quick chords for business time

Erm, music, lyrics and tabs. Asking about Conchords music, lyrics or tabs please post here.

Moderator: Nancy

quick chords for business time

Postby saschava » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:19 pm

Hey im new here but ive been a fan of the conchords for a while, i just decided to make a quick tab for Business time, only prob is i have no natural musical talent so i have to rely on theory, but this is how most of Business time goes I'm about 80% positive

Normal tuning, E B G D A E

Gm7
E--3-3----3-3----3xxx3x--|
B--3-3----3-3----3xxx3x--|
G--3-3----3-3----3xxx3x--|
D--3-3----3-3----3xxx3x--|
A--5-5----5-5----5xxx5x--|
E--3-3----3-3----3xxx3x--|

this is whats played roughly over and over for the talking part

every once in a while he throws in one of these

Gm7 Cm Dm
E--3-3--3-3--55--|
B--3-3--4-4--66--|
G--3-3--5-5--77--|
D--3-3--5-5--77--|
A--5-5--3-3--55--|
E--3-3-----------|

the its business time are there chords with a little more strumming, the last tab has the last chords written out

Cm
Its business

Dm
Its business

Gm7
time

it repeats that once more

then its back to the Gm7 for a little then does 8 or so strums of something that is close to this (im not really sure, if someone knows, do tell)

E--3-|
B--6-|
G--3-|
D--5-|
A--5-|
E--3-|

afterwards it does a slide from the 12th fret down to the 3rd to the Gm7 chord, something like this, this is the "oooohhhhh" part

E------|
B------|
G------|
D--12/3|
A--12/3|
E--12/3|

and it ends on the Gm7 chord

this isnt the best tab ever but most the stuff is correct or close to it, i havent done any tabs in the past so this will do and if you enjoy it ill try to do more

thanks
saschava
New arrival

Re: quick chords for business time

Postby Sherry » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:10 am

saschava wrote:Hey im new here but ive been a fan of the conchords for a while, i just decided to make a quick tab for Business time, only prob is i have no natural musical talent so i have to rely on theory, but this is how most of Business time goes I'm about 80% positive

this isnt the best tab ever but most the stuff is correct or close to it, i havent done any tabs in the past so this will do and if you enjoy it ill try to do more

thanks

Thank you :)

Anyone taking the time to work out tabs or lyrics is much appreciated. When the new look site goes live later this month there will be a proper section for all this stuff and full credit will be given to anyone who chips in. I've had lyrics written out for ages now, but just never got round to putting them online. The new look will be a good time to share :)

Once again, many thanks and anything else you want to post up, feel free.

Cheers
Sherry
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Return to Music, lyrics and tabs