It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:48 am


Dreaming of...

Conchords news, chit chat, waffle and conversation. Also convo about Bret and Jemaine in Conchords mode

Moderators: SuzyBatt, Venus

Postby The_Kiwi_Fruit » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:54 am

lol I think i'll be keeping my left boob too.

anyway a couple of night ago i had a dream out Jemaine. Although i think it was more of a nightmare. :shock: it was some time later in the year because i was at my hostel where I'm staying for uni, but haven't moved there yet. and it turned out someone living in the hall was related to Jemaine. cousins or something... and one day he just turns up and he's going to be staying, indiffently. So good so far. and everyone was really excitted and i got to say hi to him and stuff when he arrived. But then after he'd been there a day or something passed in my dream. he started to act really weirdly. and he had a tantrum about the curtains in his room being ugly. and he turned out to be a homosexual drama queen, who had tantrums about every little thing that was wrong. and all the staff there were just running around sorting things for him and ignoring all the students living there.

i think this dream was a big mosh of my fares about uni, my obsession with fotc, that i really don't want stardom to go to the boys heads, and this random gay guy who pushed past me in the gardens that the same day and told me to get out of his f***ing way because he was coming through.

yes the brain is weird sometimes.
The_Kiwi_Fruit
Keeping it funky
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:13 pm
Location: Wellington

Postby meg1448 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:48 am

The_Kiwi_Fruit wrote:lol I think i'll be keeping my left boob too.

anyway a couple of night ago i had a dream out Jemaine. Although i think it was more of a nightmare. :shock: it was some time later in the year because i was at my hostel where I'm staying for uni, but haven't moved there yet. and it turned out someone living in the hall was related to Jemaine. cousins or something... and one day he just turns up and he's going to be staying, indiffently. So good so far. and everyone was really excitted and i got to say hi to him and stuff when he arrived. But then after he'd been there a day or something passed in my dream. he started to act really weirdly. and he had a tantrum about the curtains in his room being ugly. and he turned out to be a homosexual drama queen, who had tantrums about every little thing that was wrong. and all the staff there were just running around sorting things for him and ignoring all the students living there.

i think this dream was a big mosh of my fares about uni, my obsession with fotc, that i really don't want stardom to go to the boys heads, and this random gay guy who pushed past me in the gardens that the same day and told me to get out of his f***ing way because he was coming through.

yes the brain is weird sometimes.


:shock: :lol:

*Is still waiting for a FOTC sex dream*
"If the divine master plan is perfection, maybe next I'll give Judas a try."

Spark by Tori Amos
DA account: http://modelmeg2003.deviantart.com/
Image
User avatar
meg1448
Half a shapely halibut
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:10 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada

Postby poptartgirl » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:49 pm

As much as I like the guys, I'm *not* waiting for a FOTC sex dream :lol: :dunno:

I'd rather have a "private concert in my living room" dream :P 8)
“We tell you lies, and if you laugh, they’re jokes.”

"all I wanted to say is "May I rock you ?"
User avatar
poptartgirl
David Bowie's nipple antennae
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:20 am
Location: Austin Texas

Postby meg1448 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:01 am

poptartgirl wrote:As much as I like the guys, I'm *not* waiting for a FOTC sex dream :lol: :dunno:

I'd rather have a "private concert in my living room" dream :P 8)


Different strokes for different folks. :D
"If the divine master plan is perfection, maybe next I'll give Judas a try."

Spark by Tori Amos
DA account: http://modelmeg2003.deviantart.com/
Image
User avatar
meg1448
Half a shapely halibut
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:10 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada

Postby dandy lyons » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:38 am

I once dreamt I was pregnant with twins and both Bret & Jemaine were the fathers. The guys would follow me around everywhere and I kept running into people I hadn't seen in ages and trying to explain our "unique situation" to them. Eeep! :oops:
It was a freaky, freaky dream... I don't know what I had been watching or reading earlier that night... could have been those vegan brownies I ate before bed too. :hrm:
Gar·funk·ling (verb) Funky cuddling with the candles twinkling.
User avatar
dandy lyons
Consistently Mediocre
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:52 am
Location: Vancouver

Postby The_Kiwi_Fruit » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:12 am

poptartgirl wrote:As much as I like the guys, I'm *not* waiting for a FOTC sex dream :lol: :dunno:

I'd rather have a "private concert in my living room" dream :P 8)


personally for me i think that the age difference might be to much.... maybe one of them has a younger brother!!!

lol I'd love a private concert too. Or else i just wanna be friends with them lol.
The_Kiwi_Fruit
Keeping it funky
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:13 pm
Location: Wellington

Postby cassandrasnow » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:24 am

dandy lyons wrote:I once dreamt I was pregnant with twins and both Bret & Jemaine were the fathers. The guys would follow me around everywhere and I kept running into people I hadn't seen in ages and trying to explain our "unique situation" to them. Eeep! :oops:
It was a freaky, freaky dream... I don't know what I had been watching or reading earlier that night... could have been those vegan brownies I ate before bed too. :hrm:


Dandy, this has totally cracked me up!!! :roll2:
User avatar
cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:06 am
Location: Aussieland

Postby dandy lyons » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:14 pm

cassandrasnow wrote:
dandy lyons wrote:I once dreamt I was pregnant with twins and both Bret & Jemaine were the fathers. The guys would follow me around everywhere and I kept running into people I hadn't seen in ages and trying to explain our "unique situation" to them. Eeep! :oops:
It was a freaky, freaky dream... I don't know what I had been watching or reading earlier that night... could have been those vegan brownies I ate before bed too. :hrm:


Dandy, this has totally cracked me up!!! :roll2:


At the time it really weirded me out, but looking back it's actually quite entertaining! :rolls:
Gar·funk·ling (verb) Funky cuddling with the candles twinkling.
User avatar
dandy lyons
Consistently Mediocre
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:52 am
Location: Vancouver

Postby The_Kiwi_Fruit » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:32 am

after meeting bret, i know i was thinking over how cool it had been as i was going to sleep, and i remember that he featured in my dreams. but i honestly don't remember what the dreams were actually about. I think i might have just been happy. lol.
The_Kiwi_Fruit
Keeping it funky
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:13 pm
Location: Wellington

Postby meg1448 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:29 am

I had a dream about them! Which is weird because I wasn't watching the show or watching any clips or anything but anyway. Both Bret and Jemaine were there and so was my good friend and she had her sights on Bret and I had my sights on Jemaine and we all hung out late at night and flirted and cuddled and it was all very sweet...then at one point the guys were fighting over me for some reason (HA! Wishful thinking, I know :roll: 8) ) and then they started kind of shape shifting...not into new people or things but like, stretching, so they were all distorted and my friend and I were upset because these guys we met had turned into these weird, blobby, distorted versions of themselves as soon as we had gotten really close to them emotionally. Wow, my dreams are peed.
"If the divine master plan is perfection, maybe next I'll give Judas a try."

Spark by Tori Amos
DA account: http://modelmeg2003.deviantart.com/
Image
User avatar
meg1448
Half a shapely halibut
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:10 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada

Postby ParanoidAndroid » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:00 pm

Oh man, since I had time to fall into the REM cycle last night, I had a pretty weird dream.
I was back at Amoeba in line for signing, but it was way smaller and in a mall. I finally got to the table and Bret kinda put his head down and said, "I need a nap, bye." Jemaine, who was standing up looked sideways at him and was like, "Hey, are you okay?" I was just standing there, very mellow like, saying, "Yeah,yeah. Nap, Bret. That sounds good. We should all take a nap. the entire line." And I mouth the words "nap time" to people behind me.
The dream transitions to the next day at a 70s looking house somewhere in Los Angeles. You know, those really old one story ones? I think it might have been the house my brothers and parents lived in before I was born. But I do not know this in my dream. I walk in without much problem. I have the thought "The guys are probably jelling on a couch in there after last night." I have the notion of a type of house kickback party is occurring and I was invited. Just then, a zombie walks out from around the corner of the entry way to the living room. I hear a nonchalant call to me from inside the room, "Zombies." It was Bret's voice. Jemaine sort of let out a short laugh.
Highly annoyed, I said "Aw, f***ing zombies!" and I pulled out a "gun"...well, it was actually Bret's DG20...and "shot" the Zombie's head off. And then I woke up.
Image
"We'll have puppet shows. Or use them when we're writing scripts"-Bret
User avatar
ParanoidAndroid
Half a shapely halibut
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:44 am
Location: Purgatory, California

Postby Nancy » Thu May 22, 2008 5:13 am

I love reading all of your dreams! Yes, the mind does work in mysterious ways. :shock:
I guess I haven't had a real dream per se, but every morning without fail I wake up with a different Conchord tune playing in my head. :lalala: Last night I was giggling before falling asleep thinking about "Someone ate my cake again" from the BBC show ep3, and this morning I woke up with "Who ate my cake?" running like on a loop over and over.
I notice it seems to be obscure bits of songs, like one morning it was "Babylon" (same radio episode), another time it was "I can't believe you don't remember, it was a very difficult process" from Jenny. :roll:
I wouldn't mind having a private concert dream, though. :love:
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!
User avatar
Nancy
Persona Non Regatta
 
Posts: 9639
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:40 pm
Location: Hope Valley, RI, USA

Postby SheWolf » Thu May 22, 2008 5:34 pm

I once had a dream that Jemaine was a cabbie in London and he picked me up. I didn't tell him where I was going, in fact we didn't speak at all, but he knew where I had to go. I was in the back leaning over the front seat checking him out this *ahem* bulge in this pants that kind of had me entranced. So he dropped me off but the next day he picked me up again and we drove to an alley. He hopped in the back with me and we did it. :P :lol:
User avatar
SheWolf
Boom King!
 
Posts: 7354
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm
Location: Getting hot by the refrigerator

Postby H.... » Thu May 29, 2008 6:59 pm

I had a dream the other night that I was the person who did 'wardrobe' for Tongan Ninja... I got to dress Jemaine in the elvis costume :) ! It was very strange, I just kept saying ''Yis'' all the time. Then last night, I had the same job but I had to go and find some new animal tops for Bret and me and Jemaine went off in search and we ended up at Daves Party.... Which resulted in me trying to beat up Sally so Mel letting me stay at her house. Weirdly, Tracy and Kipper were there too. Then I woke up very confused.
Throw us your potatoes!
User avatar
H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 am
Location: The sofa...

Postby Nancy » Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 am

H, you make me laugh out loud! :lol: As I was reading about your dream, I was listening to Tracy and Kipper, so it was especially timely.
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!
User avatar
Nancy
Persona Non Regatta
 
Posts: 9639
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:40 pm
Location: Hope Valley, RI, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Flight of The Conchords

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron