It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:38 am

Fine Art Photo Print of Bret and Jemaine

Conchords news, chit chat, waffle and conversation. Also convo about Bret and Jemaine in Conchords mode

Moderator: Venus

Re: Fine Art Photo Print of Bret and Jemaine

Postby Venus » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:40 am

Excellent! The print looks great in your office and I love your t-shirt, nonch! Thanks for the website. :thumb:
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby nonchalant obsession » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 am

Thanks you guys. I really wanted you all to have an idea of the size of the framed print.

Great H turned me on to Mr. Vintage. :hug: If you click on each shirt, there are hilarious explanations about each of the designs. :lol: I also got the one that says, "The time for biscuit is upon us!" You have to see the video! :roll2: Also... this one. :D
Image..Image..Image
nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby Great H » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:19 am

Hey nice shirt! :lol:
What a gorgeous office - and the print looks fab in it! :nod:
Great H
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby LauraK » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Love your office, nonch, and how you've decorated it- family and fun. :) The things that make you happy. :thumb: That print really looks perfect there....and a small table littered with candles and pictures beneath it would be sweet-as! :lol:
The tee does look darker than the one on the website...I like yours better.
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby Faith » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:52 am

Nice office, nonch. Love the print and new tshirt. Mr. Vintage is awesome. They have some great shirts. :thumb:
Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby mockingbird » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:06 am

The photo looks awesome, as do you - but what I *really* can't get over is how neat and tidy your office is! When I had a home office (before it became the playroom) it always looked like a bomb had gone off in a library, lol.
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby emira » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:43 pm

mockingbird wrote:The photo looks awesome, as do you - but what I *really* can't get over is how neat and tidy your office is! When I had a home office (before it became the playroom) it always looked like a bomb had gone off in a library, lol.

I noticed the same! :shock: You must be a very well organized person, Nonch. :D
emira
Half a shapely halibut

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:27 pm

My new black desk shows dust so quickly that I'm forced to clean a bit more often than is usual. :worry: It also has lots of drawers and files to help keep me organized.

emira wrote:I don't know why, but I wasn't aware that the F.O.T.C. banknotes are yours, Nonch! :shock: :prayer:

Yup. I brought the bills along to the Chicago concert in '09 and was fortunate enough to meet both guys that night. (and I actually had the presence of mind to remember to pull them out)

emira wrote:The photo looks huge! Plus the frame, it's just perfect. I think Matt took it right for this spot on your wall.

I know, right? I absolutely love it. Can you see how much larger the framed print is than my ukulele? (and it's a concert uke) It is very nice to have Bret and Jemaine just a glance away. :D

Great H wrote:Hey nice shirt! :lol:

:comehere: I love ALL my shirts!!! I'm wearing my giraffe shirt today and I'm not kidding, 3 guys at the grocery store tried to pick me up. :lol: I've never had that happen while shopping before. Then again I never shop on Saturdays... :hrm: Seriously, someone tell me...is that the time when people that are "in the market" go to the market? lol.

I was texting my friend about the ridiculousness of the situation and I nearly bumped my cart into a man in a navy blue uniform with a shiny silver badge in the bread aisle. I said, "Oh no. I hope it's not illegal to text while driving a shopping cart." He laughed and told me I could relax, he was a fireman....then asked my advice on whether he should buy the pumpernickel or the rye. :roll2:

I highly recommend the Harold the Giraffe tee when out shopping for guys. :wink:

:topic:

I hope all of you have this print of Bret and Jemaine on your Christmas wish list. :nod:
Image..Image..Image
nonchalant obsession

Postby deliriumtree » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:01 am

Nonch, I love your office and you look adorable after a work out! The framed print looks great! :D
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.
deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby mockingbird » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 am

nonchalant obsession wrote:...I was texting my friend about the ridiculousness of the situation and I nearly bumped my cart into a man in a navy blue uniform with a shiny silver badge in the bread aisle. I said, "Oh no. I hope it's not illegal to text while driving a shopping cart." He laughed and told me I could relax, he was a fireman....then asked my advice on whether he should buy the pumpernickel or the rye. :roll2:

Ooh nonch sounds like he was giving you an IOI! You should have done a magic trick for him and then distracted him with a baguette while you felt him up, lol. :lol: ;)
mockingbird

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 am

HeeHEE! I need you as my wingman next time I go sarging at the grocers. Who knew it was such a target rich environment? :purple: I figured you would have some idea how amused I was by the whole thing. :P Remind me to tell you about the "Italian sausage" guy. :lol:

Thanks, delirium!
Image..Image..Image
nonchalant obsession

Postby mockingbird » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:43 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:Remind me to tell you about the "Italian sausage" guy. :lol:

I'm afraid to ask, lol.
mockingbird

Postby LauraK » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Was it along the lines of "Is that an Italian sausage or are you just glad to see me?" kind of meeting? :lol:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:21 pm

That reminds me of the time I worked at an Italian restaurant (for a week) & the cook kept creeping up behind me saying "Do you want a sausage sandwich?" :?
90% evil
ImageImage
SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby mockingbird » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Eww! :lol: I used to work at a deli and one of the guys used to think it was hilarious to point a salami at me and ask if I wanted to play "hide the salami". :roll: We also served tongue (that's an innuendo in itself, lol) and whenever a customer ordered it he'd put it on the counter and say, "Hey, I slipped you some tongue." :roll: :roll: What is with these guys?? :lol:
mockingbird

PreviousNext

Return to Flight of The Conchords