It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 am

Anyone have mp3 of Albi the Racist Dragon?

Erm, music, lyrics and tabs. Asking about Conchords music, lyrics or tabs please post here.

Moderator: Nancy

Anyone have mp3 of Albi the Racist Dragon?

Postby wonkabar23 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:10 pm

Hey

I know this site has been rotating the mp3s due to bandwith and i was wondering if anyone happened to get the Albi song if it was ever put up. Would love it if someone could send it to me. I have the rest of the HBO show just need that one.

thanks
wonkabar23
New arrival

Re: Anyone have mp3 of Albi the Racist Dragon?

Postby Sherry » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:28 pm

wonkabar23 wrote:Hey

I know this site has been rotating the mp3s due to bandwith and i was wondering if anyone happened to get the Albi song if it was ever put up. Would love it if someone could send it to me. I have the rest of the HBO show just need that one.

thanks

I have a few versions of that song. And I do have the HBO one, but am not uploading it to the site atm. I have not done so yet either so you have not missed it. I'll get to it when the new site look goes live in the next week or two :)

Also this was an old song from 2002, I had had it on the site for years before the HBO special. I just decided to give it a break for a bit. And people seemed more interested in Business Time, Jenny and Hiphopapotamus than Albi.

Hope that helps

And as you can see moved this to the music/lyrics/tabs forum :)
Cheers
Sherry
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Return to Music, lyrics and tabs