European tour ticket swap/sale

The place where all the 2010 European (and US) Tour threads are now moved to. If it's not there, it's here ;)
AdminBot

European tour ticket swap/sale

Postby AdminBot » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:47 pm

It would appear the upcoming tour is sold out. So as I said earlier we would start a thread for people to offer up the extra tickets or find a swap.

Please read the following. Any posts deemed to fall outside of the guidelines on selling and swapping via this forum will be deleted and the user possibly having their account suspended.

1) If offering tickets to swap please clearly state the venue you wish to swap for, the venue of your tickets, the gig date and the seat numbers/rows.

2) If selling tickets please state the venue of your tickets, the gig date and the seat numbers/rows.

3) If offering tickets for sale they are only to be offered at face value and P&P. Trying to make a profit from fans is not what we are about here and any posts that appear to be asking anything extra cost wise will be deleted.

4) Please post in this thread only for ticket swaps and sales. Replies here also. You can of course also send a PM to the person advertising tickets.

5) No scalpers, no linking to tickets on Ebay or other auction sites. These posts will be deleted and your account possibly suspended.

6) What The Folk! take no responsibility for tickets sold or swapped via this forum. This is between members and considered private transactions. Ensure you use a trustworthy payment method if buying tickets from other fans. We accept no liability.

7) This list is not exhaustive. Use your common sense when posting regarding tickets. If in doubt about a seller, think carefully before you buy.

Thanks.

Paranoia
New arrival

Re: European tour ticket swap/sale

Postby Paranoia » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Ticketmaster's wonderful sale system left me without tickets for Oslo (22 May) :cry: If anybody here knows where I could get a couple of tickets, I'd be forever thankful.

Phil
New arrival

Postby Phil » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 pm

10 mins after they went on sale I tried to get some but found all sold out. Gutted.
If anyone had spares for Glasgow, either night, you'd be my hero. :)

Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Amanda » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Looking for a seat for London 16th.. if anyone has one to sale at face value i'd be forever grateful. :)
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

emira
Half a shapely halibut

Postby emira » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:51 am

I'm waiting for my luck for Glasgow 14th. If you have one, I'm here :).

joe90
New arrival

Postby joe90 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:43 am

If anyone has spare Manchester tickets, please please let me know. I've been priced out by the touts
"I'm pretty far out"

funny schipperke
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby funny schipperke » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:35 pm

If anyone has two spare tickets to the May 5th Dublin show please let me know! :D
Image Image

waveydavey
New arrival

Postby waveydavey » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:07 pm

2 seats together needed for London on 16th please.

many thanks.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 am

A friend of mine is in need of two tickets for one of the Amsterdam shows. She ordered, but then the order was canceled on her, poor thing.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Synth Sparkles
New arrival

Postby Synth Sparkles » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:44 pm

Anybody with 2 tickets for one of the Dublin dates would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks.

sarpugster
Lost but happy at sea

Postby sarpugster » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Selling: One ticket - Manchester Apollo - Tuesday 11th May

I have one surplus ticket for Manchester Apollo on Tuesday 11th May.

Rear Stalls - Row W

Selling at face value: £30.00

Feel free to PM me or post in this thread. If you know of the various other means to contact me, feel free to also use those. Only because you may get a slightly quicker response. :) I will still be checking back here regularly.

Thanks.

P.S. Although I have a low post count here, I think there will be a few people here who could vouch for me.

Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Venus » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Hehe, I can definitely vouch for sarpugster! She's a very reliable and dedicated FOTC fan. :)
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

onlyalways
Keeping it funky

Postby onlyalways » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Venus wrote:Hehe, I can definitely vouch for sarpugster! She's a very reliable and dedicated FOTC fan. :)

I second this notion. :)

Selling two conjoined tickets to the Birmingham show May 10th.

They are Block 07 (Lower), Row H.

I'm selling both for £70 (£35 each), I'd prefer to sell them together.

Please message me or reply if you're interested or for more information.

pokee
New arrival

Postby pokee » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Hello everyone, i'm new to the site but being a big fan will def be bookmarking and returning again soon.

I was lucky enough to get tickets for the tour although (and i dont want to sound ungrateful here) i was unable to get the venue i would have liked. Thought it wouldn't be a problem and bought them for my hubbys birthday however since sitting down and talking it through i just do not see how we can get to Birmingham on the mon night with 3 under 3's at home :bang:

So this is a plea, if anyone has tickets to the sunday 16th gig in London we would very much like to swap you. If i cannot arrange a swap before the end of April, i will be having to sell these tickets :cry: I REALLY REALLY don't want to have to sell them.

Details of tickets below.

The NIA Academy, Birmingham on Mon May 10 2010 - 8:00 PM
Doors open at 6:30 PM

Ticket Details:
Block 07 (Lower)/P 289-290 (2)

Hope someone can help?

Take care
Sarah

darkbarker
New arrival

Postby darkbarker » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi - I've got three tickets (printed Fastpay variety) for the Hammersmith gig on Sunday 16th I need to shift. They are in the Circle - Block 2, Row P and I just need my money back.
Send me a PM if interested.
Cheers

Return to “2010 Tour Archives”