R-R-R-R-Random Jemaine Discussion

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Re: R-R-R-R-Random Jemaine Discussion

Postby Amanda » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:07 am

:yay: great find Nonch! :thumb:
I wonder if MIB3 will have finnished filming By then and Jemaine will be able to look like his usual sexy self :pray:
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:47 am

MinorMajorStalker wrote:I make movies, and in this one movie theres a poor family in the 1800s and the oldest sister goes to college but the mom is going through denial so she talks to a cardboard cutout of the sister.

:roll2:That's so surreal. It's like if Alfred Hitchcock directed an episode of Little House on the Prairie. :thumb: Did they even *have* cardboard in the 1800s? :lol: I demand historical accuracy, MMS! ;)

Thanks for posting the telethon info nonch. Too bad Bret isn't making an appearance.

Amanda wrote:I wonder if MIB3 will have finnished filming By then and Jemaine will be able to look like his usual sexy self :pray:

I kind of doubt it, unfortunately... especially because it sounds like he'll be appearing via satellite. I am getting used to the beard though. ;)

edit -
Corrugated (also called pleated) paper was patented in England in 1856, and used as a liner for tall hats, but corrugated boxboard would not be patented and used as a shipping material until December 20, 1871.

The patent was issued to Albert Jones of New York, New York for single-sided (single-face) corrugated board. Jones used the corrugated board for wrapping bottles and glass lantern chimneys.

Huh! Who knew. ;) MMS I guess. :lol: Thank goodness there was a demand for tall hat liners or where would we be today, lol.

MinorMajorStalker
Half a shapely halibut

Postby MinorMajorStalker » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:23 am

mockingbird wrote::roll2:That's so surreal. It's like if Alfred Hitchcock directed an episode of Little House on the Prairie. :thumb: Did they even *have* cardboard in the 1800s? :lol: I demand historical accuracy, MMS! ;)

haha! thats so weird cuz its pretty much like a more demented version of malcolm in the middle meets little house on the prairie. yeah, they're comedies so theres a mix of historically accurate and incredibly contemporary stuff :lol:

The telethon sounds exiiiting! although i have gotten quite used to the beard and kinda like it, i will faint the day it comes off. :D
Welcome to my patio of death.

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Amanda wrote:I wonder if MIB3 will have finnished filming By then and Jemaine will be able to look like his usual sexy self :pray:
MIB3 is filming through end of June.
90% evil
ImageImage

Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Amanda » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:11 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Amanda wrote:I wonder if MIB3 will have finnished filming by then and Jemaine will be able to look like his usual sexy self :pray:
MIB3 is filming through end of June.

ugh! Thanks, SW.
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

Return to “Jemaine Clement”