It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:21 am

New Zealand & Australia 2012 Tour Ticket Swap/Sale Thread

All the news, info and gossip for the AusKiwi 2012 Tour

Moderators: Nancy, mohumbhai mania, SuzyBatt, Venus

New Zealand & Australia 2012 Tour Ticket Swap/Sale Thread

Postby Venus » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:57 am

This is a thread for people to offer up extra tickets or find a swap.

Please read the following. Any posts deemed to fall outside of the guidelines on selling and swapping via this forum will be deleted and the user possibly having their account suspended.

1) If offering tickets to swap please clearly state the venue you wish to swap for, the venue of your tickets, the gig date and the seat numbers/rows.

2) If selling tickets please state the venue of your tickets, the gig date and the seat numbers/rows.

3) If offering tickets for sale they are only to be offered at face value and P&P. Trying to make a profit from fans is not what we are about here and any posts that appear to be asking anything extra cost wise will be deleted.

4) Please post in this thread only for ticket swaps and sales. Replies here also. You can of course also send a Private Message (PM) to the person advertising tickets.

5) No scalpers, no linking to tickets on Ebay or other auction sites. These posts will be deleted and your account possibly suspended.

6) What The Folk! take no responsibility for tickets sold or swapped via this forum. This is between members and considered private transactions. Ensure you use a trustworthy payment method if buying tickets from other fans. We accept no liability.

7) This list is not exhaustive. Use your common sense when posting regarding tickets. If in doubt about a seller, think carefully before you buy.

Click here to see how this thread worked during the 2010 tour.

Please edit and update your post once you have completed a buying/selling/swapping transaction.

Thanks.
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Re: New Zealand & Australia 2012 Tour Ticket Swap/Sale Threa

Postby Great H » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:54 am

Oh good idea Venus! :nod:
Always nice to know your tickets will be going to genuine fans. Not that I have any to sell... (as if! :lol: )
Great H
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby MindyBlack » Tue May 08, 2012 10:44 am

I have two tickets that I'd like to sell to Flight Of The Conchords Australian/Melbourne show on sunday 15th of July at the Rod Laver Arena. Section is Upper, Row is P, Seats are 145 & 146. $80 each. $160 for the two. Let me know if any of y'all would like them. Thanx. Mindy. :-)
MindyBlack
New arrival

Postby MindyBlack » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 am

The tix have now been sold. Thanx. Mindy. :-)
MindyBlack
New arrival

Postby Zillion » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:17 am

For sale 2 tickets for Flight Of The Conchords Melbourne show. Saturday 14th July at The Plenary. $84 each. Seats are in section FTS, row ZZ, seats 134-135. Only selling because I've bought tickets closer to the stage & my beloved Jemaine :)
Zillion
New arrival

Postby LauraK » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Good for you, Zillion! :D Feel free to come back and share your experience with us- please! :supz:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image
LauraK
Boom King!

Postby Venus » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi Zillion. :wave: Welcome to the forum! Good luck selling your tickets and I'm glad to hear you managed to get better ones. Yes, we'd love to hear about your experience at the gig so I hope you'll be able to return and share your experience with us (here's the dedicated thread). :)
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Zillion » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:50 am

Thanks Laurak & Venus! Was so excited when Ticketmaster released more tickets & I found great seats on Jemaines side of the stage. If anyone is interested in buying the above tickets please feel free to make an offer....would hate for them to go to waste. Thanks!
Zillion
New arrival

Return to New Zealand & Australia 2012 Tour