It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:45 am

20 Things

Share a kebab or a cab. Pull your sexy dance moves or sing about your day. Wear your beard scruffy or your chops huge. Bretero or Jemainiac, we're mixing it all up here. Also Your Stuff now incorporated here.

Moderators: Nancy, SuzyBatt, Venus

Re: 20 Things

Postby Sherry » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Really, Taika was lovely to look at. Very agreeable eye candy. And the legs :shock: The socks, the shorts, the tattoo :thud:

But I didn't have the hots for any of them like that.
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby biscuit » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Sherry: I won't disagree with you about Taika :wink: but as the rest of us probably understood the question to be about the Conchords and not the Humourbeasts....

Which of the two guys were you more drawn to at first sight ?
Thanks to Ariadne at RAC for my gorgeous new avi :-)
biscuit
Give me some scruff and a leather jacket...or just the scruff

Postby SheWolf » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Sherry wrote:Really, Taika was lovely to look at.
He is. It's the eyes. Damn those eyes of his, sometimes they make me forget about Jemaine....but then I remember. :D
90% evil
ImageImage
SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby closet jemainiac » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:29 am

He is lovely to look at, but then he opens his mouth sometimes and ruins it for me. :lol:
I dont really like that arrogant-ness he puts on sometimes (or is that naturally him?)
closet jemainiac
---

Postby SheWolf » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 am

closet jemainiac wrote:He is lovely to look at, but then he opens his mouth sometimes and ruins it for me. :lol:
I dont really like that arrogant-ness he puts on sometimes (or is that naturally him?)
We must be sharing a brain today. There is an arrogance to him sometimes that puts me off, don't know if it's affected or not. But I've also seen him be charming & somewhat vulnerable in interviews. He has a bit of slightly feminine body language going on too which I find strangely alluring. :worry:
90% evil
ImageImage
SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby closet jemainiac » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:43 am

whot? feminine body language? :hrm:

like crossing his ligs?

Sharing a brain? If that's true, then I need it tomorrow in the afternoon...I gots class, so I needz to think good :lol:
closet jemainiac
---

Postby vmh » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:15 am

SheWolf wrote:
closet jemainiac wrote:He is lovely to look at, but then he opens his mouth sometimes and ruins it for me. :lol:
We must be sharing a brain today. There is an arrogance to him sometimes that puts me off, don't know if it's affected or not. But I've also seen him be charming & somewhat vulnerable in interviews. He has a bit of slightly feminine body language going on too which I find strangely alluring. :worry:

Yes!
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”
vmh
A tasty piece of pastry

Postby Aimee » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Sherry wrote:Really, Taika was lovely to look at. Very agreeable eye candy.

I've noticed that Taika's face seems very symmetrical to me which is supposedly a factor in perceived attractiveness.

SheWolf wrote:He is lovely to look at, but then he opens his mouth sometimes and ruins it for me.

Yeah, attitude and personality is a big factor in attractiveness to me and that can be off putting.

closet jemainiac wrote:He has a bit of slightly feminine body language going on

That's off putting to me too :lol:
Aimee
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby SheWolf » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 pm

closet jemainiac wrote:whot? feminine body language? :hrm:

like crossing his ligs?
I dunno. I'd have to look more closely to see exactly what he's doing that makes me say that but I think it's more the way he moves his body and bats his lashes like a flirty little girl. :lol:

You can have the brain tomorrow CJ. All this thinking is wearing me out. I need a break.
90% evil
ImageImage
SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby Peaches » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 am

Arrogance? I don't see any arrogance :oops:
"Item 4 on the agenda: Stuff you!"

"Who else? Mur.. Ray... Oh. Greg's written this, he's put the R's too far apart. It's Murray.. Murray present"

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Peaches
Getting lewd with the food

Postby mockingbird » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah I never thought he was arrogant either. :dunno:
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby nonchalant obsession » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Sherry wrote:11) Favourite Conchord quote? From TV/radio show or someplace else.

"He manages. He just manages"
"You shot it?"

Sorry to interrupt this lively debate on the enigmatic Mr. Waititi, and I too am truly curious to see this tattoo with the ability to outshine both Conchords, but I've thought about it and I can't place the second quote, "You shot it?". I love the first one. Jemaine's timing and tone is beyond perfect in that bit describing Brian. :lol: Someone help me out.
Image..Image..Image
nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby Venus » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:49 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:
Sherry wrote:11) Favourite Conchord quote? From TV/radio show or someplace else.

"He manages. He just manages"
"You shot it?"

Sorry to interrupt this lively debate on the enigmatic Mr. Waititi, and I too am truly curious to see this tattoo with the ability to outshine both Conchords, but I've thought about it and I can't place the second quote, "You shot it?". I love the first one. Jemaine's timing and tone is beyond perfect in that bit describing Brian. :lol: Someone help me out.

I think that's what Brian says in the radio series when Rosie tells him over the phone that she shot Trevor's bull back in Taranaki. :lol:

I love the first quote too. Both are great quotes! :D
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby SheWolf » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 pm

mockingbird wrote:Yeah I never thought he was arrogant either. :dunno:
It's that and the fact that I didn't like the way he spoke to Loren sometimes in both EVS commentaries. I suspect he may be playing at being a bit of a prick. He's quite convincing. :lol:
90% evil
ImageImage
SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby closet jemainiac » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:34 pm

SheWolf wrote:
mockingbird wrote:Yeah I never thought he was arrogant either. :dunno:
It's that and the fact that I didn't like the way he spoke to Loren sometimes in both EVS commentaries. I suspect he may be playing at being a bit of a prick. He's quite convincing. :lol:

:nod:
closet jemainiac
---

PreviousNext

Return to Fun & Games & Bret & Jemaine