...

Postby Andria » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:45 am

Sherry wrote:And don't worry, your name will be up in flashing lights on the new lyrics page on the new look, revamped WTF! site. That is arriving soon(ish) So cheer up :D

Ooh, flashing lights! Pretty...*L* But, what about those poor fans who have epileptic fits from blinking lights? :shock: I wouldn't want to make them unable to read the lyrics. I'd be guilt ridden. :oops:

Revamped WTF! coming Soon(ish) to a URL near you! Yay! :yay: So excited. :D Sherry, you tease us with no shame. Soon(ish)...:eyebrow:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Lovelynhot
Lost but happy at sea

Postby Lovelynhot » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:49 am

Thanks!! I know what is like to not get credit for your own work. Been in that boat before, but for other things. Just one of the reasons you won’t find any of my SB work posted any place by me anyplace anymore.

You know I think I have been on-line for too long. Because everything I see WTF posted on here other words keep popping in my head at first glance.

Just Pam, Not any Wham Bam Pam

Ain't no party like my nana's tea party

Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Amaria » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:26 am

Yep, we all need to PM the lyrics to Sherry from now on. :)

Hey Sherry, d'you want lyrics to the commercial jingle too?

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:30 pm

Amaria wrote:Yep, we all need to PM the lyrics to Sherry from now on. :)

Hey Sherry, d'you want lyrics to the commercial jingle too?

Thats cool if you can PM them to me :) I can save them for the new look site and the lyrics section then :) Thanks.

And yeah, why not :) I love the insane sound they came up with for that ad.

bhs4
New arrival

Jenny/Business Time

Postby bhs4 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:15 am

Can someone please PM the lyrics to Jenny and Business Time if they have it....thanks a lot!!!!

StageDoorBabe
New arrival

Postby StageDoorBabe » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:28 am

i really need the lyrics to Jenny!!!

Please can someone help me!

Return to “Music, lyrics and tabs”