It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:11 am

If you're into it

Erm, music, lyrics and tabs. Asking about Conchords music, lyrics or tabs please post here.

Moderator: Nancy

If you're into it

Postby panda » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Does anyone have the chords or tabs for the guitar in If you're into it?
Would be so lovely if you had it :)
Thank you very much x
panda
Lost but happy at sea

Re: If you're into it

Postby TheFool » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:57 am

I DO!
%= repeat
So during Bret's parts there there's an alternating bass played with the chords like so
(listen to the song for the timing, since its not exactly even, as I'm showing it)
C______________
e-=-0-=-0-=-0-=-0
B-=-1-=-1-=-1-=-1
G-=-0-=-0-=-0-=-0
D-=-2-=-2-=-2-=-2
A-3-=-=-3-3-=-=-3
E-=-X-3-=-=-=-3-=

It's the same with the Am chord except with an open A and E string

I'm just gonna chord up the first bit since all the other bits are the same guitar bit.

C================Am========================C===========Am
If You Want Me Too, I Could Hang Round With You. If I Only Knew. That's What You're Into.
C=========C/B====Am==============C/B======C===================C/B====Am=====================C/B=============C
You & Him, Him & You. If That's What You're In To. Him Hanging Round, Around You. You're Hanging Round, Yeah You're There Too.

And If You Want Me Too, I Will Take Off All My Clothes For You. I'll Take Off All My Clothes For You. If That's What You're Into.

How 'Bout Him, In The Nude, If That's What You're Into. In The Nude In Front Of You. Is That What You'd Wanna View?

If It's Cool With You, I'll Let You Get Naked Too, It Could Be A Dream Come True. Providing That's What You Are Into.

Is That What You're Into, Him & You In The Nude, That's What He's Prepared To Do. Is That The Kind Of Thing That You Think You Might Be Into?

And Then Maybe Later, We'll Get Hot By The Refrigerator, In The Kitchen Next To The Pantry, You Think That Might Be What You Fancy?

In The Buff Being Rude, Doing Stuff With The Food. Getting Lude With His Food. We Heard That's What You Are Into.

And Then On Our Next Date, You Could Bring Your Roommate, I Don't Know If Stu Is Keen To But If You Want We Could Double Team You.

How 'Bout You, And Two Dudes, Him, You & Stu In The Nude. Being Lude With Two Dudes For Food. Well That's If Stu's Into It Too.

All The Things I'd Do, Things I'd Do For You, If I Only Knew, That's What You're Into.

You

I'll see if I can get the Rock-en-spiel parts translated into tab laterly, if you'd so like.
Talkin' about the thyroid
TheFool
Half a shapely halibut

Postby panda » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Thank you so much :D
panda
Lost but happy at sea

Postby TheFool » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:12 pm

No problem! :doomed:
TheFool
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Sherry » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:07 pm

You've become our resident tab expert Fool :) Thank you so much for transcribing these all out.

Mind if I put them on the main site sometime soon? I know I need to use a certain font etc so it all falls into line correctly. How would you like to be credited?
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby TheFool » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:22 am

Danke!

And yeah, you can use them as you'd so please. I'll be happy to polish them up and fill em out if desired or needed. I s'pose just bythefool if you feel creditting is truly necessary.
TheFool
Half a shapely halibut

Return to Music, lyrics and tabs