It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Q & A here on WTF! with F o The C

Bret and Jemaine or Jemaine and Bret answer your questions. Rhys/Brian also gets some webtime

Postby djdeathskiss » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:35 pm

Thanks so much for putting this all together, Sherry. Whether or not my question was picked, I still can't wait to read what the guys have to say.

You rock! :supz:
djdeathskiss
Keeping it funky

Postby Sherry » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:55 pm

djdeathskiss wrote:Thanks so much for putting this all together, Sherry. Whether or not my question was picked, I still can't wait to read what the guys have to say.

Thanks dj and everyone :)

Just waiting on hearing back from them answer wise :) Hoping they did not pass out in shock at all the questions :P

I'm not going to hassle them about when, but hopefully sometime soon. I just appreciate they are taking the time to do this for us. They asked for the questions in one long list, so as to be able to wade through. So all I can do is wait now :)
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:29 pm

Just waiting on hearing back from them answer wise :) Hoping they did not pass out in shock at all the questions :P

I'm not going to hassle them about when, but hopefully sometime soon. I just appreciate they are taking the time to do this for us. They asked for the questions in one long list, so as to be able to wade through. So all I can do is wait now :)

:dance: :partyman:

OK, so I now know Rhys has answered his Q's. He gets the Superswot Attention to Detail (SAD) band manager award :lol: Jemaine is still working on his answers. And Bret is, according to Jemaine, Bret is... "Bret well... he's a mystery" To someone else earlier on, I put it a slightly different way :roll2: And so long as he is not an International man of mystery with a chest rug and bad teeth and a dress sense to rival Pat Butcher (for Americans read umm :help: No clue :roll: ), we are ok :lol:

This has come as no great surprise to me :bounce: I'm patient. I've only poked them with sticks once since I sent them off. And I would have it no other way. The guys being the guys and all that. I know they get there eventually. Its part of the charm.

So there you go. Still waiting :lol:

Cheers
Sherry
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Kate » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:36 pm

Sherry, thanks for the update, which made me laugh out loud. "Bret well... he's a mystery" :roll2:

:type: It should be a blast when they are done! I can't wait! :lol:
Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:55 pm

I kind of like having something to look forward to. Sure, instant gratification can be fun sometimes, but there's something to be said for anticipation.

And Bret is, according to Jemaine, Bret is... "Bret well... he's a mystery"

Did I mention that mysteries are my favorite types of books?
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania
indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby djdeathskiss » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:19 pm

Thanks for the update Sherry!
"Of course i'm home; i'm always home. I'm uncool!" - Lester Bangs, 'Almost Famous'
djdeathskiss
Keeping it funky

Can't wait-but I'm patient, so I can wait. No, can't wait.

Postby Ellen » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:06 pm

Thanks for the update. There must be some anticipation building because I believe this may currently be the most-read thread of the forum. No pressure, though. Heh. :lol:

(I should amend this to say one of the most read threads -- the one with photos of forum members appears to be more popular. What does that say about us??! :lol: )
Ellen
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Andria » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:43 am

Sherry wrote:OK, so I now know Rhys has answered his Q's. He gets the Superswot Attention to Detail (SAD) band manager award :lol:

Ah, the much coveted SAD award. Congratulations to Rhys! He definitely deserved it. The best nominee most certainly. :D

Thanks for the update, :prayer: Sherry! It is quite sad how much I am looking forward to the A's for the Q's... :dance: :help:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC
Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Sherry » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:50 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Now I bet your wondering what on earth I am doing posting here? :hello:

I'm busy :read: and :type: and :lalala: to some cool music to inspire me.

I must be :silence:

Does my posting here cause a little bit more anticipation :whistle: Want to :stick: in my general direction? hehehe

In the meantime feel free to ponder the possible answers to all your burnings questions 8)

:waiting: :waiting: :waiting:
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Kate » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:55 pm

Sherry wrote::wave: :wave: :wave:

Does my posting here cause a little bit more anticipation :whistle: Want to :stick: in my general direction? hehehe

In the meantime feel free to ponder the possible answers to all your burnings questions 8)

I gotta say, you have a definite evil side to your personality :twisted: , sweet Sherry.

You are enjoying us out here, dangling, waiting, wondering just a little too much, aren't you? :lol:
Kate

Postby Gayle » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:55 pm

Sherry wrote::wave: :wave: :wave:

TEASE :eyebrow:
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.
Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Sherry » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:15 pm

Kate wrote:
I gotta say, you have a definite evil side to your personality :twisted: , sweet Sherry.

You are enjoying us out here, dangling, waiting, wondering just a little too much, aren't you? :lol:

Hehehehe :eyelashes:

Moi? :angelic:
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Kate » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:42 pm

Tormentress! :P
Kate

Postby specialkay » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:39 pm

:waiting: just checking to make sure we are on our toes ehhh? :eyebrow:

ahh well, that's okay. we are here and patiently waiting for this most gracious event to unfold before our eyes! :nod: :wink:
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~
specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Sherry » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:11 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen

*points down the board*

I'm all done :) Enjoy

8)
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Previous

Return to Exclusive Q & A session with Flight of The Conchords