What the Folk!

Flight of the Conchords. Yeah those guys. Feel free to discuss them here! Garfunkling!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
beck
 Post subject: Jemaine Spotting
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:45 am 
Registered Rhymnecologist

Seeing as Bret has a thread like this of his own, I thought it'd be fitting to let Jemaine have one too. That and I couldn't find an appropriate place to post that my flatmate saw Jemaine today. And it was only a short walk away from our flat!

So you know the drill. If you're going about your daily routine and see Jemaine, come and post it here!

Also, my friend and his flatmate saw Jemaine wheeling a bike around town. Man I sound like such a stalker right now.

Sherry
 Post subject: Re: Jemaine Spotting
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:48 am 
Professional Blonde

beck wrote:
Seeing as Bret has a thread like this of his own, I thought it'd be fitting to let Jemaine have one too. That and I couldn't find an appropriate place to post that my flatmate saw Jemaine today. And it was only a short walk away from our flat!

So you know the drill. If you're going about your daily routine and see Jemaine, come and post it here!

Also, my friend and his flatmate saw Jemaine wheeling a bike around town. Man I sound like such a stalker right now.

Bwahahaha thats great. Stalker :lol:

This is cool. Bret has his own thread, so yeah, go on lets have this one for Jemaine.

O Beck, check your PM asap also :p

beck
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:02 pm 

Sherry wrote:

This is cool. Bret has his own thread, so yeah, go on lets have this one for Jemaine.

Well, I didn't want there to be hurt feelings or anything. Ya know, jealousy may just split up the band. Good lord I hope not.

Yay! They're on Campell Live tonight. I shall report back!

Pineapple
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:13 pm 

beck wrote:
Yay! They're on Campell Live tonight. I shall report back!

Tonight the 29th?

edit: OK I checked the TV3 site ooh I am so watching that.

Deirdre
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:58 am 
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Anyway anyone can record it and put it online? Is that even possible?

Now it's Beck's and Meli's turn to see the guys for a while. Lucky girls!!

beck
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:20 am 

It might be on the Campbell Live site to watch, but I'm not sure, I've never been on the site before...hopefully!

Pineapple
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:26 am 

I don't think TV3 does clips, I've tried before... They might have updated by now though!

It's on right now... I'm recording it, since someone else is using the TV :roll:

UPDATE: I watched it, so awesome! They're so modest about it and everything. And I spotted JP! And Deirdre... I saaaaaaaaaaw yooooou :D

I have it recorded but I have nooo idea how to upload it. I'm going away for a few days but when I get back I'll try and wrap my head around YouTube or sumthin.

beck
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:01 am 

It was really good. They mentioned how that being New Zealanders on an American tv show might give Americans the idea that all New Zealanders are like them. This was followed by Jemaine saying "Sorry New Zealand..."

Sherry
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:26 am 
Professional Blonde

beck wrote:
It was really good. They mentioned how that being New Zealanders on an American tv show might give Americans the idea that all New Zealanders are like them. This was followed by Jemaine saying "Sorry New Zealand..."

Hehehehehe such a Jemaine deadpan one liner 8)

Ellen
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:48 pm 

:lol: Great line. I will admit that before they came along I thought of all New Zealanders as mighty warriors able to use the chakram with deadly accuracy.

Okay, maybe I still do.

Johnnyp
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:04 am 
The One Guy

beck wrote:

:lol: Genius

Pineapple
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:58 am 

Ellen wrote:
:lol: Great line. I will admit that before they came along I thought of all New Zealanders as mighty warriors able to use the chakram with deadly accuracy.

Okay, maybe I still do.

You know, I happen to be a mighty warrior princess. Xena was some producer's take on my life.

beck
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:53 pm 

My sister was visiting this week and we stayed at a hotel on night cause our mum was flying in from Melbourne. Me and Lil separated at some point during the day and she went to buy some jewelery while I went back to the hotel.

I've lived in Wellington for 2 years now. My sister was here for three days and she spotted Jemaine AND Bret, together. God damn! She said they looked happy.

Pineapple
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:28 pm 

beck wrote:
She said they looked happy.

Aww :lol:

Johnnyp
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:52 am 
The One Guy

beck wrote:
My sister was visiting this week and we stayed at a hotel on night cause our mum was flying in from Melbourne. Me and Lil separated at some point during the day and she went to buy some jewelery while I went back to the hotel.

I've lived in Wellington for 2 years now. My sister was here for three days and she spotted Jemaine AND Bret, together. God damn! She said they looked happy.

:cross: :wink: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next