It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:48 am

Jemaine & Bret Black and White drawing

Share a kebab or a cab. Pull your sexy dance moves or sing about your day. Wear your beard scruffy or your chops huge. Bretero or Jemainiac, we're mixing it all up here. Also Your Stuff now incorporated here.

Moderators: Nancy, Venus

Re: Jemaine & Bret Black and White drawing

Postby LauraK » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Oh I do know....but then we'd have to rename you "Mel." :shock: :lol: And we'd expect lots more exaggeratedly-shaded drawings..... :wink:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby scatteringflowers » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:18 pm

I don't want to become like Mel, please no! I was only stating a truth... :wink:
scatteringflowers
Lost but happy at sea

Postby SecretCheri » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:23 pm

scatteringflowers wrote:Thanks SecretCheri :)
I actually found a bit easier to draw Bret's shirt...sounds strange I know, but at least for Bret I didn't have to do the shading I did ( a bit ) for Jemaine :lol:
Have you ever done some Fotc related drawings anyway? If so, I'd like to see them :)

Lol, I always enjoyed the light shading part of drawing, not so much the dark "coloring in" that was required of things like Bret's shirt. Which one of their faces was the most difficult to get right?

I haven't attempted any FOTC-related drawings yet, but I will be sure to share when/if I ever do!
SecretCheri
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby scatteringflowers » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Which one of their faces was the most difficult to get right?

Jemaine's one maybe... I found a bit difficult to draw his beard and the glasses in particular... It took me a bit to draw them in the right shape :?
I hope the Conchords will inspire you soon ^^. I was thinking about doing some new FOTC drawing but I'm not sure what kind of thing to do for now :rolleyes:
scatteringflowers
Lost but happy at sea

Previous

Return to Fun & Games & Bret & Jemaine