This is a thread for people to offer up extra tickets or find a swap.
Please read the following. Any posts deemed to fall outside of the guidelines on selling and swapping via this forum will be deleted and the user possibly having their account suspended.
1) If offering tickets to swap please clearly state the venue you wish to swap for, the venue of your tickets, the gig date and the seat numbers/rows.
2) If selling tickets please state the venue of your tickets, the gig date and the seat numbers/rows.
3) If offering tickets for sale they are only to be offered at face value and P&P. Trying to make a profit from fans is not what we are about here and any posts that appear to be asking anything extra cost wise will be deleted.
4) Please post in this thread only for ticket swaps and sales. Replies here also. You can of course also send a Private Message (PM) to the person advertising tickets.
5) No scalpers, no linking to tickets on Ebay or other auction sites. These posts will be deleted and your account possibly suspended.
6) What The Folk! take no responsibility for tickets sold or swapped via this forum. This is between members and considered private transactions. Ensure you use a trustworthy payment method if buying tickets from other fans. We accept no liability.
7) This list is not exhaustive. Use your common sense when posting regarding tickets. If in doubt about a seller, think carefully before you buy.
Click here to see how this thread worked during the 2010 tour.
Please edit and update your post once you have completed a buying/selling/swapping transaction.
I have two tickets that I'd like to sell to Flight Of The Conchords Australian/Melbourne show on sunday 15th of July at the Rod Laver Arena. Section is Upper, Row is P, Seats are 145 & 146. $80 each. $160 for the two. Let me know if any of y'all would like them. Thanx. Mindy. :-)
For sale 2 tickets for Flight Of The Conchords Melbourne show. Saturday 14th July at The Plenary. $84 each. Seats are in section FTS, row ZZ, seats 134-135. Only selling because I've bought tickets closer to the stage & my beloved Jemaine
Hi Zillion. Welcome to the forum! Good luck selling your tickets and I'm glad to hear you managed to get better ones. Yes, we'd love to hear about your experience at the gig so I hope you'll be able to return and share your experience with us (here's the dedicated thread).
Thanks Laurak & Venus! Was so excited when Ticketmaster released more tickets & I found great seats on Jemaines side of the stage. If anyone is interested in buying the above tickets please feel free to make an offer....would hate for them to go to waste. Thanks!