It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:14 pm

R-R-R-R-Random Jemaine Discussion

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!

Moderator: Nancy

Re: R-R-R-R-Random Jemaine Discussion

Postby Amanda » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:07 am

:yay: great find Nonch! :thumb:
I wonder if MIB3 will have finnished filming By then and Jemaine will be able to look like his usual sexy self :pray:
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...
Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby mockingbird » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:47 am

MinorMajorStalker wrote:I make movies, and in this one movie theres a poor family in the 1800s and the oldest sister goes to college but the mom is going through denial so she talks to a cardboard cutout of the sister.

:roll2:That's so surreal. It's like if Alfred Hitchcock directed an episode of Little House on the Prairie. :thumb: Did they even *have* cardboard in the 1800s? :lol: I demand historical accuracy, MMS! ;)

Thanks for posting the telethon info nonch. Too bad Bret isn't making an appearance.

Amanda wrote:I wonder if MIB3 will have finnished filming By then and Jemaine will be able to look like his usual sexy self :pray:

I kind of doubt it, unfortunately... especially because it sounds like he'll be appearing via satellite. I am getting used to the beard though. ;)

edit -
Corrugated (also called pleated) paper was patented in England in 1856, and used as a liner for tall hats, but corrugated boxboard would not be patented and used as a shipping material until December 20, 1871.

The patent was issued to Albert Jones of New York, New York for single-sided (single-face) corrugated board. Jones used the corrugated board for wrapping bottles and glass lantern chimneys.

Huh! Who knew. ;) MMS I guess. :lol: Thank goodness there was a demand for tall hat liners or where would we be today, lol.
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby MinorMajorStalker » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:23 am

mockingbird wrote::roll2:That's so surreal. It's like if Alfred Hitchcock directed an episode of Little House on the Prairie. :thumb: Did they even *have* cardboard in the 1800s? :lol: I demand historical accuracy, MMS! ;)

haha! thats so weird cuz its pretty much like a more demented version of malcolm in the middle meets little house on the prairie. yeah, they're comedies so theres a mix of historically accurate and incredibly contemporary stuff :lol:

The telethon sounds exiiiting! although i have gotten quite used to the beard and kinda like it, i will faint the day it comes off. :D
Welcome to my patio of death.
MinorMajorStalker
Half a shapely halibut

Postby SheWolf » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Amanda wrote:I wonder if MIB3 will have finnished filming By then and Jemaine will be able to look like his usual sexy self :pray:
MIB3 is filming through end of June.
90% evil
ImageImage
SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby Amanda » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:11 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Amanda wrote:I wonder if MIB3 will have finnished filming by then and Jemaine will be able to look like his usual sexy self :pray:
MIB3 is filming through end of June.

ugh! Thanks, SW.
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...
Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Previous

Return to Jemaine Clement