Fine Art Photo Print of Bret and Jemaine

Conchords news, chit chat, waffle and conversation. Also convo about Bret and Jemaine in Conchords mode
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Re: Fine Art Photo Print of Bret and Jemaine

Postby Venus » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:40 am

Excellent! The print looks great in your office and I love your t-shirt, nonch! Thanks for the website. :thumb:
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 am

Thanks you guys. I really wanted you all to have an idea of the size of the framed print.

Great H turned me on to Mr. Vintage. :hug: If you click on each shirt, there are hilarious explanations about each of the designs. :lol: I also got the one that says, "The time for biscuit is upon us!" You have to see the video! :roll2: Also... this one. :D
Image..Image..Image

Great H
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby Great H » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:19 am

Hey nice shirt! :lol:
What a gorgeous office - and the print looks fab in it! :nod:

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Love your office, nonch, and how you've decorated it- family and fun. :) The things that make you happy. :thumb: That print really looks perfect there....and a small table littered with candles and pictures beneath it would be sweet-as! :lol:
The tee does look darker than the one on the website...I like yours better.
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby Faith » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:52 am

Nice office, nonch. Love the print and new tshirt. Mr. Vintage is awesome. They have some great shirts. :thumb:

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:06 am

The photo looks awesome, as do you - but what I *really* can't get over is how neat and tidy your office is! When I had a home office (before it became the playroom) it always looked like a bomb had gone off in a library, lol.

emira
Half a shapely halibut

Postby emira » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:43 pm

mockingbird wrote:The photo looks awesome, as do you - but what I *really* can't get over is how neat and tidy your office is! When I had a home office (before it became the playroom) it always looked like a bomb had gone off in a library, lol.

I noticed the same! :shock: You must be a very well organized person, Nonch. :D

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:27 pm

My new black desk shows dust so quickly that I'm forced to clean a bit more often than is usual. :worry: It also has lots of drawers and files to help keep me organized.

emira wrote:I don't know why, but I wasn't aware that the F.O.T.C. banknotes are yours, Nonch! :shock: :prayer:

Yup. I brought the bills along to the Chicago concert in '09 and was fortunate enough to meet both guys that night. (and I actually had the presence of mind to remember to pull them out)

emira wrote:The photo looks huge! Plus the frame, it's just perfect. I think Matt took it right for this spot on your wall.

I know, right? I absolutely love it. Can you see how much larger the framed print is than my ukulele? (and it's a concert uke) It is very nice to have Bret and Jemaine just a glance away. :D

Great H wrote:Hey nice shirt! :lol:

:comehere: I love ALL my shirts!!! I'm wearing my giraffe shirt today and I'm not kidding, 3 guys at the grocery store tried to pick me up. :lol: I've never had that happen while shopping before. Then again I never shop on Saturdays... :hrm: Seriously, someone tell me...is that the time when people that are "in the market" go to the market? lol.

I was texting my friend about the ridiculousness of the situation and I nearly bumped my cart into a man in a navy blue uniform with a shiny silver badge in the bread aisle. I said, "Oh no. I hope it's not illegal to text while driving a shopping cart." He laughed and told me I could relax, he was a fireman....then asked my advice on whether he should buy the pumpernickel or the rye. :roll2:

I highly recommend the Harold the Giraffe tee when out shopping for guys. :wink:

:topic:

I hope all of you have this print of Bret and Jemaine on your Christmas wish list. :nod:
Image..Image..Image

deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby deliriumtree » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:01 am

Nonch, I love your office and you look adorable after a work out! The framed print looks great! :D
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 am

nonchalant obsession wrote:...I was texting my friend about the ridiculousness of the situation and I nearly bumped my cart into a man in a navy blue uniform with a shiny silver badge in the bread aisle. I said, "Oh no. I hope it's not illegal to text while driving a shopping cart." He laughed and told me I could relax, he was a fireman....then asked my advice on whether he should buy the pumpernickel or the rye. :roll2:

Ooh nonch sounds like he was giving you an IOI! You should have done a magic trick for him and then distracted him with a baguette while you felt him up, lol. :lol: ;)

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 am

HeeHEE! I need you as my wingman next time I go sarging at the grocers. Who knew it was such a target rich environment? :purple: I figured you would have some idea how amused I was by the whole thing. :P Remind me to tell you about the "Italian sausage" guy. :lol:

Thanks, delirium!
Image..Image..Image

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:43 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:Remind me to tell you about the "Italian sausage" guy. :lol:

I'm afraid to ask, lol.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Was it along the lines of "Is that an Italian sausage or are you just glad to see me?" kind of meeting? :lol:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:21 pm

That reminds me of the time I worked at an Italian restaurant (for a week) & the cook kept creeping up behind me saying "Do you want a sausage sandwich?" :?
90% evil
ImageImage

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Eww! :lol: I used to work at a deli and one of the guys used to think it was hilarious to point a salami at me and ask if I wanted to play "hide the salami". :roll: We also served tongue (that's an innuendo in itself, lol) and whenever a customer ordered it he'd put it on the counter and say, "Hey, I slipped you some tongue." :roll: :roll: What is with these guys?? :lol:

Return to “Flight of The Conchords”