What the Folk!

Flight of the Conchords. Yeah those guys. Feel free to discuss them here! Garfunkling!
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:45 pm

All times are UTC

BusinessSocks
 Post subject: If You're Into It mp3?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:31 am 
New arrival

Yeah, yeah.. I know that I already requested Part Time Model, and you put it up, but my buddy I have REALLY got If You're Into It stuck in our heads.

Would it be a load of trouble to ask for an mp3?

are the most beautiful girl in the...
...room.
(The whole wide room)

Sherry
 Post subject: Re: If You're Into It mp3?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:35 am 
Professional Blonde

BusinessSocks wrote:
Yeah, yeah.. I know that I already requested Part Time Model, and you put it up, but my buddy I have REALLY got If You're Into It stuck in our heads.

Would it be a load of trouble to ask for an mp3?

The thing is, there is an EP coming out in less than a month

Sub Pop says 'On August 7, 2007, we will be releasing a Flight of the Conchords EP, entitled The Distant Future! Here’s the track listing:
Business Time
If You’re Into It
Crying
Beautiful Girl (live)
Robots (live)

with that in mind and because these are studio tracks in the TV show, rather than live on radio/TV etc I am not really wanting to make MP3's of them available here. I've never used studio recorded stuff here on the site. The guys a while back asked me to hold off using some of their material and out of respect for them I have done so.

I see it as pretty much putting up what will be on an album/EP and I don't think that fair to the Conchords. We also don't know what tracks are going to make the album later in the year.

Just because its been on TV now does not mean I am going to host the songs :P I put Beautiful Girl up as it is listed as being a live track on the EP, so gave that one a go here.

I'd like people to buy the EP or album and support the guys. If I make all the MP3's of songs from the series available here where is the incentive (for some/many) to go buy the EP?

If the guys give me the go ahead to host those tracks from the TV show here, then I shall, otherwise, please be patient and go buy the EP, its priced at less than $4 on Amazon atm :)