It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:58 am

Mother*uckers and Leggy Blonde

Erm, music, lyrics and tabs. Asking about Conchords music, lyrics or tabs please post here.

Moderator: Nancy

Mother*uckers and Leggy Blonde

Postby Sherry » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:14 pm

Been listening to these oldies again a bit, I'd forgotten just how good Mother*uckers is 8) I remember cracking up hearing and seeing it performed. Too funny. I'm glad the guys have wheeled it out again in recent times. I know I asked them a while back (late last year IIRC) about that song (it being one of my all time Conchords favourites) and they explained it had not made it onto CD due to people maybe thinking it was censored and not understanding it was part of the song. But luckily, after that, they brought it back for their newer audiences during recent gigs. Cool beans 8) Its been proving popular in live performances and is the most mentioned in emails from people. So here is hoping it might make a future CD :)

Leggy Blonde is maybe not one of their stronger songs, although I am sure there are some out there who would disagree with me :P But its till cool to hear it.
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:24 pm

Leggy Blonde is maybe not one of their stronger songs, although I am sure there are some out there who would disagree with me But its till cool to hear it.

Twould be cool to hear it ... :wink: *nudge nudge*

Ok *grovel* :suckers:
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania
indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby Pineapple » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:33 pm

Yes, those would be very cool to hear Sherry, O Mighty One.... :prayer: :pray:
'Along comes Michael... On his bicycle... Lookin' as cool as a Fisher and Paykel...'
Pineapple
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Andria » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:46 am

Here's hoping... :pray:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC
Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby beck » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:41 am

Gah! Me wants to hear!
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin
beck
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Sherry » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:14 pm

Ummm, I don't think I can put these on the site or anything :roll: Private stash and not *great* quality, but decent. I've been good and held off with certain songs at the guys request :roll: Sorry ladies (and the One Guy if he is reading this :P ) Maybe one day in the not too distant future. Who knows, they might be songs the guys put on an album or start to perform live on a more regular basis. And, being a comedy act, it'd be nice for them to have material thats unknown to the masses so they can spring a few surprises :)
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Return to Music, lyrics and tabs