It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Jemaine Spotting

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!

Moderator: SuzyBatt

Jemaine Spotting

Postby beck » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:45 am

Seeing as Bret has a thread like this of his own, I thought it'd be fitting to let Jemaine have one too. That and I couldn't find an appropriate place to post that my flatmate saw Jemaine today. And it was only a short walk away from our flat!

So you know the drill. If you're going about your daily routine and see Jemaine, come and post it here!

Also, my friend and his flatmate saw Jemaine wheeling a bike around town. Man I sound like such a stalker right now.
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin
beck
Registered Rhymnecologist

Re: Jemaine Spotting

Postby Sherry » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:48 am

beck wrote:Seeing as Bret has a thread like this of his own, I thought it'd be fitting to let Jemaine have one too. That and I couldn't find an appropriate place to post that my flatmate saw Jemaine today. And it was only a short walk away from our flat!

So you know the drill. If you're going about your daily routine and see Jemaine, come and post it here!

Also, my friend and his flatmate saw Jemaine wheeling a bike around town. Man I sound like such a stalker right now.

Bwahahaha thats great. Stalker :lol:

This is cool. Bret has his own thread, so yeah, go on lets have this one for Jemaine.

O Beck, check your PM asap also :p
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby beck » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:02 am

Sherry wrote:
This is cool. Bret has his own thread, so yeah, go on lets have this one for Jemaine.

Well, I didn't want there to be hurt feelings or anything. Ya know, jealousy may just split up the band. Good lord I hope not.

Yay! They're on Campell Live tonight. I shall report back!
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin
beck

Postby Pineapple » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:13 am

beck wrote:Yay! They're on Campell Live tonight. I shall report back!

Tonight the 29th?

edit: OK I checked the TV3 site ooh I am so watching that.
'Along comes Michael... On his bicycle... Lookin' as cool as a Fisher and Paykel...'
Pineapple

Postby Deirdre » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:58 am

Anyway anyone can record it and put it online? Is that even possible?

Now it's Beck's and Meli's turn to see the guys for a while. Lucky girls!!
Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby beck » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:20 am

It might be on the Campbell Live site to watch, but I'm not sure, I've never been on the site before...hopefully!
beck

Postby Pineapple » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:26 am

I don't think TV3 does clips, I've tried before... They might have updated by now though!

It's on right now... I'm recording it, since someone else is using the TV :roll:

UPDATE: I watched it, so awesome! They're so modest about it and everything. And I spotted JP! And Deirdre... I saaaaaaaaaaw yooooou :D

I have it recorded but I have nooo idea how to upload it. I'm going away for a few days but when I get back I'll try and wrap my head around YouTube or sumthin.
'Along comes Michael... On his bicycle... Lookin' as cool as a Fisher and Paykel...'
Pineapple

Postby beck » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:01 am

It was really good. They mentioned how that being New Zealanders on an American tv show might give Americans the idea that all New Zealanders are like them. This was followed by Jemaine saying "Sorry New Zealand..."
beck

Postby Sherry » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:26 am

beck wrote:It was really good. They mentioned how that being New Zealanders on an American tv show might give Americans the idea that all New Zealanders are like them. This was followed by Jemaine saying "Sorry New Zealand..."

Hehehehehe such a Jemaine deadpan one liner 8)
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Ellen » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:48 pm

:lol: Great line. I will admit that before they came along I thought of all New Zealanders as mighty warriors able to use the chakram with deadly accuracy.

Okay, maybe I still do.
Ellen

Postby Johnnyp » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:04 am

beck wrote:It was really good. They mentioned how that being New Zealanders on an American tv show might give Americans the idea that all New Zealanders are like them. This was followed by Jemaine saying "Sorry New Zealand..."

:lol: Genius
Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Pineapple » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:58 am

Ellen wrote::lol: Great line. I will admit that before they came along I thought of all New Zealanders as mighty warriors able to use the chakram with deadly accuracy.

Okay, maybe I still do.

You know, I happen to be a mighty warrior princess. Xena was some producer's take on my life.
Pineapple

Postby beck » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:53 pm

My sister was visiting this week and we stayed at a hotel on night cause our mum was flying in from Melbourne. Me and Lil separated at some point during the day and she went to buy some jewelery while I went back to the hotel.

I've lived in Wellington for 2 years now. My sister was here for three days and she spotted Jemaine AND Bret, together. God damn! She said they looked happy.
beck

Postby Pineapple » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:28 am

beck wrote:She said they looked happy.

Aww :lol:
Pineapple

Postby Johnnyp » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:52 am

beck wrote:My sister was visiting this week and we stayed at a hotel on night cause our mum was flying in from Melbourne. Me and Lil separated at some point during the day and she went to buy some jewelery while I went back to the hotel.

I've lived in Wellington for 2 years now. My sister was here for three days and she spotted Jemaine AND Bret, together. God damn! She said they looked happy.

:cross: :wink: :lol:
Johnnyp
The One Guy

Next

Return to Jemaine Clement