What the Folk!

Flight of the Conchords. Yeah those guys. Feel free to discuss them here! Garfunkling!
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1520 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102
Amanda
 Post subject: Re: R-R-R-R-Random Jemaine Discussion
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:07 am 
David Bowie's nipple antennae

:yay: great find Nonch! :thumb:
I wonder if MIB3 will have finnished filming By then and Jemaine will be able to look like his usual sexy self :pray:

mockingbird
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:47 am 
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

MinorMajorStalker wrote:
I make movies, and in this one movie theres a poor family in the 1800s and the oldest sister goes to college but the mom is going through denial so she talks to a cardboard cutout of the sister.

:roll2:That's so surreal. It's like if Alfred Hitchcock directed an episode of Little House on the Prairie. :thumb: Did they even *have* cardboard in the 1800s? :lol: I demand historical accuracy, MMS! ;)

Thanks for posting the telethon info nonch. Too bad Bret isn't making an appearance.

Amanda wrote:
I wonder if MIB3 will have finnished filming By then and Jemaine will be able to look like his usual sexy self :pray:

I kind of doubt it, unfortunately... especially because it sounds like he'll be appearing via satellite. I am getting used to the beard though. ;)

edit -
Quote:
Corrugated (also called pleated) paper was patented in England in 1856, and used as a liner for tall hats, but corrugated boxboard would not be patented and used as a shipping material until December 20, 1871.

The patent was issued to Albert Jones of New York, New York for single-sided (single-face) corrugated board. Jones used the corrugated board for wrapping bottles and glass lantern chimneys.

Huh! Who knew. ;) MMS I guess. :lol: Thank goodness there was a demand for tall hat liners or where would we be today, lol.

MinorMajorStalker
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:23 am 
Half a shapely halibut

mockingbird wrote:
:roll2:That's so surreal. It's like if Alfred Hitchcock directed an episode of Little House on the Prairie. :thumb: Did they even *have* cardboard in the 1800s? :lol: I demand historical accuracy, MMS! ;)

haha! thats so weird cuz its pretty much like a more demented version of malcolm in the middle meets little house on the prairie. yeah, they're comedies so theres a mix of historically accurate and incredibly contemporary stuff :lol:

The telethon sounds exiiiting! although i have gotten quite used to the beard and kinda like it, i will faint the day it comes off. :D

SheWolf
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:56 pm 
Boom King!

Amanda wrote:
MIB3 is filming through end of June.

Amanda
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:11 pm 
David Bowie's nipple antennae

SheWolf wrote:
Amanda wrote:
I wonder if MIB3 will have finnished filming by then and Jemaine will be able to look like his usual sexy self :pray:
MIB3 is filming through end of June.

ugh! Thanks, SW.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1520 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102